Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any JJBA fans here?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@kishiberohan The funny thing about Rohan is I thought he got his name from Lord of the Rings. Yanno, Rohan, home of the horse lords XD
@kishiberohan The funny thing about Rohan is I thought he got his name from Lord of the Rings. Yanno, Rohan, home of the horse lords XD
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Casandraelf ha!!
Not actually the first time I've seen someone say that!
@Casandraelf ha!!
Not actually the first time I've seen someone say that!
tumblr_inline_njsawtv3u71qcslq7.pngtumblr_inline_njsavyeKlL1qcslq7.pngtumblr_inline_njsawcb0rK1qcslq7.png
@kishiberohan Would've been a surprising reference if that was in fact the case. But no, he's named after a Japanese writer. Oh well.
@kishiberohan Would've been a surprising reference if that was in fact the case. But no, he's named after a Japanese writer. Oh well.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Casandraelf Interesting, Koda's daughter's name was Aya, who is another character in Diamond. Not sure if related to Aya Tsuji's naming, but it's still interesting!
@Casandraelf Interesting, Koda's daughter's name was Aya, who is another character in Diamond. Not sure if related to Aya Tsuji's naming, but it's still interesting!
tumblr_inline_njsawtv3u71qcslq7.pngtumblr_inline_njsavyeKlL1qcslq7.pngtumblr_inline_njsawcb0rK1qcslq7.png
*pokes*
*pokes*
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
ohh i forgot about this thread but hello again B) um someone mentioned valentine being an imp so 100% serious funny valentine dragon right here [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=62&wing=21&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=2&tert=2&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] but in reality he'd probably be more like [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=4&wing=15&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=6&elem=8&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] or something similar but still pretty/pastel. i tried doing a skydancer like this but i couldn't seem 2 get any colors to work right together :^( also i bought a mariah that i need to change around just a lil bit (plans are in her info) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7660809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76609/7660809_350.png[/img] [/url]
ohh i forgot about this thread but hello again B)

um someone mentioned valentine being an imp so
100% serious funny valentine dragon right here
dragonpic2.php?body=62&wing=21&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=2&tert=2&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

but in reality he'd probably be more like
dragonpic2.php?body=4&wing=15&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=6&elem=8&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png
or something similar but still pretty/pastel. i tried doing a skydancer like this but i couldn't seem 2 get any colors to work right together :^(

also i bought a mariah that i need to change around just a lil bit (plans are in her info)

7660809_350.png
@GyroZeppeli I just hatched a red Guardian male I named MagiciansRed ^^
@GyroZeppeli I just hatched a red Guardian male I named MagiciansRed ^^
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Casandraelf
ohh they're gonna be nice looking when they grow up!!

yoo has anyone seen anything on all star battle 2? i saw a couple posts on tumblr but, if it's even real, the only things listed are a release date, which is only a few months from now, so i'm hoping we're getting a second game but it's also just a tentative release date? only a few months from now seems a bit soon, and i'd like jojolion characters to actually get some fights in before another game comes out. then again, this might all be a fluke or another possible dlc pack? (i can go on and on with a list of characters that deserve to be in it in someway tbh)
@Casandraelf
ohh they're gonna be nice looking when they grow up!!

yoo has anyone seen anything on all star battle 2? i saw a couple posts on tumblr but, if it's even real, the only things listed are a release date, which is only a few months from now, so i'm hoping we're getting a second game but it's also just a tentative release date? only a few months from now seems a bit soon, and i'd like jojolion characters to actually get some fights in before another game comes out. then again, this might all be a fluke or another possible dlc pack? (i can go on and on with a list of characters that deserve to be in it in someway tbh)
@GyroZeppeli LOVE THOSE VALENTINES, especially the purple shimmery one. I can't wait for your Mariah to get worked out :D I haven't actually heard anything about an ASB 2 ... Now I'm curious. I'll have to go and do a couple of googlin's and get back with you. I still haven't bought ASB. Me and the comrade are thinking about nabbin' it for Christmas this year. But also! @Casandraelf Speaking of Magician Red dragons! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6881601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68817/6881601_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GyroZeppeli LOVE THOSE VALENTINES, especially the purple shimmery one. I can't wait for your Mariah to get worked out :D

I haven't actually heard anything about an ASB 2 ... Now I'm curious. I'll have to go and do a couple of googlin's and get back with you. I still haven't bought ASB. Me and the comrade are thinking about nabbin' it for Christmas this year.

But also! @Casandraelf
Speaking of Magician Red dragons!

6881601_350.png
@kishiberohan
i actually think i have enough to get stripes rn but i can't remember if i need that money for anything else omg
also it looks like there's just a page on play-asia for it rn
and definitely get asb.. i've had it since july and it's one of my fav fighting games tbh
@kishiberohan
i actually think i have enough to get stripes rn but i can't remember if i need that money for anything else omg
also it looks like there's just a page on play-asia for it rn
and definitely get asb.. i've had it since july and it's one of my fav fighting games tbh
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12