Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you could be any mythical being
1 2 3 4
Which one?

I think I'd want to be a lich. True, I'd have to go around looking like a dessicated corpse, but it's a small price to pay for immortality and intense magical powers. And, of course, in contrast to book liches, I'd make my phylactery small and unremarkable, and send it to the bottom of the ocean or something.
Which one?

I think I'd want to be a lich. True, I'd have to go around looking like a dessicated corpse, but it's a small price to pay for immortality and intense magical powers. And, of course, in contrast to book liches, I'd make my phylactery small and unremarkable, and send it to the bottom of the ocean or something.
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
well other than a dragon, I'd probably like to be a werewolf or some kind of shapeshifter. Maybe not so much the werewolf though because depending on what you read, they might not have control of their ability...
well other than a dragon, I'd probably like to be a werewolf or some kind of shapeshifter. Maybe not so much the werewolf though because depending on what you read, they might not have control of their ability...
I mean. A dragon.

But actually, if I can mandate the rules, then I'd love to be a werewolf. Not the Universal horror film kind, but the sort that turns into a real wolf, and can at any time (so more of a shapeshifter than anything else, I suppose). And I'd like to avoid blackouts of bloodlust, that sort of thing.
I mean. A dragon.

But actually, if I can mandate the rules, then I'd love to be a werewolf. Not the Universal horror film kind, but the sort that turns into a real wolf, and can at any time (so more of a shapeshifter than anything else, I suppose). And I'd like to avoid blackouts of bloodlust, that sort of thing.
art tumblr!
@wingdingdong I like our shared thought process. :]
@wingdingdong I like our shared thought process. :]
art tumblr!
Mythical being?
Well then Odin is totally on the table, so I'll go with him.

I mean, how can you beat that?
Mythical being?
Well then Odin is totally on the table, so I'll go with him.

I mean, how can you beat that?
8q3PaKZ.png
@rexgui

Aw yeah, great minds think alike!
@rexgui

Aw yeah, great minds think alike!
I like that you ask this question on a forum all about dragons. obviously everyone here would want to be a dragon, haha.

Other than that I think.. maybe a merman/mermaid, or a gryphon.
I like that you ask this question on a forum all about dragons. obviously everyone here would want to be a dragon, haha.

Other than that I think.. maybe a merman/mermaid, or a gryphon.
honestly probably a faun 8// they are my favorites. you can chill out in the woods all day and have goat legs. win/win
honestly probably a faun 8// they are my favorites. you can chill out in the woods all day and have goat legs. win/win
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
I'd love to be a pegasus or a griffin!
I'd love to be a pegasus or a griffin!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
I'm going with @wingdingdong and @rexgui and say a werewolf/shapeshifter.
I'm going with @wingdingdong and @rexgui and say a werewolf/shapeshifter.
sUoITL2.png
1 2 3 4