Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your pets!
1 2 3
Hi everyone!

I know we have a few threads on this section of the forum about pets, so I'm sorry to add to the volume, but I wanted to create a thread to ask about your specific pets. :) Do you live alone with some companions, or do you have family pets? Snakes, fish, birds? Cats that you make image macros out of? I'd love to hear about it!

Personally, I love cats and dogs. Unfortunately I am allergic to cats, so I make due with puppies! I may eventually adopt a snake or a lizard, but I would very much like to do my research on them before I try to take care of one!

I am not good with birds and fish, haha.

Currently I own 3 dogs. All of them came from rescue situations. The latest is a pup I adopted from a nearby shelter. I say pup, but she is about 13 years old and partially deaf/blind. She was found wandering the roads. Not sure if a family lost her or she was purposely thrown out of her home, but I wanted to ensure she had a warm bed and was taken care of in her doggy retirement years.

I used to foster dogs as well, though I've had to stop since I consider 3 dogs to be my limit for long term care. Fostering dogs was a very rewarding experience, and if anyone was looking into doing it or has questions, please let me know, I'd love to offer some insight into it!

But enough about that, I would like to hear about your pets!
Hi everyone!

I know we have a few threads on this section of the forum about pets, so I'm sorry to add to the volume, but I wanted to create a thread to ask about your specific pets. :) Do you live alone with some companions, or do you have family pets? Snakes, fish, birds? Cats that you make image macros out of? I'd love to hear about it!

Personally, I love cats and dogs. Unfortunately I am allergic to cats, so I make due with puppies! I may eventually adopt a snake or a lizard, but I would very much like to do my research on them before I try to take care of one!

I am not good with birds and fish, haha.

Currently I own 3 dogs. All of them came from rescue situations. The latest is a pup I adopted from a nearby shelter. I say pup, but she is about 13 years old and partially deaf/blind. She was found wandering the roads. Not sure if a family lost her or she was purposely thrown out of her home, but I wanted to ensure she had a warm bed and was taken care of in her doggy retirement years.

I used to foster dogs as well, though I've had to stop since I consider 3 dogs to be my limit for long term care. Fostering dogs was a very rewarding experience, and if anyone was looking into doing it or has questions, please let me know, I'd love to offer some insight into it!

But enough about that, I would like to hear about your pets!
I currently have 1 dog and a guinea pig.

My dog's name is Bella, as you could see with the name its obviously a girl :P We just recently adopted her from the spca about 11 months ago (almost been a year :D) and they told us that she was a terrier/beagle mix, which is a VERY cute mix. But we find that she looks more like a boxer than a terrier :3

Ok so lets move on to my guinea pig, His name is Leroy (the baddest guinea pig in town xD). We got him 1 year ago after my other dog just died. He's a half Himalayan half something guinea pig xD
I currently have 1 dog and a guinea pig.

My dog's name is Bella, as you could see with the name its obviously a girl :P We just recently adopted her from the spca about 11 months ago (almost been a year :D) and they told us that she was a terrier/beagle mix, which is a VERY cute mix. But we find that she looks more like a boxer than a terrier :3

Ok so lets move on to my guinea pig, His name is Leroy (the baddest guinea pig in town xD). We got him 1 year ago after my other dog just died. He's a half Himalayan half something guinea pig xD
86c3hDh.jpg
Currently don't have any pets, but I've had three dogs and one cat in my lifetime. Chelsea was a Dwarf Newfoundlander, Khan (who was her son), was a mutt, and Tucker was a Beagle. Spazz was the only cat I've ever had and was a Russian Blue.
I'd like to one day own a Sphynx or a Peterbald (I do have allergies towards cats) and perhaps one day a Hognose and a Garter snake.
Currently don't have any pets, but I've had three dogs and one cat in my lifetime. Chelsea was a Dwarf Newfoundlander, Khan (who was her son), was a mutt, and Tucker was a Beagle. Spazz was the only cat I've ever had and was a Russian Blue.
I'd like to one day own a Sphynx or a Peterbald (I do have allergies towards cats) and perhaps one day a Hognose and a Garter snake.
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
I currently have two dogs and a cat. There's Tilly whom I adopted nearly 5 years ago when she was nearly a year old [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/9d184210c790d9de9516d6d8f084d438/tumblr_mn7h6smYBO1qe6p9xo1_500.jpg[/img] Then last June I got a very fearful 8-year-old mutt named Bandit from the shelter. He was there for 8 months before I got him because few people want to take on such a shy older animal. He's pretty great though. Kind of a doofus and he has his share of accidents on the carpet but we love him. My best guess for his heritage is like lab, shepherd, and husky. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/f3616fa2389b0246aea5591e853fbeb6/tumblr_movikaHhjQ1qe6p9xo1_500.jpg[/img] Then in October I met a little black kitten and just had to take him in. Named him Kurt and he's a sweetheart most of the time but also a bit of a handful. Constantly trying to steal food off my plate. Took a little while for the dogs to accept him completely but now he and Tilly will play together and Bandit lets him attack his tail and eat his food. He should be about 6 months old about now. [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/622aaedcf93f87d58edb96e98b5083fb/tumblr_myibxvrKAk1qe6p9xo1_500.jpg[/img] I'm looking to get a bearded dragon soon as well. Been wanting one for years, read up on them just never was allowed where I used to live to have reptiles. Got a basic kit wicked cheap from Petsmart (I work there) so I'm slowly collecting stuff I'll need like decorations and dishes and my boyfriend is gonna get me a baby one for Valentine's Day he says. So that'll be exciting.
I currently have two dogs and a cat.

