Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 149 150
I've seen a lot of the ones you listed. Its missing something though. A certain movie called The Happening. Its so forced and the acting is sub-pare. If you like bad movies with interesting concepts then I highly suggest it.
I've seen a lot of the ones you listed. Its missing something though. A certain movie called The Happening. Its so forced and the acting is sub-pare. If you like bad movies with interesting concepts then I highly suggest it.
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
That remake of Ben-Hur they did last year.. just no.. no.. no.

Also I don't get why Manchester by the sea got so good criticism.. I mean weird cuts, jumping back and forth all the time and boring acting. Plus way too much real life **** people yelling at each other sigh.

That remake of Ben-Hur they did last year.. just no.. no.. no.

Also I don't get why Manchester by the sea got so good criticism.. I mean weird cuts, jumping back and forth all the time and boring acting. Plus way too much real life **** people yelling at each other sigh.

I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
ghost in the shell 2017 live action

really bad

really bad
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
[quote name="KH3" date=2017-04-15 01:56:20] ghost in the shell 2017 live action really bad [/quote] yeah.. they couldn't .. at least have a japanese cast sigh
KH3 wrote on 2017-04-15:

really bad

yeah.. they couldn't .. at least have a japanese cast sigh
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Jack and Jill

... :/
Jack and Jill

... :/
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Houndstooth:

Let me know what you think of The Clone Wars. Once you get through the first season it starts getting incredibly awesome.

I'm worried about the next few movies being bad, too. I'm actually concerned Disney will aim them at too young of an audience and the movies will wind up being a weird mash of not-quite-appropriate-for-kids-but-not-entertaining-for-older-audiences. Also, it seems like Disney really likes messing with the characterization of old canon characters...*stares at the unrecognizable men who used to be Han Solo and Luke Skywalker*
@Houndstooth:

Let me know what you think of The Clone Wars. Once you get through the first season it starts getting incredibly awesome.

I'm worried about the next few movies being bad, too. I'm actually concerned Disney will aim them at too young of an audience and the movies will wind up being a weird mash of not-quite-appropriate-for-kids-but-not-entertaining-for-older-audiences. Also, it seems like Disney really likes messing with the characterization of old canon characters...*stares at the unrecognizable men who used to be Han Solo and Luke Skywalker*
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
Flatland.
Flatland.
BigShotModelS3.png
There was that movie Envy. You know, the one where the commercials were all about the vapooizer?

Also the Village sucked. Like it started out interesting but then falls flat on its face. Big time.
There was that movie Envy. You know, the one where the commercials were all about the vapooizer?

Also the Village sucked. Like it started out interesting but then falls flat on its face. Big time.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Has anyone here seen Cowboys vs. Dinosaurs?

It's just. It's so colossally bad.
Has anyone here seen Cowboys vs. Dinosaurs?

It's just. It's so colossally bad.
9ZmzY.gif
Chihuahua: The Movie.

No, not Beverly Hills' Chihuahua. Just look up the trailer and tell me the voices didn't make you wish you were listening to nails on a chalkboard, instead.
Chihuahua: The Movie.

No, not Beverly Hills' Chihuahua. Just look up the trailer and tell me the voices didn't make you wish you were listening to nails on a chalkboard, instead.
eg1jZa2.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 149 150