Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Plug.dj! Coli Grind Time!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54
@TheAnneh @Thipnip @danizaurs @lawngnome @Psychocane @HelenaRising @KsCandide @allrealelements @MissMokushiroku @Kitsara @Cloudspinner @Blaziken @Valshaena @Cordyceps @Aalto @Noxomra @DigDog @tilukonfdz @RainbowReindeer @CalliopeB @Marit @Channe @SkyWolf @Carnivore @GoldPiilot @Fandoms @FaithRocks

I´m there, join me, guys!
@TheAnneh @Thipnip @danizaurs @lawngnome @Psychocane @HelenaRising @KsCandide @allrealelements @MissMokushiroku @Kitsara @Cloudspinner @Blaziken @Valshaena @Cordyceps @Aalto @Noxomra @DigDog @tilukonfdz @RainbowReindeer @CalliopeB @Marit @Channe @SkyWolf @Carnivore @GoldPiilot @Fandoms @FaithRocks

I´m there, join me, guys!
or not, it was up for just like one minute.
or not, it was up for just like one minute.
@HarumiMiharu
It still says it's in maintenance mode for me D: It's been like that practically all day.
@HarumiMiharu
It still says it's in maintenance mode for me D: It's been like that practically all day.
lqcMCuq.png
@HarumiMiharu maintinence mode for me too ):
@HarumiMiharu maintinence mode for me too ):
8G9Vnvx.gif
@HarumiMiharu If it weren't maintenance mode, and all, I'd join.. but my internet is too bad anyways, so I probably couldn't /sobs
@HarumiMiharu If it weren't maintenance mode, and all, I'd join.. but my internet is too bad anyways, so I probably couldn't /sobs
They're making the update for the subscriptions, so it'll probably been in maintenance mode for a long while. I love the 'percussive maintenance' video that pops up sometimes, though. It's just a bunch of people giving bits of mechanical things a smack and trying to fix them and it's utterly hilarious to me for some reason.
They're making the update for the subscriptions, so it'll probably been in maintenance mode for a long while. I love the 'percussive maintenance' video that pops up sometimes, though. It's just a bunch of people giving bits of mechanical things a smack and trying to fix them and it's utterly hilarious to me for some reason.

Plug is up and running for me now guys

Plug is up and running for me now guys
8G9Vnvx.gif
@TheAnneh

my plug.dj name is lawngnomeking and I'm a user.
@TheAnneh

my plug.dj name is lawngnomeking and I'm a user.
@GoldPiilot plug went down on me, bleh. I can't get in.
@GoldPiilot plug went down on me, bleh. I can't get in.
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs
It's still working for me, I'm gonna be up for awhile yet. I took over dj. I'll fight you for it if you can make it back in :P
@Danizaurs
It's still working for me, I'm gonna be up for awhile yet. I took over dj. I'll fight you for it if you can make it back in :P
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54