There's Tilly whom I adopted nearly 5 years ago when she was nearly a year old
tumblr_mn7h6smYBO1qe6p9xo1_500.jpg

Then last June I got a very fearful 8-year-old mutt named Bandit from the shelter. He was there for 8 months before I got him because few people want to take on such a shy older animal. He's pretty great though. Kind of a doofus and he has his share of accidents on the carpet but we love him. My best guess for his heritage is like lab, shepherd, and husky.
tumblr_movikaHhjQ1qe6p9xo1_500.jpg

Then in October I met a little black kitten and just had to take him in. Named him Kurt and he's a sweetheart most of the time but also a bit of a handful. Constantly trying to steal food off my plate. Took a little while for the dogs to accept him completely but now he and Tilly will play together and Bandit lets him attack his tail and eat his food. He should be about 6 months old about now.
tumblr_myibxvrKAk1qe6p9xo1_500.jpg

I'm looking to get a bearded dragon soon as well. Been wanting one for years, read up on them just never was allowed where I used to live to have reptiles. Got a basic kit wicked cheap from Petsmart (I work there) so I'm slowly collecting stuff I'll need like decorations and dishes and my boyfriend is gonna get me a baby one for Valentine's Day he says. So that'll be exciting.
I have two dogs; a Japanese Chin and a Pomeranian.
Two are just sweethearts even though they just love to pick on each other.

I also have two Betta Fishes; Loki and Squidward

And then I have 3 birds; Two Cockatiels and a Green Cheek Conure.

I've grown up with the Japanese Chin (Chata is her name) and we're pretty close.
We recently got Thor (the Pomeranian) and he thinks that he's all that, it's cute really.

Then my 3 feathery babies; Romeo (Pied Cockatiel), Juliet (I still need to look up what Cockatiel she is |D) and Star (Green Cheek Conure). Juliet and Star are tamed and I'm working with Romeo - poor thing has been through a lot though.
I recently clipped their wings and nails so they're pretty happy about it now. Though Star was mad at me for a day or two because of it.

But oh well~
They're all my babies and as for fishes - I plan on getting more. c:
I have two dogs; a Japanese Chin and a Pomeranian.
Two are just sweethearts even though they just love to pick on each other.

I also have two Betta Fishes; Loki and Squidward

And then I have 3 birds; Two Cockatiels and a Green Cheek Conure.

I've grown up with the Japanese Chin (Chata is her name) and we're pretty close.
We recently got Thor (the Pomeranian) and he thinks that he's all that, it's cute really.

Then my 3 feathery babies; Romeo (Pied Cockatiel), Juliet (I still need to look up what Cockatiel she is |D) and Star (Green Cheek Conure). Juliet and Star are tamed and I'm working with Romeo - poor thing has been through a lot though.
I recently clipped their wings and nails so they're pretty happy about it now. Though Star was mad at me for a day or two because of it.

But oh well~
They're all my babies and as for fishes - I plan on getting more. c:
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I have two Bengal cats, Rasputin and Natasha. Tash has food allergies, and Raz growls for fun.... I also have an orange veil tail betta male named Coho. Do husbands count as pets? XD; If so I have been married almost 10 years! [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/108/5/e/kitty_love_by_meadeburd-d6270jx.jpg[/img] [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/328/7/1/coho_my_betta_2_by_maerikdragon-d6vg6mv.jpg[/img]
I have two Bengal cats, Rasputin and Natasha. Tash has food allergies, and Raz growls for fun....

I also have an orange veil tail betta male named Coho.

