Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
Here's a handy poorly made graph. Looks super linear, so not too mysterious. It's been forever since I've used R and I could't remember how to do a linear regression, but it looks pretty clear. [img]https://www.tumblr.com/blog/quoththeinternet#.png[/img]
Here's a handy poorly made graph. Looks super linear, so not too mysterious. It's been forever since I've used R and I could't remember how to do a linear regression, but it looks pretty clear.
quoththeinternet#.png
ildUvmuXsIJY7.gif
@isozyme
Here's a handy poorly made graph. Looks super linear, so not too mysterious. It's been forever since I've used R and I could't remember how to do a linear regression, but it looks pretty clear.

I still can't figure out how to post images D: so here's a link.
https://36.media.tumblr.com/ac9b69fd97b774bc1c0606392dff1628/tumblr_nj0aefuIqp1seq15xo1_540.png
@isozyme

I still can't figure out how to post images D: so here's a link.
https://36.media.tumblr.com/ac9b69fd97b774bc1c0606392dff1628/tumblr_nj0aefuIqp1seq15xo1_540.png
ildUvmuXsIJY7.gif
@Mnemosyne

Pinging myself to make this easier to track down again in the future.
@Mnemosyne

Pinging myself to make this easier to track down again in the future.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
@Blacktide2014

pinging myself for future reference
@Blacktide2014

pinging myself for future reference
CgtyAYW.png
(All credit for this image goes to Heroism)
Thank you so much for making this!

Pinging myself for the future @Nagee
Thank you so much for making this!

Pinging myself for the future @Nagee
[MADE IN JAPAN]
@HelenaRising

Reference Ping!
@HelenaRising

Reference Ping!
badgemaster.png team_biscotti_trainer.png
@Isozyme Does the energy the dragon has when you exalt it affect the payout? That seems to be the case for me and explain the 1500t spread.
@Isozyme Does the energy the dragon has when you exalt it affect the payout? That seems to be the case for me and explain the 1500t spread.
@cut1epi3 - The devs have stated that it's random. :) I've gotten high and low payouts from varying energy levels. As for whether they use energy levels when choosing the seed for the pseudorandom number generator, or if they're hooked up to a true random machine, I dunno - don't think they've said.
@cut1epi3 - The devs have stated that it's random. :) I've gotten high and low payouts from varying energy levels. As for whether they use energy levels when choosing the seed for the pseudorandom number generator, or if they're hooked up to a true random machine, I dunno - don't think they've said.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr Cheers for the info - thats good news. It's nice to know I haven't been throwing money away from exalting dragons with low energy.
@Sylvandyr Cheers for the info - thats good news. It's nice to know I haven't been throwing money away from exalting dragons with low energy.
@TheAngryAnt
pining myself so i can look at this later~
@TheAngryAnt
pining myself so i can look at this later~