Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | disabled and/or neuro-atypical chatroom!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@raucousremy

I get depersonalization and derealization.
reality isnt real, I'm swimming through water that's air. I can see the particles floating around me.
I keep seeing cats. they run out in front of me then they disappear.

My brain's been in a really deep fog for almost a week now. still relatively happy, but I can relate to the hallucinations and such.

I cant watch tv or youtube. there are too many voices coming from it and they keep talking to me and I dont want to get sucked into the tv.

I cant read. I cant focus on reading. I try to read a book and I just cant. the words are wavy and drift together.

I seem to be doing fine to read forums though.
ugh. just.. ugh. oh well.

I say, keep a positive attitude about things and use them to the best of your ability. I've just been making funny comics and drawing really bizarre things.

my brain just doesnt work.

scchizophrenia and bipolar put holes in your brain when you're not medicated. It eats away at your brain. it eats away at everything. it eats your memories and perceptions, it eats away at your memories and re-writes them. it eats away at your reality.

there is internal screaming that will never stop and you cringe and writhe on the floor because it wont stop.

there are no thoughts in my head. I cant think.

those are just some things. I feel fine otherwise.
@raucousremy

I get depersonalization and derealization.
reality isnt real, I'm swimming through water that's air. I can see the particles floating around me.
I keep seeing cats. they run out in front of me then they disappear.

My brain's been in a really deep fog for almost a week now. still relatively happy, but I can relate to the hallucinations and such.

I cant watch tv or youtube. there are too many voices coming from it and they keep talking to me and I dont want to get sucked into the tv.

I cant read. I cant focus on reading. I try to read a book and I just cant. the words are wavy and drift together.

I seem to be doing fine to read forums though.
ugh. just.. ugh. oh well.

I say, keep a positive attitude about things and use them to the best of your ability. I've just been making funny comics and drawing really bizarre things.

my brain just doesnt work.

scchizophrenia and bipolar put holes in your brain when you're not medicated. It eats away at your brain. it eats away at everything. it eats your memories and perceptions, it eats away at your memories and re-writes them. it eats away at your reality.

there is internal screaming that will never stop and you cringe and writhe on the floor because it wont stop.

there are no thoughts in my head. I cant think.

those are just some things. I feel fine otherwise.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@raucousremy

Yeah there's like, maybe one or two desserts I kinda miss? Like tiramisu @_@ tbh sometimes I'm willing to deal with being sick afterwards for that one. But yeah haha I got annoyed about it after a while and just started asking them why they feel the need to make a big deal out of it. Like dude it's my chocolate intolerance, you can hear about it and go right back to eating the stuff if you want.

Oh god I couldn't go two weeks without my ds, I'm currently addicted to animal crossing and it's just... so good for my depression omg like I'm actually kind of surprised at how quickly it gets me from 'I can't move or get out of bed' to 'I'll put on some pjs and make some cereal I guess.' There's just something soothing about talking to dumb animal villagers and watering flowers and catching bugs I guess!
At any rate I ordered a new cord online the day I lost mine.
@raucousremy

Yeah there's like, maybe one or two desserts I kinda miss? Like tiramisu @_@ tbh sometimes I'm willing to deal with being sick afterwards for that one. But yeah haha I got annoyed about it after a while and just started asking them why they feel the need to make a big deal out of it. Like dude it's my chocolate intolerance, you can hear about it and go right back to eating the stuff if you want.

Oh god I couldn't go two weeks without my ds, I'm currently addicted to animal crossing and it's just... so good for my depression omg like I'm actually kind of surprised at how quickly it gets me from 'I can't move or get out of bed' to 'I'll put on some pjs and make some cereal I guess.' There's just something soothing about talking to dumb animal villagers and watering flowers and catching bugs I guess!
At any rate I ordered a new cord online the day I lost mine.
Hey y'all, I'm Sam. I've got PTSD, anxiety&depression, and some autism-spectrum stuff on the brain side of things and chronic back pain and some gut stuff on the body side of things.

