Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Kyo and Newbies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Yeah it's like 5 days unless you boone the nest.

You are fine! Talk away!
Yeah it's like 5 days unless you boone the nest.

You are fine! Talk away!
tumblr_n6ze7p4hc91sfe827o1_500.png
@Cimaira
When I coli grind I get more gold quicker. I grind for hours, and then sell everything I get including the the food. Plus the higher you get the more things are worth.

Plus there aren't any caps.
@Cimaira
When I coli grind I get more gold quicker. I grind for hours, and then sell everything I get including the the food. Plus the higher you get the more things are worth.

Plus there aren't any caps.
That is very very odd. I usually make a ton.
That is very very odd. I usually make a ton.
Oh I know the issue. You need to train your dragons till you can have at least 2 tanks that know eliminate, then go back to the beginner areas and just use eliminate over and over. It will 9/10 be a one hit kill. THe thing about the move, is that if it does kill the opponent then it will refill the bar so you can use it again. As long as the enemy dies it will refill the bar.
Oh I know the issue. You need to train your dragons till you can have at least 2 tanks that know eliminate, then go back to the beginner areas and just use eliminate over and over. It will 9/10 be a one hit kill. THe thing about the move, is that if it does kill the opponent then it will refill the bar so you can use it again. As long as the enemy dies it will refill the bar.
You can get Eliminates as a drop as well. If I get any I will send them your way.
You can get Eliminates as a drop as well. If I get any I will send them your way.
You can also buy those in the market place for s lot less than that if you are lucky.
You can also buy those in the market place for s lot less than that if you are lucky.
@Cimaira - AHH I'm so excited another pre-vet student?! You go girl :) Ah, technically I just went from pre-vet to just veterinary student though. I actually haven't met anyone online that's even closely related to pre-vet anything before, so this makes me very happy hehehe. Also inordinately excited. (I would say feel free to ask me any questions you have about applying but I think you still have a year or two to go?)

O__O I may have to expand my lair soon too.. so expensive T_T

What I did in the coliseum to start off was get Scratch and Shred for all three of my dragons, and then battled in the areas that matched their levels as I went along. Even though I can't really afford Eliminate (and l-o-l no luck with coliseum drops) Once I hit about level 10 I could finally OHKO everything except the Leafy Moth, which made farming go a bit faster !

Ohh I have to ask - how did you find people interested in breeding with your dragons? So far I've just purchased random dragons from the auction house or gotten them gifted to me, and I haven't bred any of my own though.

Here's another silly question - in your hoard what's the difference between Materials and Other? What do you use that stuff for O__O I've just been selling it all but was worried I was selling away useful things haha. (For the Swipp Swap thing, does he usually look for materials or the "other" items?) .. like all those chess pieces ? Hesitated for a second and was like eh and just sold them haha
@Cimaira - AHH I'm so excited another pre-vet student?! You go girl :) Ah, technically I just went from pre-vet to just veterinary student though. I actually haven't met anyone online that's even closely related to pre-vet anything before, so this makes me very happy hehehe. Also inordinately excited. (I would say feel free to ask me any questions you have about applying but I think you still have a year or two to go?)

O__O I may have to expand my lair soon too.. so expensive T_T

What I did in the coliseum to start off was get Scratch and Shred for all three of my dragons, and then battled in the areas that matched their levels as I went along. Even though I can't really afford Eliminate (and l-o-l no luck with coliseum drops) Once I hit about level 10 I could finally OHKO everything except the Leafy Moth, which made farming go a bit faster !

Ohh I have to ask - how did you find people interested in breeding with your dragons? So far I've just purchased random dragons from the auction house or gotten them gifted to me, and I haven't bred any of my own though.

Here's another silly question - in your hoard what's the difference between Materials and Other? What do you use that stuff for O__O I've just been selling it all but was worried I was selling away useful things haha. (For the Swipp Swap thing, does he usually look for materials or the "other" items?) .. like all those chess pieces ? Hesitated for a second and was like eh and just sold them haha
Only things listed under materials is used for swipe. The other stuff for the most part is useless. Just be careful about chests and scrolls.
Only things listed under materials is used for swipe. The other stuff for the most part is useless. Just be careful about chests and scrolls.
@mands The chess pieces are used in an achievement, for sure. And some of the stuff in the game doesn't... really have a function yet. Maybe the coders are going to implement stuff later? It would be wonderful if you could use your chess pieces in some sort of battle chess game :3
@mands The chess pieces are used in an achievement, for sure. And some of the stuff in the game doesn't... really have a function yet. Maybe the coders are going to implement stuff later? It would be wonderful if you could use your chess pieces in some sort of battle chess game :3
Drf6g3o.png2it4hzc.jpgDrf6g3o.png
Oops I forgot about the chess achievement. Silly me.

@Solomonaros
There are a lot of things that aren't implemented yet. The staff is also changing a lot of things around. Like they are suppose to be working on a new version of the coli that is completely different than the version we are using right now. However there are also a lot of things that can't be added to the site because of lag issues and until they can get that under control I'm afraid we won't be seeing any really big changes made to the site.
Oops I forgot about the chess achievement. Silly me.

@Solomonaros
There are a lot of things that aren't implemented yet. The staff is also changing a lot of things around. Like they are suppose to be working on a new version of the coli that is completely different than the version we are using right now. However there are also a lot of things that can't be added to the site because of lag issues and until they can get that under control I'm afraid we won't be seeing any really big changes made to the site.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15