Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragonriders of Pern roleplay, anyone?
1 2 3
@Niiku
I've recently been re-reading the series, and have been interesting in getting into RP for ages, with about 5 books under my belt in the last fortnight I feel like Pern may be a good place to start. How does one get started?
@Niiku
I've recently been re-reading the series, and have been interesting in getting into RP for ages, with about 5 books under my belt in the last fortnight I feel like Pern may be a good place to start. How does one get started?
@Kiwifeathers Well, go ahead and mosey on over to the board and read through all the rules and info sections, that should give you a good idea of our setting and how things are done! If you have any questions while you're perusing, we have a chat box and you're welcome to ask us there. :D
@Kiwifeathers Well, go ahead and mosey on over to the board and read through all the rules and info sections, that should give you a good idea of our setting and how things are done! If you have any questions while you're perusing, we have a chat box and you're welcome to ask us there. :D
Fc9rLvs.png
Bumping up because of update :3
Bumping up because of update :3
Fc9rLvs.png
Come, join us! We grow little by little each day! 8D
Come, join us! We grow little by little each day! 8D
HoSUf2P.png
Bump!
Bump!
Fc9rLvs.png
1 2 3