Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokedex: COMPLETE!
I have completed the pokedex, all but Arceus (Who doesn't count because it's an event pokemon) and now I get my shiny charm! I am so pleased! I just wanted to share my joy with the rest of FR, now I'm going to go try to hatch some shinies.
I have completed the pokedex, all but Arceus (Who doesn't count because it's an event pokemon) and now I get my shiny charm! I am so pleased! I just wanted to share my joy with the rest of FR, now I'm going to go try to hatch some shinies.
Remi
He/Him
Radical! I got the charm a little while ago, but grats! I didn't really use it, though, because I'm usually just hatching EV Shinies instead, but it was a nice accomplishment!
Radical! I got the charm a little while ago, but grats! I didn't really use it, though, because I'm usually just hatching EV Shinies instead, but it was a nice accomplishment!
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
congratulations! i got my shiny charm a few months ago, back when the the pokebank trail was active. that was the most hectic month of my life.

hopefully you'll be able to register Arceus soon! that sweet, sweet number of 718 is so satisfying to look at.
congratulations! i got my shiny charm a few months ago, back when the the pokebank trail was active. that was the most hectic month of my life.

hopefully you'll be able to register Arceus soon! that sweet, sweet number of 718 is so satisfying to look at.
tumblr_inline_n71bciaF561r0hd3p.png
Congrats! I did the same thing a couple months back, except i got the events because im just a perfectionist (and i have friends who are into competitive play, so they have like 10000000 arceuses(?)) Have fun with that shiny charm, it really helps.
Congrats! I did the same thing a couple months back, except i got the events because im just a perfectionist (and i have friends who are into competitive play, so they have like 10000000 arceuses(?)) Have fun with that shiny charm, it really helps.
congrats!!! now if only i could find the motivation to do it myself... x3
congrats!!! now if only i could find the motivation to do it myself... x3
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
hey, congrats! i tried to get a living pokedex but i gave up like 80 in XD
hey, congrats! i tried to get a living pokedex but i gave up like 80 in XD
@Fyrianin
Two words: Shiny Furfrou
@Fyrianin
Two words: Shiny Furfrou
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing

i have a shiny furfrou and lemme just say that thing filled 12 boxes on pokebank holy cow and i released alot of them too

if thats wat ur currently getting, good luck

even though the rates should be equal to any other pokemon i just

me and my friend had a very hard time
@Brokenwing

i have a shiny furfrou and lemme just say that thing filled 12 boxes on pokebank holy cow and i released alot of them too

if thats wat ur currently getting, good luck

even though the rates should be equal to any other pokemon i just

me and my friend had a very hard time
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
@Fyrianin That is indeed what I'm after. I think I've hatched well over 600 Furfrous already.
@Fyrianin That is indeed what I'm after. I think I've hatched well over 600 Furfrous already.
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing

oh gosh i wish u the best of luck and it will feel so great once u get it

and with mine i even got the gender i wanted to that felt even greater
@Brokenwing

oh gosh i wish u the best of luck and it will feel so great once u get it

and with mine i even got the gender i wanted to that felt even greater