Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Procrastination Station
1 2 3 4
@Byou

It appears so.

Whatever are we going to do with ourselves?

We can't very well cheer each other on, because I'm afraid we'd procrastinate on the cheering.
@Byou

It appears so.

Whatever are we going to do with ourselves?

We can't very well cheer each other on, because I'm afraid we'd procrastinate on the cheering.
ehehhehe

i should be writing but oc i'm not doing that

incidentally

i should also prolly be sleeping la ughs
ehehhehe

i should be writing but oc i'm not doing that

incidentally

i should also prolly be sleeping la ughs
ivan, it/he pronouns
@guro
What time zone are you in?

@buckybarnes
Hmm pfft >.> I really, really need to get back to reading literature, but I already had 2 other deadlines today that I worked very hard for and I'm kind of done with reading/writing today.
Very tempted to just go to bed and write it tomorrow, but I have a VERY large project due on Tuesday, that includes a seminar I need to speak at where people like the Dean and the heads of department will be attending.
So if I skip this and start tomorrow, I don't think I will be very motivated tomorrow to work on the larger project x3 Issues, issues.
@guro
What time zone are you in?

@buckybarnes
Hmm pfft >.> I really, really need to get back to reading literature, but I already had 2 other deadlines today that I worked very hard for and I'm kind of done with reading/writing today.
Very tempted to just go to bed and write it tomorrow, but I have a VERY large project due on Tuesday, that includes a seminar I need to speak at where people like the Dean and the heads of department will be attending.
So if I skip this and start tomorrow, I don't think I will be very motivated tomorrow to work on the larger project x3 Issues, issues.
jaZD1S7.png
@byou

the time zone where i sleep during the day + stay up all night

la ughs

no but i'm cst i think ???
@byou

the time zone where i sleep during the day + stay up all night

la ughs

no but i'm cst i think ???
ivan, it/he pronouns
@Snek
Let's procrastinate on art projects together! I'm going to make some food instead of starting my paper mache...
@Snek
Let's procrastinate on art projects together! I'm going to make some food instead of starting my paper mache...
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
@raeofsunshine

Oooh, a good idea. I'll go make myself a big lunch and then take my time eating it, haha.
@raeofsunshine

Oooh, a good idea. I'll go make myself a big lunch and then take my time eating it, haha.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek
it's like you read my mind
@snek
it's like you read my mind
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
I'm currently procrastinating on the final piece of a huge batch of illustrations. 11 separate full colour pictures why did I take this on... oh right, money for food! XD

I want to get it done and over with but I'm super rusty at painting and the internet is always singing it's siren song to me... I always find the best sites when I have stuff to finish. Like this one, for example.
I'm currently procrastinating on the final piece of a huge batch of illustrations. 11 separate full colour pictures why did I take this on... oh right, money for food! XD

I want to get it done and over with but I'm super rusty at painting and the internet is always singing it's siren song to me... I always find the best sites when I have stuff to finish. Like this one, for example.
9ha1QnY.png
Bwahahaha I'm supposed to be practicing programming problems uwu
Bwahahaha I'm supposed to be practicing programming problems uwu
The longer I procrastinate, the more I just know I'm going to hate myself. And the more I procrastinate. :/

I just really, really don't want to do this research paper.
The longer I procrastinate, the more I just know I'm going to hate myself. And the more I procrastinate. :/

I just really, really don't want to do this research paper.
I Am Always Way Too Excited About Dragons: The Novel

Y'all are lucky I'm very stubbornly keeping to a theme or else I would have so many fandragons
1 2 3 4