Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Morning Rituals! (Or fav thing to do)
1 2 3
hm.
when i wake up in the morning, i'm wishing i hadn't LOL. i don't think that counts though aha

then going back to sleep
hm.
when i wake up in the morning, i'm wishing i hadn't LOL. i don't think that counts though aha

then going back to sleep
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
I usually get up, browse Tumblr for a bit, then cuddle back into bed with my boyfriend for an hour or so before getting up for good. Most of the time I wake up too late to have breakfast, so we just do lunch instead.
I usually get up, browse Tumblr for a bit, then cuddle back into bed with my boyfriend for an hour or so before getting up for good. Most of the time I wake up too late to have breakfast, so we just do lunch instead.
Favorite thing to do (Weekend):
Hiss at the sun and go back to sleep.

What I actually do (Weekday):
Stumble out of bed, walk crookedly to my chinchilla cage, clean the poop out of said cage, feed the chubby thing that lives in said cage, wash hands, get dressed, and go to work.

I'm definitely not a morning person, lol. (Unless I have yet to go to sleep yet. I'm all up for all-nighters.)
Favorite thing to do (Weekend):
Hiss at the sun and go back to sleep.

What I actually do (Weekday):
Stumble out of bed, walk crookedly to my chinchilla cage, clean the poop out of said cage, feed the chubby thing that lives in said cage, wash hands, get dressed, and go to work.

I'm definitely not a morning person, lol. (Unless I have yet to go to sleep yet. I'm all up for all-nighters.)
1 2 3