Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you spend 64 USD on?
Probably either video games or makeup, or a combination of both.
Most likely a full-priced game and high end makeup, since I rarely buy myself either.
Probably either video games or makeup, or a combination of both.
Most likely a full-priced game and high end makeup, since I rarely buy myself either.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
@pafupafu heck yeah B) I definitely don't know enough people that like them, it's a shame. they're just so dang CUTE. and I need more. 4 isn't enough. >__>;;
@pafupafu heck yeah B) I definitely don't know enough people that like them, it's a shame. they're just so dang CUTE. and I need more. 4 isn't enough. >__>;;
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
@BladeWolf
I have two whole shelves of them. They're so irresistible...
@BladeWolf
I have two whole shelves of them. They're so irresistible...
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
I would either stalk craigslist for someone putting an ad for a drawing tablet for that much or less up..

Or go to dinner with the BF. Probably make a huge order at buffalo wild wings and take some home.
I would either stalk craigslist for someone putting an ad for a drawing tablet for that much or less up..

Or go to dinner with the BF. Probably make a huge order at buffalo wild wings and take some home.
tumblr_inline_nbhuimwgTs1qg78ij.png
I might just go for dinner somewhere if I was craving a particular something, probably Indian or Vietnamese. OR LIKE @BassNectar SAID, WINGGGSS. That's a better idea.
Perhaps books. Or a trip to Sephora/shop on CherryCulture.
I might just go for dinner somewhere if I was craving a particular something, probably Indian or Vietnamese. OR LIKE @BassNectar SAID, WINGGGSS. That's a better idea.
Perhaps books. Or a trip to Sephora/shop on CherryCulture.
Books. I would buy books.
Books. I would buy books.
Video games, books, way too much virtual currency, and tons of art.
Or I'd just go on kickstarter/indiegogo and see what I can contribute to.
Video games, books, way too much virtual currency, and tons of art.
Or I'd just go on kickstarter/indiegogo and see what I can contribute to.
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
Probably stuff pertaining to my hobby, vulture culture! I saw a gorgeous otter pelt for sale the other day for 50$! It was probably the softest thing I'd ever touched.
Probably stuff pertaining to my hobby, vulture culture! I saw a gorgeous otter pelt for sale the other day for 50$! It was probably the softest thing I'd ever touched.
plague_1.png
.:tumblr:.
Probably either (or a combo of) fandom related things, cosplay stuff, or japanese food/ramune x3
Probably either (or a combo of) fandom related things, cosplay stuff, or japanese food/ramune x3
karkat_by_yeoleum-d5kajpw.png
so much art supplies
so much art supplies