Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any one have a favorite mlp character?
1 2
Twilight Sparkle. She's my homegirl and I share the most characteristics with her. Though I do dearly love Applejack. I'd say those two are tied for mane six favorite. My favorite side pony is Big McIntosh. I dunno why, I just like the big oaf.
Twilight Sparkle. She's my homegirl and I share the most characteristics with her. Though I do dearly love Applejack. I'd say those two are tied for mane six favorite. My favorite side pony is Big McIntosh. I dunno why, I just like the big oaf.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
Scootaloo for ever.

AND EVER.
Scootaloo for ever.

AND EVER.
Definitely Applejack. She's the most mature and reasonable character. She has little flaws really. c:
Definitely Applejack. She's the most mature and reasonable character. She has little flaws really. c:
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
@Yukidoerr

Whale, my favorites by species are:

Alicorn - Princess Luna
Unicorn - Trixie, Vinyl Scratch, Sunset Shimmer
Pegasus - Derpy, Soarin, Thunderlane
Earth Pony - Doctor Whooves
Other - Chrysalis, Philomena, Bat Ponies
@Yukidoerr

Whale, my favorites by species are:

Alicorn - Princess Luna
Unicorn - Trixie, Vinyl Scratch, Sunset Shimmer
Pegasus - Derpy, Soarin, Thunderlane
Earth Pony - Doctor Whooves
Other - Chrysalis, Philomena, Bat Ponies
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
GASP just one?
uh uh uh...
Octavia.
No PON-3/Vinyl Scratch
No! Rainbow Dash!
ALL WRONG, Princess Luna!
FFFF APPLEJACK!
Fluttershy? :( SOB

... and then there's my 100+ piece Blind Bag collection, which becomes a battle royale amongst Meadowsong/Royal Riff/Both Versions of Lyra/Noteworthy. I paid $9 and shipped from WALES for that Noteworthy, man.
GASP just one?
uh uh uh...
Octavia.
No PON-3/Vinyl Scratch
No! Rainbow Dash!
ALL WRONG, Princess Luna!
FFFF APPLEJACK!
Fluttershy? :( SOB

... and then there's my 100+ piece Blind Bag collection, which becomes a battle royale amongst Meadowsong/Royal Riff/Both Versions of Lyra/Noteworthy. I paid $9 and shipped from WALES for that Noteworthy, man.
shadowbadge_51014_zpsa06aab4a.png
Discord, without question. I loved Q longer than MLP has existed, it's like I didn't even have a choice in loving Discord.

Also because I didn't see anyone else mention him, Big Macintosh. I just adore his character design and find him hilarious. I miiight have started saying "aeyup" because of him.

But of the mane six? That's too hard to decide, it changes too much. Probably most often RD and Fluttershy.
Discord, without question. I loved Q longer than MLP has existed, it's like I didn't even have a choice in loving Discord.

Also because I didn't see anyone else mention him, Big Macintosh. I just adore his character design and find him hilarious. I miiight have started saying "aeyup" because of him.

But of the mane six? That's too hard to decide, it changes too much. Probably most often RD and Fluttershy.
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
@Yukidoerr

Rainbow Dash is my favorite 83 I also like Applejack. And I ship them :}D Any AppleDash fans here? 8'D
@Yukidoerr

Rainbow Dash is my favorite 83 I also like Applejack. And I ship them :}D Any AppleDash fans here? 8'D
I love Fluttershy! She's my spirit pony, I see so much of her in me and a lot of her friendship lessons actually helped me irl. Who says children's shows can't help adults? Plus she's adorable, and a pegasus and I just love pegasi! I collect MLP toys and I have more Fluttershys than anyone else at this point~ still need to get a rainbowfied version, the new blindbag mold, and a fashion style size Flutters... But like I said, Fluttershy is my gal. [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mefqcxzBNB1rum2olo1_400.gif[/img]
I love Fluttershy! She's my spirit pony, I see so much of her in me and a lot of her friendship lessons actually helped me irl. Who says children's shows can't help adults? Plus she's adorable, and a pegasus and I just love pegasi!

I collect MLP toys and I have more Fluttershys than anyone else at this point~ still need to get a rainbowfied version, the new blindbag mold, and a fashion style size Flutters...

But like I said, Fluttershy is my gal.
tumblr_mefqcxzBNB1rum2olo1_400.gif
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
Rarity. She seems very human in character and isn't hindered to cross the line of being rude and pompous. She just seem to show much more dimension compared to all the other ponies who play a certain trope.
Rarity. She seems very human in character and isn't hindered to cross the line of being rude and pompous. She just seem to show much more dimension compared to all the other ponies who play a certain trope.
8Rzgk4ql.png
1 2