Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing Easter Event!
1 2
Hey all, thought I'd make a post about the Animal Crossing Easter event, Bunny Day! Collect Eggs and give them to Zipper to get prizes! 6 different styles of egg and some related furniture! Anyone doing it this year, I'm trying to get all the furniture items.

Also, little specific, however does anyone have a Animal Crossing Wetsuit that I can buy or borrow for a bit, the Easter Event is on and don't have a Wetsuit >.< I'm willing to trade some Bells/Treasure for it! Thanks.
Hey all, thought I'd make a post about the Animal Crossing Easter event, Bunny Day! Collect Eggs and give them to Zipper to get prizes! 6 different styles of egg and some related furniture! Anyone doing it this year, I'm trying to get all the furniture items.

Also, little specific, however does anyone have a Animal Crossing Wetsuit that I can buy or borrow for a bit, the Easter Event is on and don't have a Wetsuit >.< I'm willing to trade some Bells/Treasure for it! Thanks.
I'll let you borrow mine uvu I'll send you my friend code

Ah forgot to ping ;v;
@FunkyFlump
I'll let you borrow mine uvu I'll send you my friend code

Ah forgot to ping ;v;
@FunkyFlump
4yNzYyZ.gif she/her/they/them
Lair
For Sale
I haven't started yet because I forgot to charge my DS last night. ;^;

I can't wait. I'll definitely pop back into this thread later to see if anyone wants to trade furniture pieces, or if I end up with extras, I'll probably just give them away. I did that with Festivale because I had SO MANY extras. I was swimming in Pave Chairs. haha
I haven't started yet because I forgot to charge my DS last night. ;^;

I can't wait. I'll definitely pop back into this thread later to see if anyone wants to trade furniture pieces, or if I end up with extras, I'll probably just give them away. I did that with Festivale because I had SO MANY extras. I was swimming in Pave Chairs. haha
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
@Arkham
I just got all the furniture thanks to Lionx and their wetsuit x3 I have like, 5 extra grand prize tickets now though >.
@Arkham
I just got all the furniture thanks to Lionx and their wetsuit x3 I have like, 5 extra grand prize tickets now though >.
I got all of the furniture and I think 6 copies of Zipper T Bunny's picture.. He's most definitely one of the creepier event characters.
I got all of the furniture and I think 6 copies of Zipper T Bunny's picture.. He's most definitely one of the creepier event characters.
@VestaHound
I thought he was pretty funny, if a tiny bit creepy indeed.
@VestaHound
I thought he was pretty funny, if a tiny bit creepy indeed.
@FunkyFlump My "headcanon" [god do I hate that word] for him is that he's a villager is disguise. Possibly the SSB Villager.

I mean, it's kind of a given with how he has a zipper on his back and he doesn't like you approaching him from behind.
@FunkyFlump My "headcanon" [god do I hate that word] for him is that he's a villager is disguise. Possibly the SSB Villager.

I mean, it's kind of a given with how he has a zipper on his back and he doesn't like you approaching him from behind.
@VestaHound
Yeah he hints at it a lot, I thought he could be Isabella at first but I went to the town hall. Could be anyone I suppose, maybe we'll find out one day! He was in Wild World too.
@VestaHound
Yeah he hints at it a lot, I thought he could be Isabella at first but I went to the town hall. Could be anyone I suppose, maybe we'll find out one day! He was in Wild World too.
@FunkyFlump @VestaHound
My headcanon is that Zipper is Phyllis from the post office. When they blink, they both have purple-ish eyelids, Phyllis mutters under her breath all the time just like Zipper, and they're both a little bit on the rude side. lol

So far I have 5 pictures of Zipper and only like 4 pieces of furniture. D;
I have SO MUCH CANDY though.
@FunkyFlump @VestaHound
My headcanon is that Zipper is Phyllis from the post office. When they blink, they both have purple-ish eyelids, Phyllis mutters under her breath all the time just like Zipper, and they're both a little bit on the rude side. lol

So far I have 5 pictures of Zipper and only like 4 pieces of furniture. D;
I have SO MUCH CANDY though.
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
@Arkham
Thats a pretty solid theory!
That candy though x3 I didn't get too much candy until I needed like, 3 more pieces of furniture. Then it was candy for daaays!
@Arkham
Thats a pretty solid theory!
That candy though x3 I didn't get too much candy until I needed like, 3 more pieces of furniture. Then it was candy for daaays!
1 2