Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The 'What did I just see??' Thread.
1 2 3
@Calibri: That stinks. Sorry you had to see something that bad.

IDK if this counts, but Ultron is kind of creepy looking to me. Then again, I kind of have robophobia so that might just be me. :/
@Calibri: That stinks. Sorry you had to see something that bad.

IDK if this counts, but Ultron is kind of creepy looking to me. Then again, I kind of have robophobia so that might just be me. :/
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
@MythGriffin24 OH MY GOD SMILE DOG
This comes from someone who was a major spooky/horror junkie; I have never been as scared as I was by smile dog. I briefly scrolled past it when I was like 12 and it was like burned into my mind.
Nightmares for weeks ;~;
@MythGriffin24 OH MY GOD SMILE DOG
This comes from someone who was a major spooky/horror junkie; I have never been as scared as I was by smile dog. I briefly scrolled past it when I was like 12 and it was like burned into my mind.
Nightmares for weeks ;~;
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy: Yeah. Uncanny Valley to the max. That dog does a darn good job of wriggling into your brain and making you hide under the covers even if you only look at it for like 3.2 seconds.

I also have this terrible fear of robots. If they're cutesy or small and non-threatening, I'm fine. But something like, say, Ultron? NOOOO. KILL IT WITH FIRE BAYBEE.
@_@
@mummy: Yeah. Uncanny Valley to the max. That dog does a darn good job of wriggling into your brain and making you hide under the covers even if you only look at it for like 3.2 seconds.

I also have this terrible fear of robots. If they're cutesy or small and non-threatening, I'm fine. But something like, say, Ultron? NOOOO. KILL IT WITH FIRE BAYBEE.
@_@
@MythGriffin24 It put me off dogs for like 3 years :( I love them now, but I still get a little spooked when I see a husky.

And omg?? I find ultron sorta cute.. His mouth makes him looks kinda shrivelled up though.
@MythGriffin24 It put me off dogs for like 3 years :( I love them now, but I still get a little spooked when I see a husky.

And omg?? I find ultron sorta cute.. His mouth makes him looks kinda shrivelled up though.
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy: That's a bummer. I really love huskies, and thankfully smile dog never put me off them. ^^

Huh. Cute? I guess you also find zombies and corpses cute. :P I think if Ultron was in an animated film, I wouldn't find him weird, but...NO. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE, ULTRON. JUST....NO. NOT WITH THAT DESIGN. O.o

At least we got a sexy cute human-looking alien in the last Avengers. I'm probably going to be wincing if I go see the sequel. Whoever's with me is going to look at me so weird for thinking Ultron is creepy..XD
@mummy: That's a bummer. I really love huskies, and thankfully smile dog never put me off them. ^^

Huh. Cute? I guess you also find zombies and corpses cute. :P I think if Ultron was in an animated film, I wouldn't find him weird, but...NO. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE, ULTRON. JUST....NO. NOT WITH THAT DESIGN. O.o

At least we got a sexy cute human-looking alien in the last Avengers. I'm probably going to be wincing if I go see the sequel. Whoever's with me is going to look at me so weird for thinking Ultron is creepy..XD
@MythGriffin24 Man, huskies are lovely, and I'll never get over their adorable noises.. but sometimes they make a funny face that just sends me having flashbacks of that godamn dog ;__;

Zombies? Sometimes. But corpses not so much ;~; I do get suuper scared of those fast zombies like in dead island or world war x :(

Ahh I see what you mean! He looks like he was badly copy pasted in sometimes?? I can't see him next to normal humans lol
@MythGriffin24 Man, huskies are lovely, and I'll never get over their adorable noises.. but sometimes they make a funny face that just sends me having flashbacks of that godamn dog ;__;

Zombies? Sometimes. But corpses not so much ;~; I do get suuper scared of those fast zombies like in dead island or world war x :(

Ahh I see what you mean! He looks like he was badly copy pasted in sometimes?? I can't see him next to normal humans lol
bwp6CrZ.png
[center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM]plz[/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqM2ytqHY4]watch[/url][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OUzc0YQ.gif[/img][/center] [color=#004D2A]okay now im crying because someone already posted one of these i am so happy i love these videos

OUzc0YQ.gif

okay now im crying because someone already posted one of these
i am so happy i love these videos
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
Definitely the French Orangina commercials. Some of them are relatively normal, like the one with the hyena at the cafe, but the others... sensually dancing 3D modelled furries are not what I would use to advertise orange juice.

@Torru - THOSE VIDEOS OMG
Definitely the French Orangina commercials. Some of them are relatively normal, like the one with the hyena at the cafe, but the others... sensually dancing 3D modelled furries are not what I would use to advertise orange juice.

@Torru - THOSE VIDEOS OMG
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@mummy: Sorry you're having PTSD flashes when huskies smile. I don't really associate huskies with that abomination, so I don't have that issue. That stinks.

I personally don't get the appeal of zombies-care to explain? Thankfully I've never had to see a corpse, but I can imagine they'd be rather disturbing, especially if they were blue or gray or rotting or something. *shudders*

And yes, that's exactly what I mean about Ultron. The images we have of him may not be completed CGI, granted, but there's just something decidedly OFF about him. His design seems more appropriate for animation than a CGI live-action creation for some reason and it just doesn't seem right. Hopefully he'll look better in the actual movie. I don't want to feel weird every time I look at him if I go see the thing. At least I don't have problems staring at Tom Hiddleston's Loki no matter how crazy he gets sometimes. ;D

@Torru: W...t...f? That should be creeping me out, but....it looks like a mutilated naked rubber figurine. Just...what the hell. I could do better CGI than that and the only animation I've done in my life is basic Flash stuff. XD
@mummy: Sorry you're having PTSD flashes when huskies smile. I don't really associate huskies with that abomination, so I don't have that issue. That stinks.

I personally don't get the appeal of zombies-care to explain? Thankfully I've never had to see a corpse, but I can imagine they'd be rather disturbing, especially if they were blue or gray or rotting or something. *shudders*

And yes, that's exactly what I mean about Ultron. The images we have of him may not be completed CGI, granted, but there's just something decidedly OFF about him. His design seems more appropriate for animation than a CGI live-action creation for some reason and it just doesn't seem right. Hopefully he'll look better in the actual movie. I don't want to feel weird every time I look at him if I go see the thing. At least I don't have problems staring at Tom Hiddleston's Loki no matter how crazy he gets sometimes. ;D

@Torru: W...t...f? That should be creeping me out, but....it looks like a mutilated naked rubber figurine. Just...what the hell. I could do better CGI than that and the only animation I've done in my life is basic Flash stuff. XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY

If you dare.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY

If you dare.
trUQEsn.png
1 2 3