Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The awesome people thread~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@Plague thank you, Plague!! I try ;___;

okay so like, @Bioluminous and @Pained totally pinged me last time as a mention in a different 'awesome people thread' and I forgot to thank them because I am HORRIBLE!!!!!
Anyway, Bio and Pained, you two rock. But you know that already.

@gulbadan yo let me move in w u jk i don't have the $$$$$

@sandwich hi i mean GDAY CROCODILE BLIMEY

@rookery hi!!!!!!!!! waves at stella and looks @ my cool adoptable yes

@SHODAN HI all of my dragons are basically from SHODAN yep

@20pi OWNER OF SEAN AKA BEST DRAGON

@Razalin THIS YEAR I WILL SEND YOU SOMETHING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY....... THAT IS SO SAD I AM A YEAR LATE NOW LOL

edit: I BROKE THIS MESSAGE WITH BRACKETS OOPS SORRY IF YOU GET PINGED LIKE 10X TIMES
@Plague thank you, Plague!! I try ;___;

okay so like, @Bioluminous and @Pained totally pinged me last time as a mention in a different 'awesome people thread' and I forgot to thank them because I am HORRIBLE!!!!!
Anyway, Bio and Pained, you two rock. But you know that already.

@gulbadan yo let me move in w u jk i don't have the $$$$$

@sandwich hi i mean GDAY CROCODILE BLIMEY

@rookery hi!!!!!!!!! waves at stella and looks @ my cool adoptable yes

@SHODAN HI all of my dragons are basically from SHODAN yep

@20pi OWNER OF SEAN AKA BEST DRAGON

@Razalin THIS YEAR I WILL SEND YOU SOMETHING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY....... THAT IS SO SAD I AM A YEAR LATE NOW LOL

edit: I BROKE THIS MESSAGE WITH BRACKETS OOPS SORRY IF YOU GET PINGED LIKE 10X TIMES
BoVzcWO.gif
Thank you so much @Highgarden~ It's been nice having a web friend to talk to, especially one so familiar with the ins and outs of my world!

@Calavera @cgeez @Seadevil You're awesome and so you are all tagged here. So others will also recognize your awesomeness.
Thank you so much @Highgarden~ It's been nice having a web friend to talk to, especially one so familiar with the ins and outs of my world!

@Calavera @cgeez @Seadevil You're awesome and so you are all tagged here. So others will also recognize your awesomeness.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Thanks @Highgarden my Arcane/Light buddy from way back!
@Rapscallion @Wingtips @LittleSparrow @Juraco - you guys know why I tagged you =)
@PyrrhicComedy @Soleil tagged for your rockin' dominance stuff within Light and just being all round cool for our Flight
Thanks @Highgarden my Arcane/Light buddy from way back!
@Rapscallion @Wingtips @LittleSparrow @Juraco - you guys know why I tagged you =)
@PyrrhicComedy @Soleil tagged for your rockin' dominance stuff within Light and just being all round cool for our Flight
I'm gunna ping @reliquiaen because she's a real bro.
Also @Cimaira because she's really nice as well!
AND @Bow BECAUSE U FLUFFLORD.
I'm gunna ping @reliquiaen because she's a real bro.
Also @Cimaira because she's really nice as well!
AND @Bow BECAUSE U FLUFFLORD.
tumblr_o2xaodxfqI1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@reliquiaen @emmi @theo @archiie @savanna @Drackomancer @TeraThanatos @Ayeaka @Kelri @Pixesque @Cimaira @itstherene @CheckeredJoker @CheckeredJoker @TheJoker
@reliquiaen @emmi @theo @archiie @savanna @Drackomancer @TeraThanatos @Ayeaka @Kelri @Pixesque @Cimaira @itstherene @CheckeredJoker @CheckeredJoker @TheJoker
@stealthclaw OMG thankie you're awesome too! Just as @NearMiss and @NekoChan700 @Noctuaceva @Deino909 @FallingGalaxy
@stealthclaw OMG thankie you're awesome too! Just as @NearMiss and @NekoChan700 @Noctuaceva @Deino909 @FallingGalaxy
9h ahead of Flight Rising

@tec
FHDSJKNFAHSDKJAnF tec ;A; ilu ❤

Ooooh, everyone is awesome. Have some pings guys, sorry if they're repeat pings, but you're awesome too and you gotta know it! ❤❤❤

@Brynncognito @Solitae @bonsairocket @abirue @hidd3nstare @terathanatos @stealthclaw @lorelei @blackhearted @kschaef @myrrhdarkwing @sellenair @imtheembers @nikitadarkstar @dracoon @misplaced @simmy27star @graciegra @psychowing @foreverendeavor @nighttaint @ismaiel

You are all loved~
@tec
FHDSJKNFAHSDKJAnF tec ;A; ilu ❤

Ooooh, everyone is awesome. Have some pings guys, sorry if they're repeat pings, but you're awesome too and you gotta know it! ❤❤❤

@Brynncognito @Solitae @bonsairocket @abirue @hidd3nstare @terathanatos @stealthclaw @lorelei @blackhearted @kschaef @myrrhdarkwing @sellenair @imtheembers @nikitadarkstar @dracoon @misplaced @simmy27star @graciegra @psychowing @foreverendeavor @nighttaint @ismaiel

You are all loved~
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@RWMVG1DC

Oh wow. Thanks I mean. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. I know why you are awesome Organizer King. But why am I awesome though? O.o

Well to thank and give loves to some other people who are awesome too:

@Inteth for keeping me good company
@Colic for helping me find my center
@Cyanea for having the best Nest renatal service ever! (And for keping up with my hungry faes that don't want to produce the offspring I so often see in the preview.)
@Sybok @tec and all the others who keep the tangled wood shadowy and growing.
@RWMVG1DC

Oh wow. Thanks I mean. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. I know why you are awesome Organizer King. But why am I awesome though? O.o

Well to thank and give loves to some other people who are awesome too:

@Inteth for keeping me good company
@Colic for helping me find my center
@Cyanea for having the best Nest renatal service ever! (And for keping up with my hungry faes that don't want to produce the offspring I so often see in the preview.)
@Sybok @tec and all the others who keep the tangled wood shadowy and growing.
@RWMVG1DC WHAT IS THIS ITS BEAUTIFUL ;o;;

Imma ping @plushiepalooza @zaffy @weyrbound @solitae @saturnsenshi @punkwitch @Sybok @marchelute @karayank Sorry if these are repeats but this website has lots of nice people on it ^_^
@RWMVG1DC WHAT IS THIS ITS BEAUTIFUL ;o;;

Imma ping @plushiepalooza @zaffy @weyrbound @solitae @saturnsenshi @punkwitch @Sybok @marchelute @karayank Sorry if these are repeats but this website has lots of nice people on it ^_^
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
@Plague Thank you so much!

In the spirit of pinging awesome people, I thought I would ping some awesome people who contribute to the IOI! Thank you for posting your stories and insights - it makes everything I do worthwhile.

@Kianna @Enoch @Maerik @icecheetah @Crowleyisking @FelGS @Sinamy @AsylumInmate @Namira @Fellis

I was going to ping all the members, but I think we're past 120 people now. That could make things a little hectic. ;)
@Plague Thank you so much!

In the spirit of pinging awesome people, I thought I would ping some awesome people who contribute to the IOI! Thank you for posting your stories and insights - it makes everything I do worthwhile.

@Kianna @Enoch @Maerik @icecheetah @Crowleyisking @FelGS @Sinamy @AsylumInmate @Namira @Fellis

I was going to ping all the members, but I think we're past 120 people now. That could make things a little hectic. ;)

What is dead may never die
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54