Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gathering up the bodies, upupupu.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Ryxe [quote]Oh man that's hilarious. Maybe I'll come across it eventually, I've been kind of avoiding the tag for spoiler reasons! That'd be really funny though if the Japanese version of the fandom has their own memes / inside jokes related to the name. xD[/quote] I think the biggest japanese DR meme I know of is the hack somebody made of DR1 where they replaced every character with Komaeda. You can watch it [url=http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22749637]here[/url] if you have a Niconico account. Also it appears japanese DR fans on twitter are currently worshipping Mondo in celebration of his birthday. [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/62479f83279f7a6412fc578a5f0e464f/tumblr_n6vqk8eUWz1rqws7mo1_500.jpg[/img] [s]Where can I join this religion?[/s] (If my Mondo cosplay didn't still smell like butt from the con I last went to, I'd wear the coat around today in celebration buuuut I'd like to preserve my sense of smell. That thing needs a wash, bad.) [quote]Like just - DANGIT the character development is amazing. *v* And it's always a character that makes me interested in a given storyline - DR is like a slice of heaven concerning characters to get attached to. |D[/quote] Out of curiousity - Where there any characters at the beginning you felt you'd be attached to but by the end, you found yourself either liking them less or moving your affections on to another character and forgetting about them? I mean, it's hard to HATE anyone, but I remember when I first started I felt Leon would be my favorite character. But then... well you know what happened. I moved on to Mondo from that. :p [quote]I KNOW RIGHT I keep hearing that there is an amazing plot twist for SDR2 / that it's a billion times better than the first one, and that makes me pretty dang excited / pleased. I think waiting until September is going to kill me! XD Hahaha oh boy.[/quote] It literally blows the plot twist of the first one right out of the water, trust me. It's a doozy. I wonder if they'll ever be able to top it do they ever decide to make a DR3? [quote]Oh mannn you don't know how happy that makes me to hear that it's still pink. I just love the stylization - I see a lot of artwork with pink blood and it just screams "Dangan Ronpa." |D Spike Chunsoft is probably aware of that, and how much stylized artwork there is for the franchise / how many people know of it due to orenronen's LP. If they took out the censor for the international version, I was gonna say it'd at least be nice for the option of having it pink. C: But that's great. I wonder if it confuses people who didn't know about it before it got released over here. XD[/quote] It's a natural rite of passage for any DR fan to exclaim "but why is the blood pink?" the very first time they start playing. I mean, has anyone not? xD [quote]That would be handy! Because I might be weirded out by Naegi's voice actor (since it's the same voice actor as a character from a different game, and I associate that voice with Henry rather than Naegi + Komaeda). (Actually it might be REALLY weird with Komaeda...) If it doesn't let you change it I'mma be all SORE CHIGAU YO (you've got that wrong!) at you just because that's a fun catchphrase to say. XDDD ♥︎[/quote] I'm currently watching the Attack on Titan dub, where Papenbrook is voicing Eren. Although it's kinda rare, whenever he's not screaming about something he sounds exactly like Naegi and I just about lost it in one episode where he said something about hope. And if I'm wrong, I'm sorry! I only borrowed the game for a month or so and I can't remember going into the options menu too much. I was spending far too much time in School Mode. :p [quote]Oh really? I'll definitely have to take the time to get everyone's FTE's! Dang that'll be a lot of fun. I hope my game gets here soon / before I actually keel over from being way too fricking excited.[/quote] Free time and School mode dialogue is the best. the BEST. [quote]ME NEITHER. Spoilers: ()[/quote] Good observations! People's talents probably certainly had a huge impact on more of the planned murders. But was it just me, or was anyone else secretly waiting the whole series for someone to try and drown Asahina in the pool out of sheer irony? I mean, AS SOON AS I SAW THAT POOL [quote]This comment alone is gonna kill me. If I die I'm blaming you, everyone vote Daiya, they're the murderer. XDDD Oh my gosh though now I'm really curious what happens AHHH MY GAME NEEDS TO GET HERE SOONER THAN SEPTEMBER. *brain explodes*[/quote] I'm no murderer, look at me. I'm dead. [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/35bdszp.png[/img] [s]But still handsome as hell and with a winning smile to boot[/s] [quote]""絶対絶望少女 ダンガンロンパ AnotherEpiso..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by 株式会社スパイク・チュンソフト." T___T Now I'm curious what that was.[/quote] AND I KNOW I ALREADY SENT IT TO YOU BUT TO ANYONE ELSE WHO HASNT SEEN [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6bwq7LB5aQ]DANGAN RONPA ANOTHER EPISODE[/url]
@Ryxe
Quote:
Oh man that's hilarious. Maybe I'll come across it eventually, I've been kind of avoiding the tag for spoiler reasons! That'd be really funny though if the Japanese version of the fandom has their own memes / inside jokes related to the name. xD

