Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How to draw Mario
So my friend and really good digital artist @Boruteeji drew this picture for me because I requested it for my Birthday. So I decided to do he world a favor and show this picture to the entire Flight Rising population! Here it is the moment you have all been waiting for... [url=http://postimg.org/image/4aye1hvh3/][img]http://s23.postimg.org/4aye1hvh3/png.jpg[/img][/url] And there you go ladies and gentlemen a potato, I mean Mario... It's kinda hard to tell the difference...
So my friend and really good digital artist @Boruteeji drew this picture for me because I requested it for my Birthday. So I decided to do he world a favor and show this picture to the entire Flight Rising population! Here it is the moment you have all been waiting for...

png.jpg

And there you go ladies and gentlemen a potato, I mean Mario... It's kinda hard to tell the difference...
You can suck my multiple di*ks you druggos.
t_230x130_a077ab01325c04114c62a1c32e58707b.jpg
@MerpBiscuit

Wow, I can't believe you shared my masterpiece art, with the FR community! I'm sooo honoured!
Me a digital artist? I think not.

(If anyone else reads this. I DID NOT DRAW THIS, I cannot draw!)
@MerpBiscuit

Wow, I can't believe you shared my masterpiece art, with the FR community! I'm sooo honoured!
Me a digital artist? I think not.

(If anyone else reads this. I DID NOT DRAW THIS, I cannot draw!)

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@Boruteeji Oh course you drew this, you even said that you can't draw!
It's a perfect match
@Boruteeji Oh course you drew this, you even said that you can't draw!
It's a perfect match
You can suck my multiple di*ks you druggos.
t_230x130_a077ab01325c04114c62a1c32e58707b.jpg
@MerpBiscuit
Not close enough.
Have you ever seen what my drawings look like? They're by far, more disastrous than that. >_<
May I point out that I write in cursive, even on the computer?

(This was typed in my phone urgh)
@MerpBiscuit
Not close enough.
Have you ever seen what my drawings look like? They're by far, more disastrous than that. >_<
May I point out that I write in cursive, even on the computer?

(This was typed in my phone urgh)

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png