Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Otakon 2014
1 2
Well since it's only about a week until Otakon is going to happen, I might as well get the ball rolling. I'm really excited to go since my last con was Katsucon and that was like... six months without a con. That's half a year. Wow. I'm definitely going to make the YuGiOh shoot at 1 pm on Saturday but I don't know if I can also make the Kuroshitsuji shoot at 6 pm. I want to, but I don't want to change. Maybe we could all meet up or something. FR gang. What are your plans and/or cosplays? Packing begins... [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuSYdWCCYAAObLO.jpg[/img]
Well since it's only about a week until Otakon is going to happen, I might as well get the ball rolling. I'm really excited to go since my last con was Katsucon and that was like... six months without a con. That's half a year. Wow.

I'm definitely going to make the YuGiOh shoot at 1 pm on Saturday but I don't know if I can also make the Kuroshitsuji shoot at 6 pm. I want to, but I don't want to change.

Maybe we could all meet up or something. FR gang.

What are your plans and/or cosplays?

Packing begins...

BuSYdWCCYAAObLO.jpg
I'm not actually going but I'd love to hear if any Sparkies are going to Otakon as well/what cosplays they might be doing! :3
I'm not actually going but I'd love to hear if any Sparkies are going to Otakon as well/what cosplays they might be doing! :3
boop boop!
boop boop!
I'm going to Otakon =D
I'm going to Otakon =D
This is what I've come to be.

This is what I shouldn't be.

This is what I want to be.
I went in 07 and 08, was fun. I went to Anime Expo this year and it was so fun C: I have lots of friends going to Otakon, I'm sure they'll have fun
I went in 07 and 08, was fun. I went to Anime Expo this year and it was so fun C: I have lots of friends going to Otakon, I'm sure they'll have fun
8G9Vnvx.gif
I'm going! I've been going since 2003 and have yet to miss one....though living 20 minutes away helps XD
I don't think I'll be attending any of the shoots this year, maybe the Furry one if I get there in time. I usually run that one but the only time slot we were able to get is likely too early for me to be down there and checked in and ready to run around.
Cosplay-wise, I've got Sarutobi Sasuke from Sengoku Basara and Lambo from Hitman Reborn.
I'm going! I've been going since 2003 and have yet to miss one....though living 20 minutes away helps XD
I don't think I'll be attending any of the shoots this year, maybe the Furry one if I get there in time. I usually run that one but the only time slot we were able to get is likely too early for me to be down there and checked in and ready to run around.
Cosplay-wise, I've got Sarutobi Sasuke from Sengoku Basara and Lambo from Hitman Reborn.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
@Ventus : Room bro!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait. Many Pokemon battles to be had
@Ventus : Room bro!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait. Many Pokemon battles to be had
Big evil logical meanieface
I'm going! Really wish I didn't lose my Pokemon x because I love battling a ton.
I'm only going Friday and Saturday, and both days I'm going as Mizael from Yugioh. Also going to the Yugioh photoshoot and panel!
I'm going! Really wish I didn't lose my Pokemon x because I love battling a ton.
I'm only going Friday and Saturday, and both days I'm going as Mizael from Yugioh. Also going to the Yugioh photoshoot and panel!
@gootarts
Ayyy con buddy hi5 o/
@gootarts
Ayyy con buddy hi5 o/
@kozakura
High fives back I'm so excited
@kozakura
High fives back I'm so excited
1 2