Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | need a quick rant. -.-
so my grandmother is retired from work and has nothing to do with her spare time so she makes doll clothes.
that's fine, whatever makes her happy, that's not the issue here.
the issue is she never makes an attempt to sell them anywhere, she just complains that they don't get sold.
gee, i wonder why that is.

so i told her she should set up a website and was met with, "i don't know how."
so i told her i would help her thinking you know... i'll be nice and maybe she'll be happy that she's finally selling some of these clothes she's been complaining about for an eternity.

apparently that was way out of line and now she's angry with me for who knows what reason, and subsequently my mother is now also angry with me for making my grandmother angry...
for doing what?
trying to help?

i don't get it.
silly things like this make me glad i'm moving out soon.
so my grandmother is retired from work and has nothing to do with her spare time so she makes doll clothes.
that's fine, whatever makes her happy, that's not the issue here.
the issue is she never makes an attempt to sell them anywhere, she just complains that they don't get sold.
gee, i wonder why that is.

so i told her she should set up a website and was met with, "i don't know how."
so i told her i would help her thinking you know... i'll be nice and maybe she'll be happy that she's finally selling some of these clothes she's been complaining about for an eternity.

apparently that was way out of line and now she's angry with me for who knows what reason, and subsequently my mother is now also angry with me for making my grandmother angry...
for doing what?
trying to help?

i don't get it.
silly things like this make me glad i'm moving out soon.
Eeesh! That sounds messy.
Well, Etsy would be a simple way unless she wants to keep it to herself.
If not, you just might want to pull back from saying anything.
Eeesh! That sounds messy.
Well, Etsy would be a simple way unless she wants to keep it to herself.
If not, you just might want to pull back from saying anything.
p7DHQEd.gif