Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Phobias? Anxieties? Share if you Wish(:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have a phobia of snakes and ants, as well as generalized anxiety, mostly stemming from perfectionism. I'm a math major and today in stats, we talked about error, and rejecting hypothesis, and because I was already having an anxiety attack, all the talk of "error" and "rejection" nearly sent me into a full blown panic. I'm now being triggered by my own major. My life is a jooooke :')
I have a phobia of snakes and ants, as well as generalized anxiety, mostly stemming from perfectionism. I'm a math major and today in stats, we talked about error, and rejecting hypothesis, and because I was already having an anxiety attack, all the talk of "error" and "rejection" nearly sent me into a full blown panic. I'm now being triggered by my own major. My life is a jooooke :')
My fears are irrational, Yaaaay.

- Clowns : Who knows why there is a fear of clowns. Maybe it's the makeup.
- Rejection, being Ostracized : I have a fear of not fitting in, of being the odd one out. I have a fear of being unacceptable, it eats away at me. It's a fear of being labelled weird, strange, unapproachable, unrelatable. What if what I do isn't good enough? What if I didn't do it right at all?
- A fear of a certain person : It's a bit irrational, but I cringe whenever I see this person.
- A fear of being left behind
- A fear of being alone
- A fear Zombies, and of Zombies becoming reality, wherein I am not dead yet, and I must live in this terrible world where I am too afraid to die, and afraid for my friends, and the fear of waking up in such a world, and a fear of being eaten alive, with a fear of hearing the screams of those around me as I run away like a coward. A fear of hurling myself down an incredible height, cursing myself for not fulfilling my hero complex
- A fear of escalators
- A fear of multiple holes, patterns
- A fear of eye horror
My fears are irrational, Yaaaay.

- Clowns : Who knows why there is a fear of clowns. Maybe it's the makeup.
- Rejection, being Ostracized : I have a fear of not fitting in, of being the odd one out. I have a fear of being unacceptable, it eats away at me. It's a fear of being labelled weird, strange, unapproachable, unrelatable. What if what I do isn't good enough? What if I didn't do it right at all?
- A fear of a certain person : It's a bit irrational, but I cringe whenever I see this person.
- A fear of being left behind
- A fear of being alone
- A fear Zombies, and of Zombies becoming reality, wherein I am not dead yet, and I must live in this terrible world where I am too afraid to die, and afraid for my friends, and the fear of waking up in such a world, and a fear of being eaten alive, with a fear of hearing the screams of those around me as I run away like a coward. A fear of hurling myself down an incredible height, cursing myself for not fulfilling my hero complex
- A fear of escalators
- A fear of multiple holes, patterns
- A fear of eye horror
I breed Spirals!
Shadow Noodles, Circuit eyecatchers, Leafwings (More types coming soon!)
Come check my breeding pairs out!
I have some minor Social Anxiety, if i have to speak out infront of a group of people (6+) I have a mental break down and start to stutter and such. Im also a perfectionist so if I forget something in the middle of a test I have a minor panic attack.

But my phobias are of clowns, elevators(slightly claustriphobic), and complete and utter darkness thats silent, oh and a huge fear of spiders
I have some minor Social Anxiety, if i have to speak out infront of a group of people (6+) I have a mental break down and start to stutter and such. Im also a perfectionist so if I forget something in the middle of a test I have a minor panic attack.

But my phobias are of clowns, elevators(slightly claustriphobic), and complete and utter darkness thats silent, oh and a huge fear of spiders
A3HkZGq.png
Anxiety that's triggered by pretty much any sort of stressful situation. So much fun. T.T

I also have a fear of hospitals, tight spaces, heights, insects, and abandonment. x.x
Anxiety that's triggered by pretty much any sort of stressful situation. So much fun. T.T

I also have a fear of hospitals, tight spaces, heights, insects, and abandonment. x.x
1621u13.png
I have chiroptophobia, which the the fear of bats. It doesn't affect me often, due to bats not being common in my hometown. But, when I go out camping, I get really scared when I hear, see or just know there's a bat out there. It's actually ruined my experience in a certain video game I play/used to play:

There's a place called the Chiro Caves, and you have to get through there to continue the game. I'm so scared of it, I usually have to get someone else to get through there for me.

I don't wish to share what triggers my anxiety.
I have chiroptophobia, which the the fear of bats. It doesn't affect me often, due to bats not being common in my hometown. But, when I go out camping, I get really scared when I hear, see or just know there's a bat out there. It's actually ruined my experience in a certain video game I play/used to play:

There's a place called the Chiro Caves, and you have to get through there to continue the game. I'm so scared of it, I usually have to get someone else to get through there for me.

I don't wish to share what triggers my anxiety.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10