Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | PAC Flight Rising
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
So someone had put an Iridescent|Shimmer|Gembond for 10gold on auction house. Never clicked buy so fast in my life. 20 days til it can breed, but damn! That was a good find O___O
So someone had put an Iridescent|Shimmer|Gembond for 10gold on auction house. Never clicked buy so fast in my life. 20 days til it can breed, but damn! That was a good find O___O
Sweet~

Should I hatch the fire egg or sell it?
Sweet~

Should I hatch the fire egg or sell it?
Weh... I went on an Auction House spree and bought a bunch of cute baby dragons T____T
I definitely plan on breeding them all but wehhh!!!
Weh... I went on an Auction House spree and bought a bunch of cute baby dragons T____T
I definitely plan on breeding them all but wehhh!!!
[quote name="GallowsInferno" date="2014-06-11 16:20:58"]I was told to keep my first gens and not sell them, so I opened that one because I exalted one of my first gens and my friend said her biggest regret was exalting her starter dragons. I'm probably gonna keep any eggs I find, because she said those are super coveted and best to keep to yourself ovo[/quote] Sometimes they are. :3c I think the dragons you start with are worth keeping, like the one you make and the progen that shows up. I guess I find it too much of a gamble though to keep eggs so I tend to sell them asap, but if you like first gens then by all means keep them! They can become very interesting projects!
GallowsInferno wrote on 2014-06-11 16:20:58:
I was told to keep my first gens and not sell them, so I opened that one because I exalted one of my first gens and my friend said her biggest regret was exalting her starter dragons. I'm probably gonna keep any eggs I find, because she said those are super coveted and best to keep to yourself ovo

Sometimes they are. :3c
I think the dragons you start with are worth keeping, like the one you make and the progen that shows up.

I guess I find it too much of a gamble though to keep eggs so I tend to sell them asap, but if you like first gens then by all means keep them! They can become very interesting projects!
I can't sell the fire egg >m
I can't sell the fire egg >m
Yes! Let's form a PAC... nay, a Super PAC! Elect a dragon for president!

Wait, so this topic isn't about political action committees?
Yes! Let's form a PAC... nay, a Super PAC! Elect a dragon for president!

Wait, so this topic isn't about political action committees?
avan4t_zps7418d6bd.png
*gently walks in and lays down before going to work*
*gently walks in and lays down before going to work*
WEWT JUST PUT MY FIRST SET OF NON-FIRSTGEN BABIES IN THE AUCTION~!
WEWT JUST PUT MY FIRST SET OF NON-FIRSTGEN BABIES IN THE AUCTION~!
Woo~ Way to go~

I finally got enough treasure to expand my lair~ New babies for me
Woo~ Way to go~

I finally got enough treasure to expand my lair~ New babies for me
Ahhhh~ I love the Seraph Gene an unreasonable amount uwu
Ahhhh~ I love the Seraph Gene an unreasonable amount uwu
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34