Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Dragon&Lair Data to Google Sheets
1 2 3
[quote name="@BlueLatios" date="2023-09-26 12:05:03" ] Made a new tool to sort columns in sheets! Link in the first page as usual. @/ThistleProse I assume you mean to input data into the Dragons tab of the Mega Project Tool sheet. If so, the order of the columns from my tool (individual dragons) to that one would be: [size=4][font=Courier New]C E H I J K L M N G O W _ _ D Q _ R S T[/font][/size] (And yes, the tool supports multiple rows of sheets data, as usual) Edit: [quote]But honestly, whatever is the easiest for you to put together!! I will appreciate it either way, if it means I don't have to manually type out all the information lmao /lazy [/quote] You'd think I'd have this idea long before I type in every single dragon detail one year ago, all 300 dragons... my brain's slow to understand there's an easier way and am now one year late ^^' [/quote] /bows before your amzingness you are my saviour XD \o/ Now to figure out why the damned Project sheet is glitching :rolling eyes:
@BlueLatios wrote on 2023-09-26 12:05:03:
Made a new tool to sort columns in sheets! Link in the first page as usual.

@/ThistleProse
I assume you mean to input data into the Dragons tab of the Mega Project Tool sheet.

If so, the order of the columns from my tool (individual dragons) to that one would be:

C E H I J K L M N G O W _ _ D Q _ R S T

(And yes, the tool supports multiple rows of sheets data, as usual)

Edit:
Quote:
But honestly, whatever is the easiest for you to put together!! I will appreciate it either way, if it means I don't have to manually type out all the information lmao /lazy

You'd think I'd have this idea long before I type in every single dragon detail one year ago, all 300 dragons... my brain's slow to understand there's an easier way and am now one year late ^^'

/bows before your amzingness you are my saviour XD \o/

Now to figure out why the damned Project sheet is glitching :rolling eyes:
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse I have an unusual idea. What if I take a look at your Project sheet and I figure out what's going on wrong? (If you tell me what's wrong there.) The tool you're using, the owner/founder seems to not have updated it in a while.
@ThistleProse I have an unusual idea. What if I take a look at your Project sheet and I figure out what's going on wrong? (If you tell me what's wrong there.) The tool you're using, the owner/founder seems to not have updated it in a while.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[quote name="BlueLatios" date="2023-09-27 03:38:01" ] @ThistleProse I have an unusual idea. What if I take a look at your Project sheet and I figure out what's going on wrong? (If you tell me what's wrong there.) The tool you're using, the owner/founder seems to not have updated it in a while. [/quote] Honestly, I would appreciate it! It looks like hte original author has had some IRL stuff keeping them occupied, which I don't begrudge them! I'm just useless with spreadsheets lmao. I made a more detailed post on their thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2786335/8#post_55154242]here[/url]. I've been playing around iwth it for hte last few hours lol.
BlueLatios wrote on 2023-09-27 03:38:01:

Honestly, I would appreciate it! It looks like hte original author has had some IRL stuff keeping them occupied, which I don't begrudge them! I'm just useless with spreadsheets lmao.

I made a more detailed post on their thread here. I've been playing around iwth it for hte last few hours lol.
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse Ah, the formula on your screenshot there have been mashed all into a single line... That's usually my weakness, I try to usually break down things into multiple steps to reach the end result :'v
@ThistleProse Ah, the formula on your screenshot there have been mashed all into a single line... That's usually my weakness, I try to usually break down things into multiple steps to reach the end result :'v
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2 3