Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone watch ASMR videos?
I really love watching them before bed and usually end up falling asleep in my chair haha

Anyone else enjoy them? Who do you watch? What's your favorite kinds of videos?

I typically watch GentleWhispering, TheOneLillium, ASMR Requests, Heather Feather, Air Light ASMR, and not as much as I used to but JustAWhisperingGuy and TheWaterWhispers

and I really really love anything ear focused, like ear massages and close up whispering nvn

((also if anyone is very confused and clicked on this for whatever reason this is a short-ish video explaining ASMR in an ASMR-y kind of way and this is a bit longer video explaining it in a non-ASMR way and they pretty much explain it in the same way n-n))
I really love watching them before bed and usually end up falling asleep in my chair haha

Anyone else enjoy them? Who do you watch? What's your favorite kinds of videos?

I typically watch GentleWhispering, TheOneLillium, ASMR Requests, Heather Feather, Air Light ASMR, and not as much as I used to but JustAWhisperingGuy and TheWaterWhispers

and I really really love anything ear focused, like ear massages and close up whispering nvn

((also if anyone is very confused and clicked on this for whatever reason this is a short-ish video explaining ASMR in an ASMR-y kind of way and this is a bit longer video explaining it in a non-ASMR way and they pretty much explain it in the same way n-n))
wHevbhU.gif
"The sun goes down and it comes back up
The world it turns no matter what
If it all goes wrong
Darling just hold on"
Every once in a while, I'll watch some. I tend not to get the feeling from them often, but they can be very relaxing, and that can be nice. I usually end up watching some if I trail away from randomly browsing massage videos.
Every once in a while, I'll watch some. I tend not to get the feeling from them often, but they can be very relaxing, and that can be nice. I usually end up watching some if I trail away from randomly browsing massage videos.