I think the biggest japanese DR meme I know of is the hack somebody made of DR1 where they replaced every character with Komaeda. You can watch it here if you have a Niconico account.

Also it appears japanese DR fans on twitter are currently worshipping Mondo in celebration of his birthday.

tumblr_n6vqk8eUWz1rqws7mo1_500.jpg

Where can I join this religion?
(If my Mondo cosplay didn't still smell like butt from the con I last went to, I'd wear the coat around today in celebration buuuut I'd like to preserve my sense of smell. That thing needs a wash, bad.)
Quote:
Like just - DANGIT the character development is amazing. *v* And it's always a character that makes me interested in a given storyline - DR is like a slice of heaven concerning characters to get attached to. |D

Out of curiousity - Where there any characters at the beginning you felt you'd be attached to but by the end, you found yourself either liking them less or moving your affections on to another character and forgetting about them?

I mean, it's hard to HATE anyone, but I remember when I first started I felt Leon would be my favorite character. But then... well you know what happened. I moved on to Mondo from that. :p
Quote:
I KNOW RIGHT I keep hearing that there is an amazing plot twist for SDR2 / that it's a billion times better than the first one, and that makes me pretty dang excited / pleased. I think waiting until September is going to kill me! XD Hahaha oh boy.

It literally blows the plot twist of the first one right out of the water, trust me. It's a doozy. I wonder if they'll ever be able to top it do they ever decide to make a DR3?
Quote:
Oh mannn you don't know how happy that makes me to hear that it's still pink. I just love the stylization - I see a lot of artwork with pink blood and it just screams "Dangan Ronpa." |D Spike Chunsoft is probably aware of that, and how much stylized artwork there is for the franchise / how many people know of it due to orenronen's LP. If they took out the censor for the international version, I was gonna say it'd at least be nice for the option of having it pink. C: But that's great. I wonder if it confuses people who didn't know about it before it got released over here. XD

It's a natural rite of passage for any DR fan to exclaim "but why is the blood pink?" the very first time they start playing. I mean, has anyone not? xD
Quote:
That would be handy! Because I might be weirded out by Naegi's voice actor (since it's the same voice actor as a character from a different game, and I associate that voice with Henry rather than Naegi + Komaeda). (Actually it might be REALLY weird with Komaeda...) If it doesn't let you change it I'mma be all SORE CHIGAU YO (you've got that wrong!) at you just because that's a fun catchphrase to say. XDDD ♥︎

I'm currently watching the Attack on Titan dub, where Papenbrook is voicing Eren. Although it's kinda rare, whenever he's not screaming about something he sounds exactly like Naegi and I just about lost it in one episode where he said something about hope.

And if I'm wrong, I'm sorry! I only borrowed the game for a month or so and I can't remember going into the options menu too much. I was spending far too much time in School Mode. :p
Quote:
Oh really? I'll definitely have to take the time to get everyone's FTE's! Dang that'll be a lot of fun. I hope my game gets here soon / before I actually keel over from being way too fricking excited.

Free time and School mode dialogue is the best. the BEST.
Quote:
ME NEITHER. Spoilers: ()

Good observations! People's talents probably certainly had a huge impact on more of the planned murders. But was it just me, or was anyone else secretly waiting the whole series for someone to try and drown Asahina in the pool out of sheer irony? I mean, AS SOON AS I SAW THAT POOL
Quote:
This comment alone is gonna kill me. If I die I'm blaming you, everyone vote Daiya, they're the murderer. XDDD Oh my gosh though now I'm really curious what happens AHHH MY GAME NEEDS TO GET HERE SOONER THAN SEPTEMBER. *brain explodes*

I'm no murderer, look at me. I'm dead.
35bdszp.png
But still handsome as hell and with a winning smile to boot
Quote:
""絶対絶望少女 ダンガンロンパ AnotherEpiso..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by 株式会社スパイク・チュンソフト."

