Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 1 more puppet/idol/effigy!!!
I have 10 idol/sackdolls and I need one more! I need the earthshaker!! Anyone have an extra? :D
I have 10 idol/sackdolls and I need one more! I need the earthshaker!! Anyone have an extra? :D
Slytherin and Proud!
ezimba14848049480000.gif
@ohsteelersfan I have one; I'll need it back since I don't have the achievement yet, but I can lend it to you long enough for you to get the achievement. (also: oh god Steelers. I was not expecting to see that on FR....)
@ohsteelersfan I have one; I'll need it back since I don't have the achievement yet, but I can lend it to you long enough for you to get the achievement. (also: oh god Steelers. I was not expecting to see that on FR....)
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
@ParaLLL
thats my email username and it's easy to remember XD what, dont you like the team? :)
and yeah! Thank you! :D
@ParaLLL
thats my email username and it's easy to remember XD what, dont you like the team? :)
and yeah! Thank you! :D
Slytherin and Proud!
ezimba14848049480000.gif
@ohsteelersfan I don't really care either way (about any sports, really), but in real life I live in a town that's pretty Steelers-obsessed; teachers that give bonus points for watching Steelers games and restaurants that exist purely for a Steelers theme and so on, so I get pretty well drowned in it.

I'll send the doll over!
@ohsteelersfan I don't really care either way (about any sports, really), but in real life I live in a town that's pretty Steelers-obsessed; teachers that give bonus points for watching Steelers games and restaurants that exist purely for a Steelers theme and so on, so I get pretty well drowned in it.

I'll send the doll over!
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
alright thanks XD
alright thanks XD
Slytherin and Proud!
ezimba14848049480000.gif