Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The awesome people thread~
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54
Thank you @LisaRae :D Your awesome also
Thank you @LisaRae :D Your awesome also
sBjXpfJ.png
@Arumi aww thanks you're sweet : )

@Frankenstein
Thank you for being super doper awesome ! -heart- By far the randomest and weird way to meet a stranger on FR who is a crazy gen 1 collector, lives in the same country, province and actually a few streets away from me! You made me love dragon art x_x .... and you got me addicted to tv shows.

@Azurial
YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU'RE SUPER AWESOME. LIKE COME ON. LOOK AT THOSE GIJINKA HGBKUDUUIR -heartx100-
@Arumi aww thanks you're sweet : )

@Frankenstein
Thank you for being super doper awesome ! -heart- By far the randomest and weird way to meet a stranger on FR who is a crazy gen 1 collector, lives in the same country, province and actually a few streets away from me! You made me love dragon art x_x .... and you got me addicted to tv shows.

@Azurial
YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU'RE SUPER AWESOME. LIKE COME ON. LOOK AT THOSE GIJINKA HGBKUDUUIR -heartx100-
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Arumi -- Thanks!

I'll ping my lovely wife @RandomGnome1013 , The amazing @Dracovixen and the awesome brother 'O mine, @jreaper.

Thanks for everything you do for me and having you about makes FR an even more amazing place!
@Arumi -- Thanks!

I'll ping my lovely wife @RandomGnome1013 , The amazing @Dracovixen and the awesome brother 'O mine, @jreaper.

Thanks for everything you do for me and having you about makes FR an even more amazing place!
1z5subl.png
@Arumi Dawwww...you're just the bestest! =)

Pinging the other awesome people who help make FR a happy place for me! Thank you all!

@Svae, @tec, @Sybok, @Milani, @zwinky
@Arumi Dawwww...you're just the bestest! =)

Pinging the other awesome people who help make FR a happy place for me! Thank you all!

@Svae, @tec, @Sybok, @Milani, @zwinky
@Arumi
Thank you! I really appreciate that :D

@Remise @DoctorDeath @Noxdragon @Lonin @Nerada @Blaziken @FwaFwaFwa

Thank you guys, you are all so kind and nice :D
(And FwaFwaFwa because your name has made me laugh so many time I cannot count)
@Arumi
Thank you! I really appreciate that :D

@Remise @DoctorDeath @Noxdragon @Lonin @Nerada @Blaziken @FwaFwaFwa

Thank you guys, you are all so kind and nice :D
(And FwaFwaFwa because your name has made me laugh so many time I cannot count)
wind_contest.png
Flight Rising Time +7 (GMT)
AWWWW *cuddles*

oh my gosh thankyou ;~;

my turn I guess!

@KnightofScarves @Cirrina @Amut @ectochoir @BomberBrat @SebastianVael @succubuslust
AWWWW *cuddles*

oh my gosh thankyou ;~;

my turn I guess!

@KnightofScarves @Cirrina @Amut @ectochoir @BomberBrat @SebastianVael @succubuslust
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
Thank you @nerada

@wolfe
@vexia
You two are fantastic.

Will tab more when I'm less comotose
Thank you @nerada

@wolfe
@vexia
You two are fantastic.

Will tab more when I'm less comotose
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
Right back at you, @Nerada! :3

@DrAwesome and @RogueAlice

You two are awesome. Enough said.

Also @CaptainSanya and @traumlos
Right back at you, @Nerada! :3

@DrAwesome and @RogueAlice

You two are awesome. Enough said.

Also @CaptainSanya and @traumlos
jtgoRWq.png
Aw, thank you @SebastianVael. You're pretty awesome too. :)

You know who else is awesome? @Butzefrau. Always willing to lend a hand and super generous.

And @ArchonofEris, a wonderful new edition to Light.
Aw, thank you @SebastianVael. You're pretty awesome too. :)

You know who else is awesome? @Butzefrau. Always willing to lend a hand and super generous.

And @ArchonofEris, a wonderful new edition to Light.
z9bVpPy.png
Can confirm, these people are all awesome.

@clanmama@kascaboota@GetWhelmed@Soujun@Hotarla@MlleMensonges@Verikarma@ExaltMe@Amarath@Crossingswords@Valkaryss@SixMinutes@NiteShade@bobtheacorn@lychizzle@tambadabam@Axol@Ruttokoira@titus0331@SuperKamiCatbug@thissquirl@Roro@Nymphalidae@Adelasphen@starcrosse@Arienai@Polymythical@zanaath@Tokuroshiro@packetmantis@Mirpun@Catawampus@Aeneryss@Milokicindy@Valrik@Snobantiker@stealthclaw@Shyads@Elleira@Aerionen@Julee@mikudave@Ravenmoon@Kaelstra@bearphomet@abraxel@Murn@BATORU@Lackofa@firephoenix@Vespyr@TaimaTala@Mikaze@lifeofblink@sharkalanche@SkartoArgento@Oberon@FaeWolfling@DeevineElle@ferelden@RavenerAlpha@Yako@Terralux@Sweeps@Shadua@SorbetKing@scuttlebuggy@Dizzy@beepish@Cryptic@meecke@flightedbird@Klomonx@Argie@Degari@Iwacho@GayManSalad@ronanlynch@stacheldrahtzaun@Kisora@RedfeatherOutlaw@Mazzi@kateraptor@Maduo@OBELISKS@morrigne@SillyShades@Ninzo@JessicaTheShark@Jaska@LeoKins@Aggression97@PixieKenna@Camfield@naufrageous@Bob@Fox@Ureoch@gupey
Can confirm, these people are all awesome.

@clanmama@kascaboota@GetWhelmed@Soujun@Hotarla@MlleMensonges@Verikarma@ExaltMe@Amarath@Crossingswords@Valkaryss@SixMinutes@NiteShade@bobtheacorn@lychizzle@tambadabam@Axol@Ruttokoira@titus0331@SuperKamiCatbug@thissquirl@Roro@Nymphalidae@Adelasphen@starcrosse@Arienai@Polymythical@zanaath@Tokuroshiro@packetmantis@Mirpun@Catawampus@Aeneryss@Milokicindy@Valrik@Snobantiker@stealthclaw@Shyads@Elleira@Aerionen@Julee@mikudave@Ravenmoon@Kaelstra@bearphomet@abraxel@Murn@BATORU@Lackofa@firephoenix@Vespyr@TaimaTala@Mikaze@lifeofblink@sharkalanche@SkartoArgento@Oberon@FaeWolfling@DeevineElle@ferelden@RavenerAlpha@Yako@Terralux@Sweeps@Shadua@SorbetKing@scuttlebuggy@Dizzy@beepish@Cryptic@meecke@flightedbird@Klomonx@Argie@Degari@Iwacho@GayManSalad@ronanlynch@stacheldrahtzaun@Kisora@RedfeatherOutlaw@Mazzi@kateraptor@Maduo@OBELISKS@morrigne@SillyShades@Ninzo@JessicaTheShark@Jaska@LeoKins@Aggression97@PixieKenna@Camfield@naufrageous@Bob@Fox@Ureoch@gupey
tumblr_lsfzpaqGsT1qfouteo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54