Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How well can you see color?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25
I did the first two but then I had to go out, I got perfect scores for both (regarding the graph thing). Makes sense since I do a lot of art

E:

Just re did all of it and got 0 :D Should i really be this happy about it? lol
I did the first two but then I had to go out, I got perfect scores for both (regarding the graph thing). Makes sense since I do a lot of art

E:

Just re did all of it and got 0 :D Should i really be this happy about it? lol
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
I got a 0. Maybe because I used to live with an artist? I had the most trouble with the green to blue one. Took me a while to get that one, but the blue to red was really easy for me.
I got a 0. Maybe because I used to live with an artist? I had the most trouble with the green to blue one. Took me a while to get that one, but the blue to red was really easy for me.
So I have perfect colour vision... can I be a little proud of myself for once? :}
I'm not even a real artist... I just doodle dragons in my spare time.

colour.png
So I have perfect colour vision... can I be a little proud of myself for once? :}
I'm not even a real artist... I just doodle dragons in my spare time.

colour.png
i got 75.........
i got 75.........
I got a 70, and I'm going to go ahead and say, I'm tired from getting little sleep and because my room is lit by yellow light which might throw off my vision.
I got a 70, and I'm going to go ahead and say, I'm tired from getting little sleep and because my room is lit by yellow light which might throw off my vision.
Harvest Moon: Gamer Question Thread
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Wifi Trade
mine said 15
it also said my vision was bad around the greenish-blue colors.
mine said 15
it also said my vision was bad around the greenish-blue colors.
Ah, I've seen and done this before! I got a perfect score despite having the worst near-sightedness ever haha;;. I suppose being a hobby artist would have something to do with that?
Ah, I've seen and done this before! I got a perfect score despite having the worst near-sightedness ever haha;;. I suppose being a hobby artist would have something to do with that?
tumblr_m4r1uxZA4x1qippux1_zps2a33c6aa.png
I got a 4...
I got a 4...
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
I got a 71
sounds about right honestly. my friends always make fun of me for perceiving colors so completely wildly different from them
I got a 71
sounds about right honestly. my friends always make fun of me for perceiving colors so completely wildly different from them
tumblr_m1ex117ujr1rnj0oqo1_100.gif
I've taken the test a few times and I always score a 4. I always mix up some transitional colors in the blue-green and purple range.
I've taken the test a few times and I always score a 4. I always mix up some transitional colors in the blue-green and purple range.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25