Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | COSPLAY HULP + CHAT
I did something like this awhile ago and it was really popular but then I lost the thread xvx. But that one was for specifically Homestuck. So! Anyways!

This forum is to help people find resources for their cosplay and to see of they can get opinions and such on their cosplay! Or to just show it off!

I will be making a resources part to this that people request that I look up! There will be seperate sections for each one! Doesn't matter the cosplay, I'm happy to help!

I won't be able to give links to where to buys wigs, materials, parts, ect. Sorry! I hope this helps people out! IF you would be interested in helping my monitor this thread, tell me! You can help people find resources then just message me the link and tell me what its for so I can add it!

HOPE THIS HELPS!

Resources:
Quote:
I have a whole bunch of tutorials and references, everything from makeup to mecha suits on my blog if anyone would like to use that as a resource:

http://drvalkyrie.tumblr.com/tagged/cosplay-reference

Ping List For Help:

BugQueen - Sewing Help
I did something like this awhile ago and it was really popular but then I lost the thread xvx. But that one was for specifically Homestuck. So! Anyways!

This forum is to help people find resources for their cosplay and to see of they can get opinions and such on their cosplay! Or to just show it off!

I will be making a resources part to this that people request that I look up! There will be seperate sections for each one! Doesn't matter the cosplay, I'm happy to help!

I won't be able to give links to where to buys wigs, materials, parts, ect. Sorry! I hope this helps people out! IF you would be interested in helping my monitor this thread, tell me! You can help people find resources then just message me the link and tell me what its for so I can add it!

HOPE THIS HELPS!

Resources:
Quote:
I have a whole bunch of tutorials and references, everything from makeup to mecha suits on my blog if anyone would like to use that as a resource:

Ping List For Help:

BugQueen - Sewing Help
she/her or they/them
~ 10 - 7 - 2017 ~
"Aim for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars"
I won't be able to find resources RIGHT NOW because I'm not on a computer xvx I'm on my phone. But just ping me and ill find it as soon as I'm on a computer!
I won't be able to find resources RIGHT NOW because I'm not on a computer xvx I'm on my phone. But just ping me and ill find it as soon as I'm on a computer!
she/her or they/them
~ 10 - 7 - 2017 ~

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_decootomedojo1290.gifdrvalkyriegif_zps6108b9a5.giftumblr_static_tumblr_static_decootomedojo1290.gif
@drvalkyrie

I will add it to the resource list tomorrow and quote what you said :D
@drvalkyrie

I will add it to the resource list tomorrow and quote what you said :D
she/her or they/them
~ 10 - 7 - 2017 ~
If anyone needs sewing help, or really any kinda help they can totally ping me? :3
If anyone needs sewing help, or really any kinda help they can totally ping me? :3
@Bugqueen

I can make a help ping list and add you to it?
@Bugqueen

I can make a help ping list and add you to it?
she/her or they/them
~ 10 - 7 - 2017 ~
@SweetTrickster sounds awesome!
@SweetTrickster sounds awesome!
@bugqueen

Alright!
@bugqueen

Alright!
she/her or they/them
~ 10 - 7 - 2017 ~