Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I need to talk?
1 2 3 4 5 6
A lot of this is v personal but I need support right now.

I relapsed after four months and I just feel like crap. I need to talk to forestdragon but fae's not here.

Do you guys have any cute things or funny things or just cheering things? Tell me how your day went? Ijust need to talk to someone right now.
A lot of this is v personal but I need support right now.

I relapsed after four months and I just feel like crap. I need to talk to forestdragon but fae's not here.

Do you guys have any cute things or funny things or just cheering things? Tell me how your day went? Ijust need to talk to someone right now.
I am Jude! Ey/em/eir pronouns please.
Hi! I can talk! OH AND IT JUST ATE ALL MY POST, OKAY. I HAD typed all about my day, but noooo. Here, have a picture of my cat: [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/e4d184f07940ed90a7943aa19113f0bb/tumblr_n4g67hhm6k1r7c1mio1_500.jpg[/img] And try to not be too hard on yourself.
Hi! I can talk!

OH AND IT JUST ATE ALL MY POST, OKAY. I HAD typed all about my day, but noooo.

Here, have a picture of my cat:
tumblr_n4g67hhm6k1r7c1mio1_500.jpg

And try to not be too hard on yourself.
art tumblr!
@rexgui

NOOO, FR, DON'T EAT THE POSTS THAT CHEER ME! D:

Your cat is beautiful!! Gorgeous even. :)

Thanks a lot, you made my day!
@rexgui

NOOO, FR, DON'T EAT THE POSTS THAT CHEER ME! D:

Your cat is beautiful!! Gorgeous even. :)

Thanks a lot, you made my day!
I am Jude! Ey/em/eir pronouns please.
Sure! Here are more photos of her, if you want.

And if you want to talk about anything in particular, just ping me! I've got free time. :]
Sure! Here are more photos of her, if you want.

And if you want to talk about anything in particular, just ping me! I've got free time. :]
art tumblr!
@nerdswaggle I can talk!

One of my classes was canceled today; unfortunately it was the good class so I still had to listen to my horrible professor, but I did get out of school early so that was nice. And instead of schoolwork I've been running around trying to help get an Arcane raffle organized; I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to make 'disorganized and absent-minded' a flight trait, but we have certainly embraced it. I saw you're in Wind; do they have any traits like that, that everyone in the flight facepalms at themselves for and yet still embraces?

I also saw you said you name your dragons after characters. Are there any characters in particular that you want to name them after?

(My cat looks almost exactly like @rexgui 's cat, too. Even has the same expression often....)
@nerdswaggle I can talk!

One of my classes was canceled today; unfortunately it was the good class so I still had to listen to my horrible professor, but I did get out of school early so that was nice. And instead of schoolwork I've been running around trying to help get an Arcane raffle organized; I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to make 'disorganized and absent-minded' a flight trait, but we have certainly embraced it. I saw you're in Wind; do they have any traits like that, that everyone in the flight facepalms at themselves for and yet still embraces?

I also saw you said you name your dragons after characters. Are there any characters in particular that you want to name them after?

(My cat looks almost exactly like @rexgui 's cat, too. Even has the same expression often....)
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
@ParaLLL "I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to make 'disorganized and absent-minded' a flight trait"

HAHAA omg I can't even imagine - I'm one of the new people from registration last week, but I've been blown away by how organized Lightning is, it's unbelievable.
@ParaLLL "I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to make 'disorganized and absent-minded' a flight trait"

HAHAA omg I can't even imagine - I'm one of the new people from registration last week, but I've been blown away by how organized Lightning is, it's unbelievable.
art tumblr!
@rexgui SPREADSHEETS.

(...That is Lightning right? I have to admit to totally personifying the forgetfulness....)

Yeah, Arcane is ridiculous that way. We used to try organizing things, and... no. I think our maximum organization that lasts more than week is pinglists. And even those are questionable.

(Actually I'm pretty sure the most successful running pinglist in Arcane is Zrcalo's art.)
@rexgui SPREADSHEETS.

(...That is Lightning right? I have to admit to totally personifying the forgetfulness....)

Yeah, Arcane is ridiculous that way. We used to try organizing things, and... no. I think our maximum organization that lasts more than week is pinglists. And even those are questionable.

(Actually I'm pretty sure the most successful running pinglist in Arcane is Zrcalo's art.)

@ParaLLL YES SPREADSHEETS SO MANY OF THEM
@ParaLLL YES SPREADSHEETS SO MANY OF THEM
art tumblr!
@rexgui SPREADSHEETS. INFINITE SPREADSHEETS.

Actually I don't even know how to make spreadsheets. That's kind of bad, since I am one of the people that tried organizing things a while back, and a few years ago I had an internship which involved making spreadsheets....

...*Arcane: so impressive*

Ooh! @nerdswaggle I'm not sure how much this will appeal to you, but I love this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ueZo5i6GPg
@rexgui SPREADSHEETS. INFINITE SPREADSHEETS.

Actually I don't even know how to make spreadsheets. That's kind of bad, since I am one of the people that tried organizing things a while back, and a few years ago I had an internship which involved making spreadsheets....

...*Arcane: so impressive*

Ooh! @nerdswaggle I'm not sure how much this will appeal to you, but I love this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ueZo5i6GPg

@ParaLLL I like that song a lot!

@nerdswaggle Here are some links that help me when I'm anxious, maybe one of them can help you:
http://itwasthebestbutter.tumblr.com/post/57820288269/things-to-do-when-youre-anxious-scared-or-just-need
@ParaLLL I like that song a lot!

@nerdswaggle Here are some links that help me when I'm anxious, maybe one of them can help you:
http://itwasthebestbutter.tumblr.com/post/57820288269/things-to-do-when-youre-anxious-scared-or-just-need
art tumblr!
1 2 3 4 5 6