Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ☀Magical ACNL-like Game☀
So, I bought a game called Magician's Quest: Mysterious times a while back for my DS lite...It was like animal crossing in the sense that you have non-human villagers and you can plant flowers, make your own clothes, buy clothes and furniture,etc etc...(you can also buy brooms to fly on) BUT! You could also solve mysteries and cast pranks or good magic on your peers and to help solve mysteries in the town. It's almost like animal crossing meets...Hogwarts. You go to school everyday in order to learn new magic. :3 You can also become romantically involved with your villagers if you so desire. (And you can choose your appearance from the beginning! Eye color, facial features, hair color, hair style, skin tone, etc...) There's just a lot to do and it's a very cute game!

OKAY NOW TO MY POINT....They made a sequel to this game roughly translated as Magician's Quest: Town of Magic for the 3DS! But it's only in japan...It hasn't ever been released. And there's a lot more to do in this version! If you sign this petition, then maybe we can get this game outside of japan! (Hopefully in multiple languages too )

Sign here: https://www.change.org/petitions/konami-corporation-of-america-and-konami-konami-digital-entertainment-inc-localize-magician-s-quest-town-of-magic-for-regions-outside-of-japan#share
So, I bought a game called Magician's Quest: Mysterious times a while back for my DS lite...It was like animal crossing in the sense that you have non-human villagers and you can plant flowers, make your own clothes, buy clothes and furniture,etc etc...(you can also buy brooms to fly on) BUT! You could also solve mysteries and cast pranks or good magic on your peers and to help solve mysteries in the town. It's almost like animal crossing meets...Hogwarts. You go to school everyday in order to learn new magic. :3 You can also become romantically involved with your villagers if you so desire. (And you can choose your appearance from the beginning! Eye color, facial features, hair color, hair style, skin tone, etc...) There's just a lot to do and it's a very cute game!

OKAY NOW TO MY POINT....They made a sequel to this game roughly translated as Magician's Quest: Town of Magic for the 3DS! But it's only in japan...It hasn't ever been released. And there's a lot more to do in this version! If you sign this petition, then maybe we can get this game outside of japan! (Hopefully in multiple languages too )

Sign here: https://www.change.org/petitions/konami-corporation-of-america-and-konami-konami-digital-entertainment-inc-localize-magician-s-quest-town-of-magic-for-regions-outside-of-japan#share
FR_Salacia.png
~bump~
~bump~
FR_Salacia.png
Signing!
I've never played the game, but I adore ACNL, so why not sign it? :3
Signing!
I've never played the game, but I adore ACNL, so why not sign it? :3
tumblr_nsbv5dnHtl1s9h74lo1_500.png
@Platypusquack exactly! C:
@Platypusquack exactly! C:
FR_Salacia.png