Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | K-Pop fans?
If there are any kpop fans out there that feel like talking then please share with me

- your favorite band
- your ultimate bias/biases
- your favorite song or album
- any concerts that you've been to
- any random kpop things you would like to talk about

My fav bands are Super Junior and BtoB
My ultimate bias is Yesung of Super Junior and Eunkwang is my bias for BtoB
my fav songs are Rock this House and No Other by Super Junior and Beep Beep by BtoB
I went to a B.A.P concert in Chicago and that's the only concert I've been to
Yesung is an adorkable idiot and i hate him so much i love him
If there are any kpop fans out there that feel like talking then please share with me

- your favorite band
- your ultimate bias/biases
- your favorite song or album
- any concerts that you've been to
- any random kpop things you would like to talk about

My fav bands are Super Junior and BtoB
My ultimate bias is Yesung of Super Junior and Eunkwang is my bias for BtoB
my fav songs are Rock this House and No Other by Super Junior and Beep Beep by BtoB
I went to a B.A.P concert in Chicago and that's the only concert I've been to
Yesung is an adorkable idiot and i hate him so much i love him
Lord of the Melons
i'm always mad bro so you can just call me Mad for short
I am a Rhinoceros
- B.A.P is my fav band (I also love Bock B)
- Himchan is the sole vexation of my existence my ultimate bias
- fav song is Block B's "Jackpot"
- I have not been to any concerts (yet)
I want more groups that are less about looking pretty for the camera and are more stupid about expressing themselves/the emotion or feeling addressed in the song/music video, if that makes any sense. Basically, I'm sick of groups being just eye candy for girls, and not being appreciated for their actual skills and hard work
- B.A.P is my fav band (I also love Bock B)
- Himchan is the sole vexation of my existence my ultimate bias
- fav song is Block B's "Jackpot"
- I have not been to any concerts (yet)
I want more groups that are less about looking pretty for the camera and are more stupid about expressing themselves/the emotion or feeling addressed in the song/music video, if that makes any sense. Basically, I'm sick of groups being just eye candy for girls, and not being appreciated for their actual skills and hard work
FIRE! THE SUPERIOR ELEMENT!
My favorite band is SHINee.
My ultimate bias is the extremely adorable and dumb puppy Kim Jonghyun.
My favorite song is XOXO (Kisses & Hugs) by EXO.
I have been to a B.A.P concert.

I really like to support new groups, especially the ones that are not owned by the big companies like YG, SM, or JYP. I wish some of them were more noticed in the media and with kpop fan especially, but unfortunately some just aren't appreciated and it makes me sad. Groups like HISTORY, HIGH4, TOUCH are so talented and so ignored. Also new KHipHop groups like UglyPumpkin and TROY are not gaining much attention either. Please support these groups.
My favorite band is SHINee.
My ultimate bias is the extremely adorable and dumb puppy Kim Jonghyun.
My favorite song is XOXO (Kisses & Hugs) by EXO.
I have been to a B.A.P concert.

I really like to support new groups, especially the ones that are not owned by the big companies like YG, SM, or JYP. I wish some of them were more noticed in the media and with kpop fan especially, but unfortunately some just aren't appreciated and it makes me sad. Groups like HISTORY, HIGH4, TOUCH are so talented and so ignored. Also new KHipHop groups like UglyPumpkin and TROY are not gaining much attention either. Please support these groups.
bouncy_wind_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1pd.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngbouncy_wind_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1pd.gif
My fav band is Tvxq
My ultimate bias is shim changmin cuz he's really talented and an idiot really smart
I don't have a favorite song or album right now
I havent been to any concerts yet

I like to support all groups, new and old, popular and unpopular, because they all work hard and i want them to succeed. I like it when bands have a certain charm and you can feel it in their music, like they don't just make music that's popular, they make music that matches their groups quirkiness and they have their own style and you can hear a song and not know the song but you know it's that band just by the style of it
My fav band is Tvxq
My ultimate bias is shim changmin cuz he's really talented and an idiot really smart
I don't have a favorite song or album right now
I havent been to any concerts yet

I like to support all groups, new and old, popular and unpopular, because they all work hard and i want them to succeed. I like it when bands have a certain charm and you can feel it in their music, like they don't just make music that's popular, they make music that matches their groups quirkiness and they have their own style and you can hear a song and not know the song but you know it's that band just by the style of it
@MaxShimChangmin @MelonMad let's continue our discussion on this forum
@MaxShimChangmin @MelonMad let's continue our discussion on this forum
FIRE! THE SUPERIOR ELEMENT!
- I've got a three way tie for my favourites between BAP, Block B & MBLAQ
- Ultimate Bias is definitely Lee Joon ♥
- Favourite Song is either Coma, Cry, Nilimambo or Danger (by BTS)
- Never been to any concerts, but one of my old Tumblr Friends went to see BAP in Chicago. Haven't talked to her in FOREVER since I quit but eyyyyy Hiseu if you see this what's up? :D
Jesus Christ I love idols that are total losers dorks irl probably because thats the number one thing i find attractive in huys
- I've got a three way tie for my favourites between BAP, Block B & MBLAQ
- Ultimate Bias is definitely Lee Joon ♥
- Favourite Song is either Coma, Cry, Nilimambo or Danger (by BTS)
- Never been to any concerts, but one of my old Tumblr Friends went to see BAP in Chicago. Haven't talked to her in FOREVER since I quit but eyyyyy Hiseu if you see this what's up? :D
Jesus Christ I love idols that are total losers dorks irl probably because thats the number one thing i find attractive in huys
QtezsCP.png