Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fans?
1 2 3 4 5
@zeppelis *looks at backlog of manga to read*

Oh hello Maid-Sama, yeah, I know I never finished you....
@zeppelis *looks at backlog of manga to read*

Oh hello Maid-Sama, yeah, I know I never finished you....
9cjDdGL.png
3 hours ahead of FR Time.
@bluerocker

ahaha! Yes, indeed.
@bluerocker

ahaha! Yes, indeed.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I was literally watching the anime as I scrolled through looking at threads and I saw this one XD

I am a fan of all the super-dramatisation, how the colour palette continually shifts throughout fight scenes and how Jotaro is such a jerk on the outside but is really a sweet boy on the inside (yeah I sympathise with his mum a lot XD)
I was literally watching the anime as I scrolled through looking at threads and I saw this one XD

I am a fan of all the super-dramatisation, how the colour palette continually shifts throughout fight scenes and how Jotaro is such a jerk on the outside but is really a sweet boy on the inside (yeah I sympathise with his mum a lot XD)
I'm so glad there are other fans here! I actually have an entire page dedicated to Jojo dragons in my lair omg....
I'm only on part 6 right now though!
I'm so glad there are other fans here! I actually have an entire page dedicated to Jojo dragons in my lair omg....
I'm only on part 6 right now though!
9840.png15587.png21402.png20126.png7695.png
@Swarbie As one of my friends point out, Jotaro's a tsundere type and she falls hard for these personality types XD apparently his character got two of my friends to watch the show when they haven't seen the previous parts :B (*ice cold outside, sweet warm inside*?)

@sakamoto Hello friend! YOU ARE FAR compared to some of my friends who tried to start XD keep going! It's always gonna get whackier! Part 7 is about USAmurricans! Horse races! Spinning balls. Part 8, no one knows what the hell is going on half the time XC
When I pick up a nice scarf, maybe I'll make my progen become Joseph dragon during festivals~ (I don't really make character dragons but I should start!)
@Swarbie As one of my friends point out, Jotaro's a tsundere type and she falls hard for these personality types XD apparently his character got two of my friends to watch the show when they haven't seen the previous parts :B (*ice cold outside, sweet warm inside*?)

@sakamoto Hello friend! YOU ARE FAR compared to some of my friends who tried to start XD keep going! It's always gonna get whackier! Part 7 is about USAmurricans! Horse races! Spinning balls. Part 8, no one knows what the hell is going on half the time XC
When I pick up a nice scarf, maybe I'll make my progen become Joseph dragon during festivals~ (I don't really make character dragons but I should start!)
I really need to finish this series. I want to watch the anime before I continue on with the manga, and I'm still on Phantom Blood.
I really need to finish this series. I want to watch the anime before I continue on with the manga, and I'm still on Phantom Blood.
Using some mystical speedreading power, I managed to get caught up with Jojo in about a week and a half a few months ago, but keep forgetting to check the updates.
Part 6 was my favorite, but I didn't like the ending very much-it was mostly for the characters. I'm keeping up with the anime though, and the style and the use of 3d animation is just amazing.
Using some mystical speedreading power, I managed to get caught up with Jojo in about a week and a half a few months ago, but keep forgetting to check the updates.
Part 6 was my favorite, but I didn't like the ending very much-it was mostly for the characters. I'm keeping up with the anime though, and the style and the use of 3d animation is just amazing.
Love jjba, I'm the embodiment of polnareff, can't wait for them to do part four.

Unfortuantely I don't think the new part three is better than the old animation, the characters seem lifeless most of the time. I still watch it every week but idk, preferences.
Love jjba, I'm the embodiment of polnareff, can't wait for them to do part four.

Unfortuantely I don't think the new part three is better than the old animation, the characters seem lifeless most of the time. I still watch it every week but idk, preferences.
aaaaaaaaaa_zps9b23ddd4.gif
Wahahaha yes hello Jojo fans, I don't read the manga because my brain has problems focusing on the black and manga format and it ends up giving me head aches but wow woah do I love me some Jojos.

It took me awhile to get into it, like, I tried watching it a year or so ago and couldn't even get through five minutes, but when Stardust Crusaders came around I wanted to watch it for all the SWEET BARAS (and because a bunch of my friends are into it and i kept seeing it on my tumblr dash) so I did, and then went back and devoured part 1 and 2 in, like, three days, haha. This is the most ridiculous show and I love it. It has posing AND baras, what's not to love.

I'm just gonna go elope with Polnareff and Caesar (and part 4's Tonio despite not having read any of it, haha!) against their will, awwwww ye. And obviously the most important Jojo has to be Joseph, grampa's got spunk.
Wahahaha yes hello Jojo fans, I don't read the manga because my brain has problems focusing on the black and manga format and it ends up giving me head aches but wow woah do I love me some Jojos.

It took me awhile to get into it, like, I tried watching it a year or so ago and couldn't even get through five minutes, but when Stardust Crusaders came around I wanted to watch it for all the SWEET BARAS (and because a bunch of my friends are into it and i kept seeing it on my tumblr dash) so I did, and then went back and devoured part 1 and 2 in, like, three days, haha. This is the most ridiculous show and I love it. It has posing AND baras, what's not to love.

I'm just gonna go elope with Polnareff and Caesar (and part 4's Tonio despite not having read any of it, haha!) against their will, awwwww ye. And obviously the most important Jojo has to be Joseph, grampa's got spunk.
(i thought my subscription to this thread would notify me but I guess not! saw some replies late now >__>;;)

@Hellioning Keep watching if manga isn't your thing! I think studio David does a good job of pacing the chapters and to tell you before hand, each part gets LONGER and LONGER in terms of chapters XC and the current anime is generally on point. Any details missed out, the tumblr fandom catches really quickly because they know their material!

@gootarts Yeah, when I started JJBA, I pulled out all the stops to catch up the whole series within less than a month! It's just dang entertaining! Yeah, I'd agree with you on P.6, and I'm just glad David seems to be putting in more money in P.3 compared to the previous; but maybe it's because it's the most well-known and popular of the arcs.
(i thought my subscription to this thread would notify me but I guess not! saw some replies late now >__>;;)

@Hellioning Keep watching if manga isn't your thing! I think studio David does a good job of pacing the chapters and to tell you before hand, each part gets LONGER and LONGER in terms of chapters XC and the current anime is generally on point. Any details missed out, the tumblr fandom catches really quickly because they know their material!

@gootarts Yeah, when I started JJBA, I pulled out all the stops to catch up the whole series within less than a month! It's just dang entertaining! Yeah, I'd agree with you on P.6, and I'm just glad David seems to be putting in more money in P.3 compared to the previous; but maybe it's because it's the most well-known and popular of the arcs.
1 2 3 4 5