Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Joxar Shopping List (Fams *&* clothes!)
1 2
Is it hard to remember which of Joxar's items you've used a prismatic token on?

I've made a checklist: Here that you can make your own copy of and track easily.

To check familiars, make use of the search function in the Bestiary

To check clothing, you will unfortunately have to search your dragons, hoard, and vault. But once you've done that once and put it on the checklist, you won't have to do that next fest.
Is it hard to remember which of Joxar's items you've used a prismatic token on?

I've made a checklist: Here that you can make your own copy of and track easily.

To check familiars, make use of the search function in the Bestiary

To check clothing, you will unfortunately have to search your dragons, hoard, and vault. But once you've done that once and put it on the checklist, you won't have to do that next fest.
Updated with Trouper Crown [item=Trouper Crown]
Updated with Trouper Crown
Trouper Crown
This should really be in the Guides forum. (In case you're unsure on how to do it; We can't move threads around ourselves, but you can ping or DM a moderator to ask to have it moved.)

This seems really useful; there's so many items to buy at Joxar's and the order in which they are displayed seems to be all over the place with no logic whatsoever, making it nigh impossible to keep track of this without any tool.
This should really be in the Guides forum. (In case you're unsure on how to do it; We can't move threads around ourselves, but you can ping or DM a moderator to ask to have it moved.)

This seems really useful; there's so many items to buy at Joxar's and the order in which they are displayed seems to be all over the place with no logic whatsoever, making it nigh impossible to keep track of this without any tool.
Oh good idea @gaia. I'll have to find a moderator to DM.
Oh good idea @gaia. I'll have to find a moderator to DM.
@JCStitches, could I trouble you to help us move to the appropriate forum? <3 thanks and happy brightshine!
@JCStitches, could I trouble you to help us move to the appropriate forum? <3 thanks and happy brightshine!
@polefish No problem! Your thread has been moved and you have a Happy Brightshine too!
@polefish No problem! Your thread has been moved and you have a Happy Brightshine too!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Updated with Tumbling Jeweler. Happy Thundercrack Carnivale! [item=Tumbling Jeweler]
Updated with Tumbling Jeweler. Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!

Tumbling Jeweler
Updated with Warped Bangles. Happy Flameforger's Festival! [item=warped bangles]
Updated with Warped Bangles. Happy Flameforger's Festival!
Warped Bangles
Updated with Trailing Tempest. Happy Starfall Celebration! [item= trailing tempest]
Updated with Trailing Tempest. Happy Starfall Celebration!

Trailing Tempest
Using this, thank you for making it!
Using this, thank you for making it!
1 2