Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | i climb nearly 90 degree angles
1 2 3
I saw bits and pieces of posts about this via Tumblr, and earlier today I had to google the meme to see where it came from, lol.
I saw bits and pieces of posts about this via Tumblr, and earlier today I had to google the meme to see where it came from, lol.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
but did you climb nearly 90 degree angles to see where it came from
do you crave that memeral
but did you climb nearly 90 degree angles to see where it came from
do you crave that memeral
I don't even know why this is a meme, or why I like it. ;_;
I don't even know why this is a meme, or why I like it. ;_;
tumblr_inline_nebe7mH9sW1qmu9vp.png
cease and desist
cease and desist
srsly tho, where the hell did this meme come from. just suddenly everyone craves the mineal...
srsly tho, where the hell did this meme come from. just suddenly everyone craves the mineal...
UN5qkbz.jpg
@dorkyangel
It's part of the meme war to be the last meme of 2014.
@dorkyangel
It's part of the meme war to be the last meme of 2014.
@OnionOwl
a war? there's a meme war? I only knew of the skeleton war and that ended in october (well, till next year i guess)
and all the others like 'came out to have a good time and honestly feeling so attacked right now' at least we know where they came from. now it's just like BAM GIMME THE FREAKIN' MINEAL I CRAVE IT
but you're right, it's probably gonna be the last one of this year :D
@OnionOwl
a war? there's a meme war? I only knew of the skeleton war and that ended in october (well, till next year i guess)
and all the others like 'came out to have a good time and honestly feeling so attacked right now' at least we know where they came from. now it's just like BAM GIMME THE FREAKIN' MINEAL I CRAVE IT
but you're right, it's probably gonna be the last one of this year :D
UN5qkbz.jpg
seriously where did this meme originate? I like it but i want to know where it came from lol
seriously where did this meme originate? I like it but i want to know where it came from lol
signature-left.pngsignature-right.png
This was inevitable lol
This was inevitable lol
[tumblr meme here]

[Japanese emote here]
[tumblr meme here]

[Japanese emote here]
z5734464872e81.gif
1 2 3