Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | American Horror Story anyone?
1 2 3 4 5
American Horror Story Season 4 is coming out soon on October 8 and I'm incredibly excited. Is anyone feeling the same? XD
American Horror Story Season 4 is coming out soon on October 8 and I'm incredibly excited. Is anyone feeling the same? XD
S9foAWY.gif
Ahhh, I'm excited for the new season! I need to actually finish season 3, but I can't wait!
Ahhh, I'm excited for the new season! I need to actually finish season 3, but I can't wait!
[img][/img]fESLZfj.gifDerpCarmineCranes2014.png
Totally stoked. Waiting for season 3 to pop up on Netflix, but I might just watch season 4 on *Tremble* cable..
Totally stoked. Waiting for season 3 to pop up on Netflix, but I might just watch season 4 on *Tremble* cable..
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
YYYEEESSS. I was actually kind of disappointed by season 3, so I hope this season is better.
YYYEEESSS. I was actually kind of disappointed by season 3, so I hope this season is better.
AHS AHS AHS I've been looking forward to this day since season 3 ended :D And it premieres a day before my birthday! Best early birthday present~~

@Bubonic - Yes the idea of watching cable television sends chills down my spine as well xD It's been a while since I've actually had to wait a week to continue a TV series.. This will be interesting!
AHS AHS AHS I've been looking forward to this day since season 3 ended :D And it premieres a day before my birthday! Best early birthday present~~

@Bubonic - Yes the idea of watching cable television sends chills down my spine as well xD It's been a while since I've actually had to wait a week to continue a TV series.. This will be interesting!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@Amaluna

Ugh same, it's so crappy looking. And commercials. I hate waiting a week, too. I'm so impatient. I may just say screw it and wait until the whole series is on Netflix within a year xD
@Amaluna

Ugh same, it's so crappy looking. And commercials. I hate waiting a week, too. I'm so impatient. I may just say screw it and wait until the whole series is on Netflix within a year xD
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
I don't have netflix here, but I'm waiting for heroes to upload it on thepiratebay. *~* I like season three because of the coven thing going on and sarah paulson totally rocked.
I don't have netflix here, but I'm waiting for heroes to upload it on thepiratebay. *~* I like season three because of the coven thing going on and sarah paulson totally rocked.
S9foAWY.gif
YES IM SO STOKED. I will have a date with my TV each and every week.
YES IM SO STOKED. I will have a date with my TV each and every week.
NnYxXrI.png
YES I am excited!!! They just released the opening for the new season and it looks particularly creepy. I didn't much like Asylum for some reason, and though Coven started out strong it got kind whacky by the end XD

BUT I really do love this show and I'll certainly be watching it this time around!
YES I am excited!!! They just released the opening for the new season and it looks particularly creepy. I didn't much like Asylum for some reason, and though Coven started out strong it got kind whacky by the end XD

BUT I really do love this show and I'll certainly be watching it this time around!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia

Yes I know right. Coven was awesome in the beginning. I found Asylum really weird although the premise is like super cool, but I didn't quite get the E.T. thing there XD Found the introduction of polygamy..weird.
@Pressia

Yes I know right. Coven was awesome in the beginning. I found Asylum really weird although the premise is like super cool, but I didn't quite get the E.T. thing there XD Found the introduction of polygamy..weird.
S9foAWY.gif
1 2 3 4 5