Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Art Commissions Pinglist Directory[Open]
[size=6][b]Introduction...[/b][/size] Inspired by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3282983/1]Pinglist Directory by ThistleProse.[/url] This is a related thread that I was given permission to create. Here, you can find an extremely detailed tagging system for finding commissions on FR. I hope it to be useful and a good resource. [size=6][b]Rules...[/b][/size] For submitting to the thread, use the given template [i]AND[/i] tags. Don't make new tags, you can use the tag suggestion template to suggest new tags. If you'd like your pinglist removed, use the template. If you'd prefer to PM me, that is acceptable. I just prefer the template. [size=6][b]Templates...[/b][/size] [i]Template to be added to this thread[/i] [code][b]Owner: [/b]Add your username here [b]Thread:[/b] Add your thread link here [b]Tags:[/b] Add related tags, refer to this post below [b]Pinglist:[/b] add your pinglist Widget Command[/code] [i]Template to be removed from this thread[/i] [code][b]Owner[/b]: Add your username here [b]Thread:[/b] Add your thread link here [b]Why are you wanting to be removed?[/b] Answer here[/code] [i]Template to suggest tags[/i] [code][b]Tag Name:[/b] [b]Tag Category[/b] [b]Reasoning For New Tag:[/b][/code] [size=6][b]Pinglists for the THREAD![/b][/size] [b]Thread related pinglists...[/b] [pinglist=11508] Use this to be added to the major updates pinglist, such as new tags, new rules, etc. [b]New artist related pinglists...[/b] [pinglist=11508] Use this to be added to the new artist pinglist. A general tag for all artists. [pinglist=11510] Use this to be added to the new artist USD payment pinglist. [pinglist=11511] Use this to be added to the new artist Treasure payment pinglist. [pinglist=11514] Use this to be added to the new artist Gem payment pinglist. [b]Body types per drawing[/b] [pinglist=11515] Use this to be added to the new artists who draw feral critters pinglist. [pinglist=11517] Use this to be added to the new artists who draw anthro critters pinglist. [pinglist=11518] Use this to bea dded to the new artists who draw human/oids (gijinkas, demons, humans, etc...) [b]Type of art pinglist[/b] [pinglist=11519] New artists who do digital [pinglist=11520] New artists who do traditional
Introduction...
Inspired by Pinglist Directory by ThistleProse. This is a related thread that I was given permission to create.

Here, you can find an extremely detailed tagging system for finding commissions on FR.

I hope it to be useful and a good resource.

Rules...
For submitting to the thread, use the given template AND tags.
Don't make new tags, you can use the tag suggestion template to suggest new tags.
If you'd like your pinglist removed, use the template. If you'd prefer to PM me, that is acceptable. I just prefer the template.

Templates...
Template to be added to this thread
Code:
[b]Owner: [/b]Add your username here [b]Thread:[/b] Add your thread link here [b]Tags:[/b] Add related tags, refer to this post below [b]Pinglist:[/b] add your pinglist Widget Command

Template to be removed from this thread
Code:
[b]Owner[/b]: Add your username here [b]Thread:[/b] Add your thread link here [b]Why are you wanting to be removed?[/b] Answer here

Template to suggest tags
Code:
[b]Tag Name:[/b] [b]Tag Category[/b] [b]Reasoning For New Tag:[/b]

Pinglists for the THREAD!

Thread related pinglists...

Use this to be added to the major updates pinglist, such as new tags, new rules, etc.
New artist related pinglists...

Use this to be added to the new artist pinglist. A general tag for all artists.

Use this to be added to the new artist USD payment pinglist.

Use this to be added to the new artist Treasure payment pinglist.

Use this to be added to the new artist Gem payment pinglist.

Body types per drawing

Use this to be added to the new artists who draw feral critters pinglist.

Use this to be added to the new artists who draw anthro critters pinglist.

Use this to bea dded to the new artists who draw human/oids (gijinkas, demons, humans, etc...)

Type of art pinglist

New artists who do digital

New artists who do traditional
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Acceptable tags...
Medium/Type of art Tags
#2D #3D #Colored #Digital #DigitalSculpture
#LineArt #MixedMedia #Painted #Rendered #Sketch #Traditional #TraditonalSculpture #Watercolor

Body/Build of character
#Anthro #Dragon #Fantasy#Feral #Gijinka #Human #MultiLimbed #Robotic

Currency Tags
#CAD #Euros #FRCurrency #FRFood #FRGems #FRItems #FRTreasure #IRLCurrency #KoFi #MixedPayment #Multipayment #OtherGameCurrency #OtherIRLCurrency #Patreon #PayPal #USD
Acceptable tags...
Medium/Type of art Tags
#2D #3D #Colored #Digital #DigitalSculpture
#LineArt #MixedMedia #Painted #Rendered #Sketch #Traditional #TraditonalSculpture #Watercolor

Body/Build of character
#Anthro #Dragon #Fantasy#Feral #Gijinka #Human #MultiLimbed #Robotic

Currency Tags
#CAD #Euros #FRCurrency #FRFood #FRGems #FRItems #FRTreasure #IRLCurrency #KoFi #MixedPayment #Multipayment #OtherGameCurrency #OtherIRLCurrency #Patreon #PayPal #USD
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Newest Members...

Updated at a TBA intervals, Will showcase for a TBA amount of time.

No one here yet!
Newest Members...

Updated at a TBA intervals, Will showcase for a TBA amount of time.

No one here yet!
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
The List...
This list is organized by date added... Members may be doubled up on
'Newest Member' tab and on here.
VIGILISM
[♦][G/T/USD/ETC] V's art store // OPEN
Tags: #2D #Colored #Digital#LineArt#Painted #Rendered #Sketch#Anthro #Dragon #Fantasy#Feral #Gijinka #Human #MultiLimbed #Robotic
#FRCurrency #FRFood #FRGems #FRItems #FRTreasure #IRLCurrency #KoFi #MixedPayment #Multipayment #PayPal #USD
The List...
This list is organized by date added... Members may be doubled up on
'Newest Member' tab and on here.
VIGILISM
[♦][G/T/USD/ETC] V's art store // OPEN
Tags: #2D #Colored #Digital#LineArt#Painted #Rendered #Sketch#Anthro #Dragon #Fantasy#Feral #Gijinka #Human #MultiLimbed #Robotic
#FRCurrency #FRFood #FRGems #FRItems #FRTreasure #IRLCurrency #KoFi #MixedPayment #Multipayment #PayPal #USD
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Saving this post
Saving this post
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Saving as well~
Saving as well~
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Saving as wellx3
Saving as wellx3
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
[b]Owner: [/b]VIGILISM [b]Thread:[/b] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3283987/1 [b]Tags:[/b] #2D #Colored #Digital#LineArt#Painted #Rendered #Sketch#Anthro #Dragon #Fantasy#Feral #Gijinka #Human #MultiLimbed #Robotic #FRCurrency #FRFood #FRGems #FRItems #FRTreasure #IRLCurrency #KoFi #MixedPayment #Multipayment #PayPal #USD [b]Pinglist:[/b] [code][pinglist=11482][/code]
Owner: VIGILISM
Thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3283987/1
Pinglist:
Code:
[pinglist=11482]
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Aaaaaand.... We. Are. Open!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, lemme know.
If you wanna be added refer to the previous posts.
Ty!
Aaaaaand.... We. Are. Open!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, lemme know.
If you wanna be added refer to the previous posts.
Ty!
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase