Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Adobe illustrator genius out there?
Hiya!
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm doing something for a friend in illustrator and haven't really used the multiply tool when it comes to vector shapes.
So here's my problem.

I made a layer of shapes to make a feather, places the 'feather' segments onto multiply so that it has a two toned effect since they have a gradient on them. They have a opacity of 100%, has a gradient fill of two solid colours, set to multiply.
However due to the multiply i can't play the image on anythign other than white and i need to be able to move it on multiple colours, any suggestions on how i can help with this?
Keeping it solid doesn't look as nice.
Hiya!
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm doing something for a friend in illustrator and haven't really used the multiply tool when it comes to vector shapes.
So here's my problem.

I made a layer of shapes to make a feather, places the 'feather' segments onto multiply so that it has a two toned effect since they have a gradient on them. They have a opacity of 100%, has a gradient fill of two solid colours, set to multiply.
However due to the multiply i can't play the image on anythign other than white and i need to be able to move it on multiple colours, any suggestions on how i can help with this?
Keeping it solid doesn't look as nice.
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore