Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any non-binary players out there?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
yeps.
right now i'm saying i'm bigender [agender and a boy] but i'm working on finding a word that explains it better.
i use he/him/his pronouns but shrugs.
yeps.
right now i'm saying i'm bigender [agender and a boy] but i'm working on finding a word that explains it better.
i use he/him/his pronouns but shrugs.
agender cutie (strikes a pose, fireworks go off in the background)
they/them, xe/xem, fae/faer, whatevs tbh i fluctuate in my preferences a lot

also @heradotus , don't worry about pronouns that you think people would find too "special snowflake". the most important thing is finding something you like and are comfortable with, and if other people don't like using them for some kind of petty reason like that they're not worth your time tbh
(i will add the caveat that some neopronouns can be difficult to learn for non-native speakers or those with language difficulties but if you're already using they it shouldn't be a problem!!)
agender cutie (strikes a pose, fireworks go off in the background)
they/them, xe/xem, fae/faer, whatevs tbh i fluctuate in my preferences a lot

also @heradotus , don't worry about pronouns that you think people would find too "special snowflake". the most important thing is finding something you like and are comfortable with, and if other people don't like using them for some kind of petty reason like that they're not worth your time tbh
(i will add the caveat that some neopronouns can be difficult to learn for non-native speakers or those with language difficulties but if you're already using they it shouldn't be a problem!!)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
i've recently begun identifying as agenderflux, but previously id'd as demiboy/nanoboy/other various variations of a combination of agender and boy.
my preferred pronouns are it/its and he/him, so someone calling me an "it" would be okay- unless i know they mean it maliciously. then it would hurt (though i wouldn't let it show).

@Biagio Heard of agenderflux? I recently discovered it and realized it described me well.

@Colic have you explored demi/nano/magi genders? you may find those describe you well!
i've recently begun identifying as agenderflux, but previously id'd as demiboy/nanoboy/other various variations of a combination of agender and boy.
my preferred pronouns are it/its and he/him, so someone calling me an "it" would be okay- unless i know they mean it maliciously. then it would hurt (though i wouldn't let it show).

@Biagio Heard of agenderflux? I recently discovered it and realized it described me well.

@Colic have you explored demi/nano/magi genders? you may find those describe you well!
The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.

j3zsWMV.png
@corvidus You're right, of course. I'll keep that in mind!
@corvidus You're right, of course. I'll keep that in mind!
Addiction: Hot black tea.
Profession: Wannabe philosopher.
Pronouns: They/them/their.
@DragonElliot
I have, but i don't really feel any of them very well. Shrugs. Nan0boy would be pretty close to what i am though, it just doesn't fit quite nicely. Thank you though!
@DragonElliot
I have, but i don't really feel any of them very well. Shrugs. Nan0boy would be pretty close to what i am though, it just doesn't fit quite nicely. Thank you though!
Name's Casey, and I'm non-binary. I really like/prefer ae/aer/aers for pronouns, but really most refer to me as they/them. It really hasn't been all that long since I realized I'm an enby and came out. Definitely still figuring things out. I'm really glad to have found this thread. :)
Name's Casey, and I'm non-binary. I really like/prefer ae/aer/aers for pronouns, but really most refer to me as they/them. It really hasn't been all that long since I realized I'm an enby and came out. Definitely still figuring things out. I'm really glad to have found this thread. :)
I'm agender and prefer it/they/them pronouns myself, so thanks for including that :)
I'm agender and prefer it/they/them pronouns myself, so thanks for including that :)
2VKuKwD.png
Right now, I have no idea what my gender is? Like I'm pretty comfortable with any pronouns, with a very slight preference for he pronouns, but my preferred name (Amy) is pretty feminine, and I tend to present a little more feminine (i.e. I'm wearing a skirt right now). I also like the idea of not having a specific gender? Like I'm not sure if gender-ambiguous is a valid identity, but it feels more "right" then anything else, really. I've identified as demigendered in the past, but it didn't seem exactly right. Idk man, gender is weird and I don't get it.
Right now, I have no idea what my gender is? Like I'm pretty comfortable with any pronouns, with a very slight preference for he pronouns, but my preferred name (Amy) is pretty feminine, and I tend to present a little more feminine (i.e. I'm wearing a skirt right now). I also like the idea of not having a specific gender? Like I'm not sure if gender-ambiguous is a valid identity, but it feels more "right" then anything else, really. I've identified as demigendered in the past, but it didn't seem exactly right. Idk man, gender is weird and I don't get it.
I identify as genderqueer, and prefer they/them pronouns but Zed always works too ;) It took me ages to figure out why I kinda felt weird/wrong. Finding out there was a word for it really helped! I present in a way which as been described as "hobo motorbiker trash", which kinda works for me, haha.
I identify as genderqueer, and prefer they/them pronouns but Zed always works too ;) It took me ages to figure out why I kinda felt weird/wrong. Finding out there was a word for it really helped! I present in a way which as been described as "hobo motorbiker trash", which kinda works for me, haha.
I identify as ?????
I've been just using non-binary as an umbrella term lately because i'm still kinda confused about my gender probably agender or demigirl
I identify as ?????
I've been just using non-binary as an umbrella term lately because i'm still kinda confused about my gender probably agender or demigirl
tumblr_n36jxo2G5i1skwy90o2_r2_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11