Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Halo fans?
1 2
@Juba
You might not understand parts it if you jumped right in so I wouldn't recommend it. And while I enjoyed the books, occasionally it would set a monotonous tone of action action action, which gets a little tedious. I expected that from the books but still didn't enjoy those parts so if you can't stand that kind of thing then I wouldn't recommend the books to you at all (skipping those parts is always an option). If you are planning on reading the books, start with The Fall of Reach, that's the one I started with and I found I had a good understanding of the series.
@Juba
You might not understand parts it if you jumped right in so I wouldn't recommend it. And while I enjoyed the books, occasionally it would set a monotonous tone of action action action, which gets a little tedious. I expected that from the books but still didn't enjoy those parts so if you can't stand that kind of thing then I wouldn't recommend the books to you at all (skipping those parts is always an option). If you are planning on reading the books, start with The Fall of Reach, that's the one I started with and I found I had a good understanding of the series.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
1 2