Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | how to create your own fr screen savers
I just wanna preface this by saying that if you can't download medibang paint pro for any reason, or have any trouble you can't solve, let me know if you'd like me to do it for you. I don't mind ! the only information I'd need is your screen dimensions in pixels. details on how to do so are listed below.

first you will want to apply the scene of your choice to your dragon. I chose to remove the familiar before viewing the image. click on the image icon in the top right of the dragon page.

alternatively, if you want JUST the scene as your screen saver, navigate to the scene's database page and open the image in a new tab.

next, you will want to save the image.

unless your monitor is really small, I recommend upscaling the image using waifu2x. otherwise the image will be blurry. it is important you select the download option instead of just the convert option. I've found that for some reason, the png simply doesn't work if you save it from the tab that waifu2x opens with the image.

the next step is finding out the size of your screen so that you can tailor the image to the exact dimensions of your monitor's screen. I used what's my screen size, which tells you the exact pixel dimensions of your screen without needing to enter in any details.

to adjust your image size to fit your screen's dimensions, you will need to use an image editor that can adjust the image properly. I used medibang paint pro, a free art program.

once you have downloaded the program, and opened your image, navigate to the edit drop down. second up from the bottom, you will see "image size". click on this, and adjust the height to be the same amount of pixels as your screen.

after that, navigate to the canvas size. it is found below "image size" in the edit tab. crop the image by entering in the width of your monitor. it will shave off the sides of the scene by a bit so that it fits your screen perfectly !

once this is all done, save your image by pressing ctrl+s, or by navigating to file -> save. set the image as your screen saver, and enjoy :D
I just wanna preface this by saying that if you can't download medibang paint pro for any reason, or have any trouble you can't solve, let me know if you'd like me to do it for you. I don't mind ! the only information I'd need is your screen dimensions in pixels. details on how to do so are listed below.

first you will want to apply the scene of your choice to your dragon. I chose to remove the familiar before viewing the image. click on the image icon in the top right of the dragon page.

alternatively, if you want JUST the scene as your screen saver, navigate to the scene's database page and open the image in a new tab.

next, you will want to save the image.

unless your monitor is really small, I recommend upscaling the image using waifu2x. otherwise the image will be blurry. it is important you select the download option instead of just the convert option. I've found that for some reason, the png simply doesn't work if you save it from the tab that waifu2x opens with the image.

the next step is finding out the size of your screen so that you can tailor the image to the exact dimensions of your monitor's screen. I used what's my screen size, which tells you the exact pixel dimensions of your screen without needing to enter in any details.

to adjust your image size to fit your screen's dimensions, you will need to use an image editor that can adjust the image properly. I used medibang paint pro, a free art program.

once you have downloaded the program, and opened your image, navigate to the edit drop down. second up from the bottom, you will see "image size". click on this, and adjust the height to be the same amount of pixels as your screen.

after that, navigate to the canvas size. it is found below "image size" in the edit tab. crop the image by entering in the width of your monitor. it will shave off the sides of the scene by a bit so that it fits your screen perfectly !

once this is all done, save your image by pressing ctrl+s, or by navigating to file -> save. set the image as your screen saver, and enjoy :D
dlPR7wK.png