Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning to the Username?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
I've always loved the things other people think are bad luck such as Jinxes and the number 13, so I started using that combined with my name as my main username everywhere:
JinxJade13
:P
I've always loved the things other people think are bad luck such as Jinxes and the number 13, so I started using that combined with my name as my main username everywhere:
JinxJade13
:P
dragonpike (also known as dragon lance/spear) is a weapon from the fire emblem series, i've been a fan for 5 or so years now! it's actually kinda funny when you think about it considering this: [quote][i] However, its true power comes when facing dragon units, as its might will triple against them.[/i][/quote]
dragonpike (also known as dragon lance/spear) is a weapon from the fire emblem series, i've been a fan for 5 or so years now! it's actually kinda funny when you think about it considering this:
Quote:
However, its true power comes when facing dragon units, as its might will triple against them.
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
Kawthar means river in paradise! I chose this name to suit the water flight xP
Kawthar means river in paradise! I chose this name to suit the water flight xP
I.
I just really love Steve Rogers.
It doesn't make sense. In a dragon context.

But my love is strong.
I.
I just really love Steve Rogers.
It doesn't make sense. In a dragon context.

But my love is strong.
"Mydragonsfly" was my first password for my very first yahoo email I got when I was 11 or 12... Now it's my username. :3
"Mydragonsfly" was my first password for my very first yahoo email I got when I was 11 or 12... Now it's my username. :3
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Acedia is basically a state of listlessness or not caring which I tend to find my self in a lot of times, plus it sounds cool.
Acedia is basically a state of listlessness or not caring which I tend to find my self in a lot of times, plus it sounds cool.
PA72RSC.png
Just a little something I came up with while brainstorming internet usernames. It was inspired by Bagon's evolutionary line. I've yet to see anyone with this username, so I'm incredibly happy with it and I'm using it almost everywhere now.
Just a little something I came up with while brainstorming internet usernames. It was inspired by Bagon's evolutionary line. I've yet to see anyone with this username, so I'm incredibly happy with it and I'm using it almost everywhere now.
Kaiserling solutions are used to preserve specimens.

I didn't know what kind of username i wanted when i first signed up, so i just flipped to a random page from this medical dictionary i found on the side of the road one day. yeah
Kaiserling solutions are used to preserve specimens.

I didn't know what kind of username i wanted when i first signed up, so i just flipped to a random page from this medical dictionary i found on the side of the road one day. yeah
Stevie is the name of my OC I've had for years. So long ago when I was about 13 I made a Neopets account and tried to have my username as Stevie, but it was taken. Neopets then gave me a list of similar usernames with random numbers and 12397 had a nice ring to it so I went with it. I'm now 25 and I use Stevie12397 as my username for everything. Sadly I don't play Neopets anymore.
Stevie is the name of my OC I've had for years. So long ago when I was about 13 I made a Neopets account and tried to have my username as Stevie, but it was taken. Neopets then gave me a list of similar usernames with random numbers and 12397 had a nice ring to it so I went with it. I'm now 25 and I use Stevie12397 as my username for everything. Sadly I don't play Neopets anymore.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngnature_sig.pngnatureanim_by_javen-d6bl015.gif
Jeanmarie is my middle name. :)
Jeanmarie is my middle name. :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15