Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Musical Theatre
1 2 3
[quote name="raeofsunshine" date="2014-04-18 18:37:18"][quote name="destinae" date="2014-04-18 17:37:24"] Yeah, I thought Bare was familiar because I have a friend on Tumblr who discusses it quite a lot. But N2N is what keeps me ALIVE. Like.... damn, the harmonies are like... just... wow. I love it. I can sing it from beginning to end.[/quote] ...i see what you did there. (if it wasn't on purpose well.... it's still great) but i mean, n2n literally keeps me alive sometimes, so it's a very true statement.[/quote] [color=orange]@raeofsunshine I know that feeling as well... Amazing what music can do, huh?
raeofsunshine wrote on 2014-04-18 18:37:18:
destinae wrote on 2014-04-18 17:37:24:

Yeah, I thought Bare was familiar because I have a friend on Tumblr who discusses it quite a lot. But N2N is what keeps me ALIVE. Like.... damn, the harmonies are like... just... wow. I love it. I can sing it from beginning to end.

...i see what you did there. (if it wasn't on purpose well.... it's still great)
but i mean, n2n literally keeps me alive sometimes, so it's a very true statement.

@raeofsunshine
I know that feeling as well...
Amazing what music can do, huh?
B6ve782.gif
Well I'm always living off of Spamalot, but lately I've been into Joseph and the Amazing technicolor Dream Coat.

Though slightly related, I'm auditioning for a local production if Beauty and the Beast soon. Do you think Feed the Birds would be a good piece if Im aiming for Mrs.Potts? Also I'm gonna kill my monologue I am so excited.

EDIT: Also can we please talk about the Broadway production if Newsies?
Well I'm always living off of Spamalot, but lately I've been into Joseph and the Amazing technicolor Dream Coat.

Though slightly related, I'm auditioning for a local production if Beauty and the Beast soon. Do you think Feed the Birds would be a good piece if Im aiming for Mrs.Potts? Also I'm gonna kill my monologue I am so excited.

EDIT: Also can we please talk about the Broadway production if Newsies?
Jqlkxca.pngwind2_by_shadowshot9-d9d6lmd.png
@Sneaky it really is.

@Muffinly omg Joseph! I was one of the brothers (Levi, specifically) a few years ago and it was one of the most fun shows I've done! I'm still really good friends with most of my fellow brothers we bonded like nobody's business. (one of them is my actual brother, so, y'know, that helps too xD) And I think that's a good song choice! Break a leg :D
@Sneaky it really is.

@Muffinly omg Joseph! I was one of the brothers (Levi, specifically) a few years ago and it was one of the most fun shows I've done! I'm still really good friends with most of my fellow brothers we bonded like nobody's business. (one of them is my actual brother, so, y'know, that helps too xD) And I think that's a good song choice! Break a leg :D
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
I'm the only person in my nuclear family who hasn't been voluntarily involved with a theater production but i am a fan. I've seen Avenue Q and Hair on stage in New York, I saw the Les Mis movie (thought every song was done better in the Symphonic Recording and that Russel Crowe was a mistake) and I listen to a number of others fairly regularly (right now it's a lot of The Producers and The Book of Mormon)
I'm the only person in my nuclear family who hasn't been voluntarily involved with a theater production but i am a fan. I've seen Avenue Q and Hair on stage in New York, I saw the Les Mis movie (thought every song was done better in the Symphonic Recording and that Russel Crowe was a mistake) and I listen to a number of others fairly regularly (right now it's a lot of The Producers and The Book of Mormon)
12142_s.gif
[quote name="raeofsunshine" date="2014-04-18 18:37:18"] ...i see what you did there. (if it wasn't on purpose well.... it's still great) but i mean, n2n literally keeps me alive sometimes, so it's a very true statement.[/quote] Haha no, trust me, it was definitely intentional. I love n2n with all my heart and soul and will definitely find any excuse to work it into my day haha @raeofsunshine [quote name="Gulltralisk" date="2014-04-18 20:28:32"]I listen to a number of others fairly regularly (right now it's a lot of The Producers and The Book of Mormon)[/quote] OOOOH MY GOD. The Book Of Mormon is my LIFEBLOOD. It really is so clever, and even though the humor is kind of questionable at times, I love to sing along to it, especially Turn It Off and Spooky Mormon Hell Dream! @Gulltralisk
raeofsunshine wrote on 2014-04-18 18:37:18:
...i see what you did there. (if it wasn't on purpose well.... it's still great)
but i mean, n2n literally keeps me alive sometimes, so it's a very true statement.

Haha no, trust me, it was definitely intentional. I love n2n with all my heart and soul and will definitely find any excuse to work it into my day haha @raeofsunshine
Gulltralisk wrote on 2014-04-18 20:28:32:
I listen to a number of others fairly regularly (right now it's a lot of The Producers and The Book of Mormon)

OOOOH MY GOD. The Book Of Mormon is my LIFEBLOOD. It really is so clever, and even though the humor is kind of questionable at times, I love to sing along to it, especially Turn It Off and Spooky Mormon Hell Dream! @Gulltralisk
WkCEhwX.pngCioCFC3.png

tumblr_inline_nayxei5D171qg78ij.png
1 2 3