Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any furs out there?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/de31daf32c4f4dd86967cb74d234c281/tumblr_ndjoiuH3hv1r9asjwo1_500.jpg[/img] What do you all think of the progress on this fluffy monster?
tumblr_ndjoiuH3hv1r9asjwo1_500.jpg

What do you all think of the progress on this fluffy monster?
Awesome I like it :D
Awesome I like it :D
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Luridgast
Prints, mostly. I'll also be doing sketches and maaaaaybe tarot reading? I'll have to check with con staff because I didn't put it down on my table app- I didn't actually think about it until afterward.

@Dirine
I am loving the floof!
@Luridgast
Prints, mostly. I'll also be doing sketches and maaaaaybe tarot reading? I'll have to check with con staff because I didn't put it down on my table app- I didn't actually think about it until afterward.

@Dirine
I am loving the floof!
@amymist uvu
@amymist uvu
I'm a fur too! Obviously a tiger, specifically Sumatran. I go by Spark most places.
I'm a fur too! Obviously a tiger, specifically Sumatran. I go by Spark most places.
Nice welcome spark.....

Do you have any work you could show us
Nice welcome spark.....

Do you have any work you could show us
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I like, want to say that I am a furry, and I have called myself that, but I don't know if I actually "am" one. Like I do draw "Animal people" if that's all there is to it (And not that well either, I mean I draw decently but not too great, and I have massive problems drawing things diagonally. Like I can draw completely fine from the side or from the direct front, but if I gotta draw diagonally my art talent goes into the toilet.). But I haven't engrossed myself in the culture at all, this thread is about the extent of my knowledge of the furry community.

I want to, I love seeing everybody's drawings and all that but I don't really know any places where I can just kind of do that... then again I've never really searched but how exactly do you search for that kind of stuff anyway? I don't have a fursona, (I mean I have a lot of different characters but I have never declared one as a representation of me... I would really have trouble doing that.) I've never been to a convention or meeting (Not just Furry culture but practically any fan/culture thing ever, I've never been to a convention in my life.), and while I call myself a furry I haven't really told anyone that besides my closest friends.

I can't really share my very "meh" drawings on here of random characters either because those are basically all on paper. But there isn't much variety. It's basically all just your extremely standard furry animals (Wolves, Foxes, other Canines.) with a decent bit of Lizards in there. But to me they are at least still somewhat unique because I have no problems with making them imperfect. Like a lot of them are shy, paranoid, not smart, chubby, etc. (Hopefully I didn't offend anyone with that list or something, I didn't mean to do that.)
I like, want to say that I am a furry, and I have called myself that, but I don't know if I actually "am" one. Like I do draw "Animal people" if that's all there is to it (And not that well either, I mean I draw decently but not too great, and I have massive problems drawing things diagonally. Like I can draw completely fine from the side or from the direct front, but if I gotta draw diagonally my art talent goes into the toilet.). But I haven't engrossed myself in the culture at all, this thread is about the extent of my knowledge of the furry community.

I want to, I love seeing everybody's drawings and all that but I don't really know any places where I can just kind of do that... then again I've never really searched but how exactly do you search for that kind of stuff anyway? I don't have a fursona, (I mean I have a lot of different characters but I have never declared one as a representation of me... I would really have trouble doing that.) I've never been to a convention or meeting (Not just Furry culture but practically any fan/culture thing ever, I've never been to a convention in my life.), and while I call myself a furry I haven't really told anyone that besides my closest friends.

I can't really share my very "meh" drawings on here of random characters either because those are basically all on paper. But there isn't much variety. It's basically all just your extremely standard furry animals (Wolves, Foxes, other Canines.) with a decent bit of Lizards in there. But to me they are at least still somewhat unique because I have no problems with making them imperfect. Like a lot of them are shy, paranoid, not smart, chubby, etc. (Hopefully I didn't offend anyone with that list or something, I didn't mean to do that.)
@Luridgast ^//^
@Luridgast ^//^
:V
im removing the mold from my head sculpt (a bird mask, not necessarily furry-related but will essentially be a fursuit head) tonight and im super nervous
im removing the mold from my head sculpt (a bird mask, not necessarily furry-related but will essentially be a fursuit head) tonight and im super nervous
@Shoey There's a lot of disagreement over what "makes" someone a furry, but I always say it's up to you to define for yourself! If you feel like you're a furry, it doesn't matter what you do or don't do. As for looking for furry content, there are a lot of places to start! FurAffinity is very popular and has a wide variety of content! And I really love characters who don't fit the standard ideas of 'perfection.' @Luridgast I haven't decided on exactly what prints I'm bringing yet, but I can show you a peek at the tarot deck I want to bring! It's handmade, because it just feels more "right" to me that way. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0GhSRZCcAAT5pE.jpg[/img]
@Shoey
There's a lot of disagreement over what "makes" someone a furry, but I always say it's up to you to define for yourself! If you feel like you're a furry, it doesn't matter what you do or don't do. As for looking for furry content, there are a lot of places to start! FurAffinity is very popular and has a wide variety of content! And I really love characters who don't fit the standard ideas of 'perfection.'

@Luridgast
I haven't decided on exactly what prints I'm bringing yet, but I can show you a peek at the tarot deck I want to bring! It's handmade, because it just feels more "right" to me that way.

B0GhSRZCcAAT5pE.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16