T___T Now I'm curious what that was.

AND I KNOW I ALREADY SENT IT TO YOU BUT TO ANYONE ELSE WHO HASNT SEEN

DANGAN RONPA ANOTHER EPISODE
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
@Ryxe I did but as much as I wanted that username, the desire to have a username related to the Mother of Dragons in a dragon breeding website was even greater.

I can't believe my desire for appropriateness actually overrode my love for Komaeda. UNACCEPTABLE.
@Ryxe I did but as much as I wanted that username, the desire to have a username related to the Mother of Dragons in a dragon breeding website was even greater.

I can't believe my desire for appropriateness actually overrode my love for Komaeda. UNACCEPTABLE.
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
@Daenaryen

YOU STRAYED FROM THE PATH OF HOPE.

Also in case anyones interested, I just opened up a DR themed hatchery for my dragon pairs.

Link is in my signature~
@Daenaryen

YOU STRAYED FROM THE PATH OF HOPE.

Also in case anyones interested, I just opened up a DR themed hatchery for my dragon pairs.

Link is in my signature~
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
@ByakuyaTogami

-reels in cash on a fishing rod-
I knew I sensed another giant ego radiating from this end of the site.

You need to see this thread friend.
@ByakuyaTogami

-reels in cash on a fishing rod-
I knew I sensed another giant ego radiating from this end of the site.

You need to see this thread friend.
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
mmmm seems its gotten quiet... [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130703064023/danganronpa/images/2/24/Komaeda_%285%29.png[/img] I hope no one was murdered! hahahahaha [img]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130703064147/danganronpa/images/6/67/Komaeda_%2829%29.png[/img]
mmmm seems its gotten quiet...
Komaeda_%285%29.png

I hope no one was murdered! hahahahaha

Komaeda_%2829%29.png
@NagitoKomaeda

Half of us are already dead as it is, (so speak for yourself)
@NagitoKomaeda

Half of us are already dead as it is, (so speak for yourself)
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
I JUST FINISHED THESE GAMES i marathoned them over like 3 days lmao SLEEP IS FOR THE DEAD aaa you know when you finish something and you feel like you have a lot to say about it but youre just kind of like duhhhhh it over?

that part with komaeda on the boat was so genuinely creepy the rhythmic creaking and HIS HAND fjfjsjjfjfjfjfjfjj

HELLO
people
I JUST FINISHED THESE GAMES i marathoned them over like 3 days lmao SLEEP IS FOR THE DEAD aaa you know when you finish something and you feel like you have a lot to say about it but youre just kind of like duhhhhh it over?

that part with komaeda on the boat was so genuinely creepy the rhythmic creaking and HIS HAND fjfjsjjfjfjfjfjfjj

HELLO
people
Tallow Candle Stuffed Mith Tales of Terror
@joobr

Welcome to the party! Leave all weapons at the door and avoid crawling under any tables for the duration of your stay. Thank you~

But yes, I feel you. I marathoned the whole series over the course of a week myself. Kinda leaves you a bit empty when you hit the end, but then there's so many unanswered questions it's hnnng.
@joobr

Welcome to the party! Leave all weapons at the door and avoid crawling under any tables for the duration of your stay. Thank you~

But yes, I feel you. I marathoned the whole series over the course of a week myself. Kinda leaves you a bit empty when you hit the end, but then there's so many unanswered questions it's hnnng.
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/b79f6346a6a97ca1c3edc6e6a0e65980/tumblr_inline_mv3gcwzspQ1qdd455.gif[/img]
tumblr_inline_mv3gcwzspQ1qdd455.gif
grimmsnarl.png
3+ of FR Time
@PaperSwans [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/f57ccfc331b7f8c807569b71375da5a5/tumblr_mlkunsb3xr1qbkeqxo1_500.gif[/img]
@PaperSwans

tumblr_mlkunsb3xr1qbkeqxo1_500.gif
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16