Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | D&D Night
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
Dungeons and Dragons Gaming Night?

I was just wondering if there was any D&D players on this site interested in playing some games? I'm interested in being a dungeon master and have and already planned (and tested) campaign that I would love to run. It's a moderate campaign, but I'm a really easy dm, so this would be a great game for newbies or casuals. I run it at level 10-15 with hardly any character boundaries.
I never kill characters and I strive for a fun and entertaining plot. :D
I would suggest planning on playing on certain nights, or it could be a post when you can thing. I have art for it so it'll be pretty fleshed out.
The theme has to do with gods and demons. And the system I run in is 3.5, but has some 4e creatures.
It runs great with 3-5 people, so if I can find this many people it's a go.
I can host it on skype, the rp forum, or RP nation. It depends on what you guys want.
If you have any questions I will try my hardest to answer them. c:

So I was not expecting this many people! XD
We have enough people interested, so I close off this forum to other players now.
We will be playing on the role play forums here or on rolld20, but we will be using a side chat for questions and the like. :D
I will ping everyone with possible dates a little in the future!

First campaign through and it was a success! We had some bumps in the road, but everyone survived and hopefully had fun! I will be re-hosting the campaign on at a later date, when I have more free time and stuff made up.

Second campaign is in the work right after I see how many people are still interested in playing.
List for Next Campaign
HiddenMica
Sei
Quasmothy
Tria91
pearlspar21
GadgetGoat
Astrologian
radiocreep
Turquai
fishboyliam
PrincessShae
BumRapRhiny
Lunazaki
Lavendeer
WynterDragen
Dungeons and Dragons Gaming Night?

I was just wondering if there was any D&D players on this site interested in playing some games? I'm interested in being a dungeon master and have and already planned (and tested) campaign that I would love to run. It's a moderate campaign, but I'm a really easy dm, so this would be a great game for newbies or casuals. I run it at level 10-15 with hardly any character boundaries.
I never kill characters and I strive for a fun and entertaining plot. :D
I would suggest planning on playing on certain nights, or it could be a post when you can thing. I have art for it so it'll be pretty fleshed out.
The theme has to do with gods and demons. And the system I run in is 3.5, but has some 4e creatures.
It runs great with 3-5 people, so if I can find this many people it's a go.
I can host it on skype, the rp forum, or RP nation. It depends on what you guys want.
If you have any questions I will try my hardest to answer them. c:

So I was not expecting this many people! XD
We have enough people interested, so I close off this forum to other players now.
We will be playing on the role play forums here or on rolld20, but we will be using a side chat for questions and the like. :D
I will ping everyone with possible dates a little in the future!

First campaign through and it was a success! We had some bumps in the road, but everyone survived and hopefully had fun! I will be re-hosting the campaign on at a later date, when I have more free time and stuff made up.

Second campaign is in the work right after I see how many people are still interested in playing.
List for Next Campaign
HiddenMica
Sei
Quasmothy
Tria91
pearlspar21
GadgetGoat
Astrologian
radiocreep
Turquai
fishboyliam
PrincessShae
BumRapRhiny
Lunazaki
Lavendeer
WynterDragen
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
MonkeyDLuffy is hosting some games as well over here -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1404481
Be sure to check them out as well! :]
MonkeyDLuffy is hosting some games as well over here -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1404481
Be sure to check them out as well! :]
I/m just starting to learn the game and I would love to play which version would we play i have all the books for 3.5 but I could read another if needed. The only game I have played is World of Darkness so I have played a rpg before but never DnD. I'm available to play on Monday Wednesdays and Fridays after 5 pm EST
I/m just starting to learn the game and I would love to play which version would we play i have all the books for 3.5 but I could read another if needed. The only game I have played is World of Darkness so I have played a rpg before but never DnD. I'm available to play on Monday Wednesdays and Fridays after 5 pm EST
@djcox36
I only use 3.5 for mostly everyhting, so that's what we would play in. I use my ow world that's fairly simple, and you would have a little to read before we start. I'll see when we can play as we still may need another player or two.
@djcox36
I only use 3.5 for mostly everyhting, so that's what we would play in. I use my ow world that's fairly simple, and you would have a little to read before we start. I'll see when we can play as we still may need another player or two.
@plirius
I will start reading on the 3.5 books asap im doing midterm papers atm but i should have them done tomorrow and i will read them right after i get them turned in.
@plirius
I will start reading on the 3.5 books asap im doing midterm papers atm but i should have them done tomorrow and i will read them right after i get them turned in.
gonna ping @lakelantern bc she is a huge d&d fan and might be interested
gonna ping @lakelantern bc she is a huge d&d fan and might be interested
tumblr_inline_n1agon7tYu1synnum.gif
@djcox36
Ok! :D Don't put this infront of your midterms though! I know how that can feel. XD

@eiry
Thanks! :D
@djcox36
Ok! :D Don't put this infront of your midterms though! I know how that can feel. XD

@eiry
Thanks! :D
@Plirius I've never played before, but I've always been interested, and if you have the patience for a new player, I might be interested in joining.
@Plirius I've never played before, but I've always been interested, and if you have the patience for a new player, I might be interested in joining.
jozW8p0.png
@Donvex
You came to the right place! :D
I'm very patient and lenient when it comes to new players! I never had one die on me before! XD
While I'm not the best teacher, since I run my own campaign it is way easier as it allows me to bend and create new rules, so it's a good place for newbies to test the waters. That being said I need to now exactly what you know so I can figure out what I have to teach you. :D Do you know any of the fundamentals? I have some pdf's for the game that I can send you to read over if your interested.
@Donvex
You came to the right place! :D
I'm very patient and lenient when it comes to new players! I never had one die on me before! XD
While I'm not the best teacher, since I run my own campaign it is way easier as it allows me to bend and create new rules, so it's a good place for newbies to test the waters. That being said I need to now exactly what you know so I can figure out what I have to teach you. :D Do you know any of the fundamentals? I have some pdf's for the game that I can send you to read over if your interested.
@Plirius Sending over the pdfs would likely be a good idea, because quite frankly, I know nothing. I just know it's a form of rpg and that I've always desperately wanted to participate. I'm glad you're patient, though, I really hope I don't disappoint.
@Plirius Sending over the pdfs would likely be a good idea, because quite frankly, I know nothing. I just know it's a form of rpg and that I've always desperately wanted to participate. I'm glad you're patient, though, I really hope I don't disappoint.
jozW8p0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87