@weyrbound
I hecka feel you about Animal Crossing. It's got The Aesthetic that I like and it's nice to have daily stuff to check up on and collect. Possibly the same reason I play Flight Rising tbh.
Hey y'all, I'm Sam. I've got PTSD, anxiety&depression, and some autism-spectrum stuff on the brain side of things and chronic back pain and some gut stuff on the body side of things.

@weyrbound
I hecka feel you about Animal Crossing. It's got The Aesthetic that I like and it's nice to have daily stuff to check up on and collect. Possibly the same reason I play Flight Rising tbh.
@slywitch
Mhm, that's part of what drew me to flight rising as well. That and I find routine really soothing, I've found the more scheduled my days are the less anxiety I have overall. Ofc that works until something unexpected happens or someone tries to make short notice plans with me and I get irritated and anxious all over again e_e
It's also kinda nice that you sort of run out of stuff to do a little while after the stores close, it kinda helps prevent me from obsessively playing it 24/7 uh...
@slywitch
Mhm, that's part of what drew me to flight rising as well. That and I find routine really soothing, I've found the more scheduled my days are the less anxiety I have overall. Ofc that works until something unexpected happens or someone tries to make short notice plans with me and I get irritated and anxious all over again e_e
It's also kinda nice that you sort of run out of stuff to do a little while after the stores close, it kinda helps prevent me from obsessively playing it 24/7 uh...
so i think sh*t is going down in brainspace? the possible dissociation i mentioned has evolved into what's probably an outright delusion that i'm not real and neither is anything i sense and i'm hallucinating this entire life. last week i experienced what my wiki crawling has told me is probably mania? i'm 22, my textbook says a lot of things develop around this age. i had such simple, clean diagnoses. why this.
((also sorry for necro-ing a somewhat inactive thread))
so i think sh*t is going down in brainspace? the possible dissociation i mentioned has evolved into what's probably an outright delusion that i'm not real and neither is anything i sense and i'm hallucinating this entire life. last week i experienced what my wiki crawling has told me is probably mania? i'm 22, my textbook says a lot of things develop around this age. i had such simple, clean diagnoses. why this.
((also sorry for necro-ing a somewhat inactive thread))
Call me RK
it/its/itself OR
they/them/themself

B6ve782.gif
I have anxiety disorder, depression, sensory disorder, and OCD.
Nice to meet you all!
I have anxiety disorder, depression, sensory disorder, and OCD.
Nice to meet you all!
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
i have bpd, depression, and social/general anxiety although the social aspect is tied into my bpd pretty heavily. the general anxiety also occasionally borders on something worse like delusions/psychosis but i am not really sure about it and ive never talked about it.

i also have other Brain Quirks that ive not yet come up with an explanation for and which i am unsure about, mostly relating to what happens when i have sensory overload
i have bpd, depression, and social/general anxiety although the social aspect is tied into my bpd pretty heavily. the general anxiety also occasionally borders on something worse like delusions/psychosis but i am not really sure about it and ive never talked about it.

i also have other Brain Quirks that ive not yet come up with an explanation for and which i am unsure about, mostly relating to what happens when i have sensory overload
gApsQ4I.png
man i ahve everything under the sun with conversion disorder and PKD
man i ahve everything under the sun with conversion disorder and PKD
OSPTnJR.png
Annnnd so only a few posts later i revive the thread (again) with news! I just got back from my therapist and I've been officially diagnosed with bipolar II. Soooo that's a thing
Annnnd so only a few posts later i revive the thread (again) with news! I just got back from my therapist and I've been officially diagnosed with bipolar II. Soooo that's a thing
Call me RK
it/its/itself OR
they/them/themself

B6ve782.gif
@haxorus

oh goodness

i'm glad u got everything worked out tho !!!!

if u ever wanna talk or if there's smth ur not clear on, please feel free to message me ♥ ♥ ♥

(look at me actin like im some sort of expert on this when idek what type of bipolar i have)
@haxorus

oh goodness

i'm glad u got everything worked out tho !!!!

if u ever wanna talk or if there's smth ur not clear on, please feel free to message me ♥ ♥ ♥

(look at me actin like im some sort of expert on this when idek what type of bipolar i have)
ivan, it/he pronouns
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13