Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries On FR?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I don't really like to identify much with the fandom, but I do have a fursona I created a few years back when I got really interested. [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/pomepii/1411199273/1411199273.pomepii_pomepiibykiyama.png[/img] artwork c Kiyama [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/pomepii/1410412566/1410412566.pomepii_bbaka.png[/img] He's a rabbit demon named Pomepii~
I don't really like to identify much with the fandom, but I do have a fursona I created a few years back when I got really interested.

1411199273.pomepii_pomepiibykiyama.png
artwork c Kiyama

1410412566.pomepii_bbaka.png

He's a rabbit demon named Pomepii~
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
Hi!
Another fur here!
I'm not too much involved with the community/fandom.
Though I've been a furry for 5 years.
I think to be a furry means something different to everyone,
I'm a furry because I enjoy my own characters and I relate them very close to my own personality.
So I naturally feel a very strong connection towards them.
I have 3 fursonas right now (Or characters. Trying to decide which one is my fursona.)
Kolka - A Bat Eared Fox/Red Fox cross. (I've had her for 3 years now.)
Winter - A Black Bear.
Lyerak - A dark grey/black Lion/Tiger mix with a potion bottle necklace and orange and cream tribal feathers on tail and in mane/Mohawk type hair.
Hi!
Another fur here!
I'm not too much involved with the community/fandom.
Though I've been a furry for 5 years.
I think to be a furry means something different to everyone,
I'm a furry because I enjoy my own characters and I relate them very close to my own personality.
So I naturally feel a very strong connection towards them.
I have 3 fursonas right now (Or characters. Trying to decide which one is my fursona.)
Kolka - A Bat Eared Fox/Red Fox cross. (I've had her for 3 years now.)
Winter - A Black Bear.
Lyerak - A dark grey/black Lion/Tiger mix with a potion bottle necklace and orange and cream tribal feathers on tail and in mane/Mohawk type hair.
I'm a furry! Since 2010! even got my first fursuit in February.
2 sonas, A rainbow zebra, Cicero, & a mint chocolate piebald whitetail buck, Chip.
I try to be more around in the community though its mainly through twitter.
I'm a furry! Since 2010! even got my first fursuit in February.
2 sonas, A rainbow zebra, Cicero, & a mint chocolate piebald whitetail buck, Chip.
I try to be more around in the community though its mainly through twitter.
BUY MASS EFFECT GARRUS DRAGONS HERE
I've been a furry for like 3-4 years now!
My sonas are
Kai- African Wild Dog
Lazarus- Marsupial dragon
Milo- Dhole/Labrador
and a few more....

I've been a furry for like 3-4 years now!
My sonas are
Kai- African Wild Dog
Lazarus- Marsupial dragon
Milo- Dhole/Labrador
and a few more....

nature_0.png nature_banner.png nature_1.png
I have a scalesona, a feathersona and a fursona.

LeasCelyn- The only one I have recent, up to date art of my scalesona and main alter-ego.

Yeslyn- A Snowy Owl/White-Necked Raven hybrid

Angel- An Australian Shepherd park ranger
I have a scalesona, a feathersona and a fursona.

LeasCelyn- The only one I have recent, up to date art of my scalesona and main alter-ego.

Yeslyn- A Snowy Owl/White-Necked Raven hybrid

Angel- An Australian Shepherd park ranger
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I usually don't consider myself a part of the furry fandom (Since I don't really participate in it), however I do make a lot of fur art for commissions and has a fursona :3
I usually don't consider myself a part of the furry fandom (Since I don't really participate in it), however I do make a lot of fur art for commissions and has a fursona :3
N71Kq8t.pngZwMTIV6.pngN71Kq8t.png
Um... Yes I am a furry!! I have a fursona named Egg, and a iffy fursuit of them, but I think I might be leaning towards a chameleon fursona now. IDK, I've gone through at least 3 or 4 fursonas since I became part of the fandom... [img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/23w66wj.jpg[/img]
Um... Yes I am a furry!! I have a fursona named Egg, and a iffy fursuit of them, but I think I might be leaning towards a chameleon fursona now. IDK, I've gone through at least 3 or 4 fursonas since I became part of the fandom...

23w66wj.jpg
coatle_sleepy_adopt_reptyker_by_vampireselene13-d9ig2hu.gif 3 hours ahead of FR time, they/them, libra, intj,t2O0HCc.png
*slams facefirst in*

whERE HAS THIS THREAD BEEN ALL MY LIFE.

I'm like, a huge fur! If you do to my DeviantArt (http://rexcaliburr.deviantart.com/) and walk into my gallery you'll see quite a bit of furry art of my lovely girl Navire.
*slams facefirst in*

whERE HAS THIS THREAD BEEN ALL MY LIFE.

I'm like, a huge fur! If you do to my DeviantArt (http://rexcaliburr.deviantart.com/) and walk into my gallery you'll see quite a bit of furry art of my lovely girl Navire.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I've been a furry before I knew about the Internet.

I drew anthropomorphic cats in preschool and me and my friends played fantasy animals. Some times we were monkeys intelligent enough to drive a sci-fi super car, some times fusions of various animals fighting the clouds for some reason.
I've been a furry before I knew about the Internet.

I drew anthropomorphic cats in preschool and me and my friends played fantasy animals. Some times we were monkeys intelligent enough to drive a sci-fi super car, some times fusions of various animals fighting the clouds for some reason.
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
Hey there. Long time furry, my main fursona is an artic fox called Vexare.
This is what she looks like. <redirecting to my deviantart
Hey there. Long time furry, my main fursona is an artic fox called Vexare.
This is what she looks like. <redirecting to my deviantart
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13