Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gravity Falls! (TROHM)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Opalwhisker
HE'S COMING. Thurop I think recently said he had an amazing VA session with the "beautiful Alex Hirsch", so I'm super excited to see Gideon rear his widdle ol' head again! (Unless he meant this, which I doubt! Alex did say Gideon was his favorite supporting character!)

Also found THIS: *hears the people on the GF Skype groan* http://chrishoughtonart.tumblr.com/post/100803675012/going-through-old-files-i-found-this-panel-from-a
Apparently we're going to see some extra cut scenes from Sock Opera one day! From Bill stumbling around in Dipper's body to telling him he ate Da Vinci. Guess that's what happens when you see too much, you get eaten by a demonic Dorito. P A R A D O X
@Opalwhisker
HE'S COMING. Thurop I think recently said he had an amazing VA session with the "beautiful Alex Hirsch", so I'm super excited to see Gideon rear his widdle ol' head again! (Unless he meant this, which I doubt! Alex did say Gideon was his favorite supporting character!)

Also found THIS: *hears the people on the GF Skype groan* http://chrishoughtonart.tumblr.com/post/100803675012/going-through-old-files-i-found-this-panel-from-a
Apparently we're going to see some extra cut scenes from Sock Opera one day! From Bill stumbling around in Dipper's body to telling him he ate Da Vinci. Guess that's what happens when you see too much, you get eaten by a demonic Dorito. P A R A D O X
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
@atomikamikaze **** I NEED MORE SOCK OPERA IN MY LIFE. I have literally seen that episode so many times I can quote each line as each character says it. OTL i'd heard they had to cut reactions-to-bipper scenes in order to make time, but i STILL REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM HNGNGNG

I can see why gideon is a favorite ssupporting character (he's so creepy he must be fun to write) but ughghehgheheuuehguehugeh he just gives me the creeps eAe
@atomikamikaze **** I NEED MORE SOCK OPERA IN MY LIFE. I have literally seen that episode so many times I can quote each line as each character says it. OTL i'd heard they had to cut reactions-to-bipper scenes in order to make time, but i STILL REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM HNGNGNG

I can see why gideon is a favorite ssupporting character (he's so creepy he must be fun to write) but ughghehgheheuuehguehugeh he just gives me the creeps eAe
d4nYyHf.png
@Opalwhisker Hahah, Gideon is like an evil, perverse, overweight Flapjack. I do wish they show more of him as a minor villain as well, like his role in The Deep End was hilarious!

AND YES MOAR SOCK OPERA, I can't wait for them to show the deleted scenes with Bipper--I'm positive you can make an entire episode with what they cut out, Bill being the chatterbox he is! ((must see Bipper acting like a moron and hitting on Wendy))

Headcanon: If Dipper becomes Bill-ified growing up, he evolves into Alex!
@Opalwhisker Hahah, Gideon is like an evil, perverse, overweight Flapjack. I do wish they show more of him as a minor villain as well, like his role in The Deep End was hilarious!

AND YES MOAR SOCK OPERA, I can't wait for them to show the deleted scenes with Bipper--I'm positive you can make an entire episode with what they cut out, Bill being the chatterbox he is! ((must see Bipper acting like a moron and hitting on Wendy))

Headcanon: If Dipper becomes Bill-ified growing up, he evolves into Alex!
Bump! Looks like the episode after Blendin's Game is called the Love God, wonder what that's gonna be about!
Bump! Looks like the episode after Blendin's Game is called the Love God, wonder what that's gonna be about!
@atomikamikaze I forget where I saw the synopsis for that episode, but "Love God" is basically Mabel finds a love potion. That episode is going to be all kinds of fun lmao.
@atomikamikaze I forget where I saw the synopsis for that episode, but "Love God" is basically Mabel finds a love potion. That episode is going to be all kinds of fun lmao.
d4nYyHf.png
@Opalwhisker Oh boy, sounds awesome! (I smell possible Gideon hehehe)

I do hope they reference that non-canon LARP they did at SDCC, where Gideon eats food squealing like a pig, it adds to his romantic charm.
@Opalwhisker Oh boy, sounds awesome! (I smell possible Gideon hehehe)

I do hope they reference that non-canon LARP they did at SDCC, where Gideon eats food squealing like a pig, it adds to his romantic charm.
(fairly) recent sketch I did. I don't even normally draw in pen but I wanted to try out a cute style i'd seen earlier and dorito and pine tree happened AU where the meet before the whole gideon thing or something idk [img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-vVm_8Wnw6Ts/VD8mArwvEII/AAAAAAAACpk/uI7cCUuJiXI/w512-h667-no/inktober%2B005.jpg[/img]
(fairly) recent sketch I did.
I don't even normally draw in pen but I wanted to try out a cute style i'd seen earlier and dorito and pine tree happened
AU where the meet before the whole gideon thing or something idk
inktober%2B005.jpg
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
YYYAAYY This is a long overdue thread! I love love LOVE Gravity Falls, as do most of my friends, and I'm so glad I'm not the only one on here who does! Just popping in to say hey I guess : )
YYYAAYY This is a long overdue thread! I love love LOVE Gravity Falls, as do most of my friends, and I'm so glad I'm not the only one on here who does! Just popping in to say hey I guess : )
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
@pixiecat hi! :D glad to have you! :)
@alagasianflame that looks great! :D
@pixiecat hi! :D glad to have you! :)
@alagasianflame that looks great! :D
d4nYyHf.png
@alagasianflame Awww they're so cute!
@pixiecat ohoho you came to the right thread! :D I live Gravity Falls, hello there! *Bill Skydancer waves hello*
@alagasianflame Awww they're so cute!
@pixiecat ohoho you came to the right thread! :D I live Gravity Falls, hello there! *Bill Skydancer waves hello*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21