Do husbands count as pets? XD; If so I have been married almost 10 years!

kitty_love_by_meadeburd-d6270jx.jpg

coho_my_betta_2_by_maerikdragon-d6vg6mv.jpg
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee111/sulkasulka/f139b151-3b5f-46d6-904c-1e6647f15986_zps6d93fe9c.jpg[/img] This is Poju. He is a rescue cat that has lived with me and my boyfriend for two weeks now :) He is estimated to be five years old but no one knows about his real age or background! Wherever he originates from, he has been fed well, because the vet prescribed a strict diet for him andhe has to lose 2kg. At least I can't blame myself for making him fat! Though first I fed him too much. D_D He has a loving personality and likes to watch TV on the sofa as you can see. When we sit there he will nudge in and eventually take half the sofa, if we give the chance. He also likes eating and playing! Poju thinks that we have another cats living in our subwoofer, oven and washing machine - and they ALWAYS stare back at him and they all look the same, fat red mackerel tabbies! Very mysterious. He doesn't quite understand reflective surfaces. He is also afraid of my plush fox that looks nothing like the real thing. Poju is our first own pet. I have had labrador retrievers in my family all my childhood and my bf has had cats. There's a lot to learn about taking care of a cat for me but I think I have managed pretty well this far because I studied a lot... probably too much because I stress myself half-dead every time he sneezes :---D There's a lot tolearn about Poju himself because he has been with us for such a short time. But he's a darling already. :) @Maerik I want a bengal so bad. A snow bengal to be precise. *steals your kittens* they're so beautiful and what I have heard from their personality I rather like them!
f139b151-3b5f-46d6-904c-1e6647f15986_zps6d93fe9c.jpg

This is Poju. He is a rescue cat that has lived with me and my boyfriend for two weeks now :) He is estimated to be five years old but no one knows about his real age or background! Wherever he originates from, he has been fed well, because the vet prescribed a strict diet for him andhe has to lose 2kg. At least I can't blame myself for making him fat! Though first I fed him too much. D_D

He has a loving personality and likes to watch TV on the sofa as you can see. When we sit there he will nudge in and eventually take half the sofa, if we give the chance. He also likes eating and playing! Poju thinks that we have another cats living in our subwoofer, oven and washing machine - and they ALWAYS stare back at him and they all look the same, fat red mackerel tabbies! Very mysterious. He doesn't quite understand reflective surfaces. He is also afraid of my plush fox that looks nothing like the real thing.

Poju is our first own pet. I have had labrador retrievers in my family all my childhood and my bf has had cats. There's a lot to learn about taking care of a cat for me but I think I have managed pretty well this far because I studied a lot... probably too much because I stress myself half-dead every time he sneezes :---D There's a lot tolearn about Poju himself because he has been with us for such a short time. But he's a darling already. :)

@Maerik I want a bengal so bad. A snow bengal to be precise. *steals your kittens* they're so beautiful and what I have heard from their personality I rather like them!
.: the endless flight :.
.: FR nuzlocke story blog :.
also available on the forums here

DESPERATELY LF WC or COATL jade/tangerine shim/white-maize-ice OR CLOSE
I have a an italian greyhound named Lu-Lu, three cats Fuzzy and Spinks and Miss kitty and a cockatiel named Mr.Chen. I also have a goldfish pond with three fancy goldfish :D. I only have pics of my dog Lu-Lu on this computer though. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/b78eaa97cf28a4a34b6d1f1510bbb6cc/tumblr_mzuxeo5fN41seiw47o1_500.jpg[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/c5542399ef7ecbb2bb4c298228ab4e46/tumblr_mzuxeo5fN41seiw47o2_500.jpg[/img]
I have a an italian greyhound named Lu-Lu, three cats Fuzzy and Spinks and Miss kitty and a cockatiel named Mr.Chen. I also have a goldfish pond with three fancy goldfish :D.

I only have pics of my dog Lu-Lu on this computer though.

tumblr_mzuxeo5fN41seiw47o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzuxeo5fN41seiw47o2_500.jpg
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I have a dog (chinese crested/jack russel), a guinea pig, a cockatiel, four budgies, a red-ear slider turtle, and eastern box turtle, a gargoyle gecko, 6 hermit crabs, and a female betta. And a little pond full of rosy red / fathead minnows.
I have a dog (chinese crested/jack russel), a guinea pig, a cockatiel, four budgies, a red-ear slider turtle, and eastern box turtle, a gargoyle gecko, 6 hermit crabs, and a female betta. And a little pond full of rosy red / fathead minnows.
frsig_2_zps70273bcd.jpg
Lonin has a 2 year old cat called Jack. She's meant to be a family pet, but she's very attached to us and we'd take her if we were to move out at some point in the next like...20 years :B
She's probably inbred c:
2mww0n7.jpg
We also have a guinea pig who lives on his own since the other ones died :c And three guppies and some other fish.
Lonin has a 2 year old cat called Jack. She's meant to be a family pet, but she's very attached to us and we'd take her if we were to move out at some point in the next like...20 years :B
She's probably inbred c:
2mww0n7.jpg
We also have a guinea pig who lives on his own since the other ones died :c And three guppies and some other fish.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3