Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Magic: The Gathering Players?
1 2 3
Everyone I know who plays magic has a tendency to like dragons, so I wonder, is there any of you who enjoy Magic the Gathering.
Everyone I know who plays magic has a tendency to like dragons, so I wonder, is there any of you who enjoy Magic the Gathering.
I don't play anymore. I however do still buy cards for the sake of appreciating the art ^-^
I don't play anymore. I however do still buy cards for the sake of appreciating the art ^-^
Accent Shop
I don't play any more but I still love the card art and am getting John Avon's artbook sometime next year when the Kickstarter rewards are released :D
I don't play any more but I still love the card art and am getting John Avon's artbook sometime next year when the Kickstarter rewards are released :D
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
I play casually, I love the game but it's way too expensive to keep up with ;A;
I play casually, I love the game but it's way too expensive to keep up with ;A;
@Daten I play casually but my deck is still competitive grade and I am a very budget player
@Daten I play casually but my deck is still competitive grade and I am a very budget player
@khenchen I wouldn't consider my deck bad, it just isn't standard. My friends all play in the grand prix thing by wizards so they have really good standard decks, and I can't afford 500 or so a year to keep/update a deck, ya know?

By casual I guess I meant I just don't keep up with dates.
@khenchen I wouldn't consider my deck bad, it just isn't standard. My friends all play in the grand prix thing by wizards so they have really good standard decks, and I can't afford 500 or so a year to keep/update a deck, ya know?

By casual I guess I meant I just don't keep up with dates.
@Daten I see... What are your colours?
@Daten I see... What are your colours?
I don't play consistently, but I enjoy it when I do! :3
Black/White all the way!!
I don't play consistently, but I enjoy it when I do! :3
Black/White all the way!!
Inspiration Tumblr
Art-only Tumblr
Chicken Tumblr
deviantArt
FurAffinity
Steam
instagram

Commissions Open! c: 10/10 slots available
I play casually, but I avoid the competitive scene like the bloody plague. The very mindset of tournaments is anathema to my enjoyment of the game.

Mostly, I sink myself into the lore. Consequently, I build my decks from that perspective as well.
I play casually, but I avoid the competitive scene like the bloody plague. The very mindset of tournaments is anathema to my enjoyment of the game.

Mostly, I sink myself into the lore. Consequently, I build my decks from that perspective as well.
"Each reality is but the dream of another, and each sleeper a god unknowing."
I play pretty casually for the most part. I enjoy the lore and artwork the most and prefer to make theme decks based off specific races or other things like that. My favourite colour is black and my favourite combination is black/red, though it used to be black/blue. I generally enjoy offensive decks and huge monsters and creature types that require payment in life points for big effects.
I play pretty casually for the most part. I enjoy the lore and artwork the most and prefer to make theme decks based off specific races or other things like that. My favourite colour is black and my favourite combination is black/red, though it used to be black/blue. I generally enjoy offensive decks and huge monsters and creature types that require payment in life points for big effects.
Stand tall tonight, look up to the stars. I'm looking back at you.
______

deviantArt | Tumblr
1 2 3