Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poor bees!
1 2
I'm not all that informed on the subject, but it makes me really sad to hear about bees dying out. From my experience, they don't actively seek people out. Although humans have control of the world in most cases, I like the idea of coexisting as much as possible. Bees are so cute and yellow and fluffy. :3
I'm not all that informed on the subject, but it makes me really sad to hear about bees dying out. From my experience, they don't actively seek people out. Although humans have control of the world in most cases, I like the idea of coexisting as much as possible. Bees are so cute and yellow and fluffy. :3
Check out my dragons for sale! (~15kT each).
No, my step-dad preferred to use diluted menthol oil. Things smelled strongly, but it works decently enough. As far as the bees, they eventually swarmed and went wild.

The issue with quarantining is that it's not feasible. In the US, commercial bee keepers will pack up their hives and transport them to various crops around the country to pollinate them. Since crops will only flower for so long, quarantining isn't an option.
No, my step-dad preferred to use diluted menthol oil. Things smelled strongly, but it works decently enough. As far as the bees, they eventually swarmed and went wild.

The issue with quarantining is that it's not feasible. In the US, commercial bee keepers will pack up their hives and transport them to various crops around the country to pollinate them. Since crops will only flower for so long, quarantining isn't an option.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
1 2