Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your text message alert sound?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm sure there's a more concise way to say that but i'm not a clever girl haha

I'm currently browsing the interwebs for a new text tone and i was having trouble coming up with ideas and i got curious about what some of you guys have as your message sounds

mine right now is "yoohoo big summer blowout" from Frozen but past gems have included:

-Navi from Ocarina of time yelling "Hey! Listen!" and annoying the bees out of me
-Pokemon Snap's Professor Oak going "Wonderful!"
-Final Fantasy VII victory fanfare
-Kim Possible beeps

What do you have right now and what were your faves??
I'm sure there's a more concise way to say that but i'm not a clever girl haha

I'm currently browsing the interwebs for a new text tone and i was having trouble coming up with ideas and i got curious about what some of you guys have as your message sounds

mine right now is "yoohoo big summer blowout" from Frozen but past gems have included:

-Navi from Ocarina of time yelling "Hey! Listen!" and annoying the bees out of me
-Pokemon Snap's Professor Oak going "Wonderful!"
-Final Fantasy VII victory fanfare
-Kim Possible beeps

What do you have right now and what were your faves??
AO77JKB.gif g585y1V.png
8HUvfNb.png
J7D1quC.png
Dragons 4 Sale
>Sporadic User
>Idiot
>Impulse buyer
>Sig still wip
AO77JKB.gif
At the moment mine is form Portal 2, Wheatley saying " This is the Part where I kill you!"

It used to be Space Core going "SPAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE" but it kept scaring the **** outta me so I had to change it.

I've been thinking of changing it to something from Assassins Creed though.
At the moment mine is form Portal 2, Wheatley saying " This is the Part where I kill you!"

It used to be Space Core going "SPAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE" but it kept scaring the **** outta me so I had to change it.

I've been thinking of changing it to something from Assassins Creed though.
I'm a leaf on the wind
Watch how I soar
@comicslushies

omg space core would make me jump too. but yes u have a good one right now i like.
@comicslushies

omg space core would make me jump too. but yes u have a good one right now i like.
AO77JKB.gif g585y1V.png
8HUvfNb.png
J7D1quC.png
Dragons 4 Sale
>Sporadic User
>Idiot
>Impulse buyer
>Sig still wip
AO77JKB.gif
Mine's Adam Savage (of Mythbusters fame) saying "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

My best friend's is a recording of me saying "would you kindly pick up your phone?" in a sort-of decent Atlas accent (hey, I'm already halfway to one with my native accent anyways). I can't wait for them to finish Bioshock. Now that's gonna be fun.

Edit: My favorite would probably be the Kim Possible beeps, too.
Mine's Adam Savage (of Mythbusters fame) saying "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

My best friend's is a recording of me saying "would you kindly pick up your phone?" in a sort-of decent Atlas accent (hey, I'm already halfway to one with my native accent anyways). I can't wait for them to finish Bioshock. Now that's gonna be fun.

Edit: My favorite would probably be the Kim Possible beeps, too.
Occasional buyer of unwanted 6-digit dragons and old festival everythings.
All of my dragons without familiars are non-permadragons. Message me with an offer if one interests you!
@weaselwardance

The worst part about it was when I was sleeping and someone decided to txt me, I'm so glad I changed it XD

EDIT: Dude a Bioshock alert tone would be pretty sweet now that I think about it, like a Big Daddy noise or something.
@weaselwardance

The worst part about it was when I was sleeping and someone decided to txt me, I'm so glad I changed it XD

EDIT: Dude a Bioshock alert tone would be pretty sweet now that I think about it, like a Big Daddy noise or something.
I'm a leaf on the wind
Watch how I soar
@comicSlushies, nice banner btw
@comicSlushies, nice banner btw
Occasional buyer of unwanted 6-digit dragons and old festival everythings.
All of my dragons without familiars are non-permadragons. Message me with an offer if one interests you!
Right now it's Lewis Brindley going "NICE", but it's a bit short so I'm probably gonna change it.
Right now it's Lewis Brindley going "NICE", but it's a bit short so I'm probably gonna change it.
kTJx1Wx.png
If you're reading this, you're not working.
My phone is forever silent because ringtones and text noises are TOO STARTLING!! Sometimes even just the BVVVVVT BVVT of the phone vibrating on a table is too startling for me.

But I generally keep it nearby/in my pocket if I'm out and I check it pretty regularly so it's okay.
My phone is forever silent because ringtones and text noises are TOO STARTLING!! Sometimes even just the BVVVVVT BVVT of the phone vibrating on a table is too startling for me.

But I generally keep it nearby/in my pocket if I'm out and I check it pretty regularly so it's okay.
Uhh, it's kind of a little ding! ding! sound. I should change it because sometimes I don't hear it go off.
Uhh, it's kind of a little ding! ding! sound. I should change it because sometimes I don't hear it go off.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
The one text notification to rule them all.
The one text notification to rule them all.
the stars
shine only at night

+8 hours ahead
of FR time
oaONRiZ.png ppOvqXN.png 5bqvdk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6